Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Which Series Has The Strongest Characters?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 18, 2019 5:20 PM

Feb 2017
@whiters99
just because reinhard has tug of war blessing , it doesn't necessarily mean he's physically stronger than cocytus .
the blessing is literally called tug of war , for example what would happen if it was arm wrestling ? cocytus wins
Jun 18, 2019 5:34 PM

Feb 2017
@whiters99
btw reinhard's auto miss hax ain't invincible , regulus's hax can bypass it just fine so I bet other char with similar hax would be able to do the same . sadly I don't really know whether or not ainz has regulus's hax or the equivalent lol

btw ainz has existence erasure hax via world class item - Longinus
Jun 18, 2019 5:36 PM

Sep 2018
I would rank it strongest to weakest
Overlord
Re Zero (Subaru has the strongest ability of all mcs)
Konosuba
Youjo Senki (Being X is a special exception which exceeds all known Konosuba, Re Zero, and possibly Overlord characters)
rohan121Jun 18, 2019 5:40 PM
Jun 18, 2019 5:41 PM

Feb 2017
@Levi_Ackerman_30
I see no "planet level and beyond" being mentioned ,
stop making stuff kid
Jun 18, 2019 7:52 PM

Aug 2016
nina444 said:
@whiters99
just because reinhard has tug of war blessing , it doesn't necessarily mean he's physically stronger than cocytus .
the blessing is literally called tug of war , for example what would happen if it was arm wrestling ? cocytus wins

Nah it's not blessing, Subaru mentioned it at the episode, he was joking about using blessing for it the true blessing there was anti-stealing only.

nina444 said:
@whiters99
btw reinhard's auto miss hax ain't invincible , regulus's hax can bypass it just fine so I bet other char with similar hax would be able to do the same . sadly I don't really know whether or not ainz has regulus's hax or the equivalent lol

btw ainz has existence erasure hax via world class item - Longinus

It's not, Regulus could bypass it because Reinhard "allowed" him to. He took hostage of Emilia and asked him to let him killed him, that's why. Prove was that Regulus could not hit him a single time before and after that.

Longinus is not omnipotent, world enemy could be immune to it that means it was blockable and Reinhard could asked for the blessing immunity. It had to be similar like the goal of all life is death (piercing immunity) to remove him from existence.
whiters99Jun 18, 2019 7:55 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2019 9:30 PM

Feb 2017
@whiters99
Isee , so reinhard allowed it to happen huh ? Ididn't know that

"reinhard could've asked for immunity to longinus(?)"
u can't talk about what he could or he couldn't do it , that'd be not limit fallacy .
u need feats or myb statements about him legit wishing not to get existence erasured by someone
Jun 18, 2019 11:52 PM
May 2017
nina444 said:
@whiters99

nah, he would gain an arm-wrestling blessing, that's what would happen
Jun 19, 2019 7:12 AM

Feb 2017
MABfan11 said:
nina444 said:
@whiters99

nah, he would gain an arm-wrestling blessing, that's what would happen

unless you're the author of re;zero himself , that's exactly what society would call
not limit fallacy .
Jun 19, 2019 7:25 AM

Aug 2016
nina444 said:
@whiters99

u can't talk about what he could or he couldn't do it , that'd be not limit fallacy .
u need feats or myb statements about him legit wishing not to get existence erasured by someone

What I meant was that if a world enemy could have a trait to be immune against Longinus I see no reason for Reinhard to be unable to do the same since he could get any traits he wish for.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2019 7:17 PM

Feb 2017
whiters99 said:
nina444 said:
@whiters99

What I meant was that if a world enemy could have a trait to be immune against Longinus I see no reason for Reinhard to be unable to do the same since he could get any traits he wish for.

surely reinhard could tank existence erasure hax but it's meaningless if you don't have any evidence (feats or statements) in canon story to support your claim , does the red hair ever fight somebody who can erase ppl before ?
Jun 21, 2019 7:47 AM

Aug 2016
nina444 said:
whiters99 said:

surely reinhard could tank existence erasure hax but it's meaningless if you don't have any evidence (feats or statements) in canon story to support your claim , does the red hair ever fight somebody who can erase ppl before ?

If you said it like that the whole point of this discussion is no use since they never fought against each other and perhaps will never be.

And I don't mean him immune to erasure I meant him immune to longinus not erasure itself. Longinus was flawed because world enemy could block it's ability unlike Zeno in DBS who's erasure was omnipotent so it's definifely different. Reinhard could gain ANY traits of anything so if the world enemy had the traits he could just copy them and block Longinus not erasure itself. Did you get what I mean?
Jun 22, 2019 2:46 AM

Feb 2017
@whiters99
first of all , why would you scale reinhard with world enemy ? him and them don't comparable at all .
just because world enemy have immunity against longinus , it doesn't necessarily mean the sword saint will be the same as em . remember , these characters don't even in the same verse , how did you come up with that idea ?

secondly , how many times do I have to tell you that's straight up Not Limit Fallacy [NLF]?

NLF
This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated).

Example: "Reinhard could gain ANY traits of anythin"
Therefore he'd be able to counter ANY hax from DC, Marvel, Dragon Balls, or every verse even

you in this argument holds Reinhard's statement to be absolute truth, ignoring the possibility that Reinhard has no knowledge of certain enemies, or never expected to encounter them.

The same can be said of Natsuki Teppei (the Author of re;zero himself): He never intended nor expected for his characters to be pitted in battle against characters from other works of fiction, so therefore statements like this do not hold true to other works of fiction necessarily. Furthermore, there is a possibility that either Reinhard or Natsuki Teppei was lying, bluffing, misinformed, or deluded.

Hence legit feats are really important , show me the feats or at the very least statements that reinhard can take on existence erasure and battlefield removal or the equivalent
Jun 22, 2019 2:48 AM

Feb 2017
@whiters99
"The World Item , Longinus enables the user to pick whichever target to delete or remove from existence."
it's clearly existence erasure type hax .

considering reinhard doesn't have any feats against someone with existence erasure hax , longinus might kill him for good then . end story

Longinus aside , so does reinhard have immunity against battlefield removal ? if he doesn't have one , The world Item , Depiction of Nature and Society will screw him up then . end story (2)
that's my verdict for now .
Jun 22, 2019 7:10 AM

Jul 2013
I didn't read the comments so somebody probably mentioned it already but you guys should remember that Aqua used "turn undead" on Ainz and he was surprised of the damage it inflicted and Aqua has has 2 stronger skills, there are monsters in konosuba that "turn undead" does absolutely nothing to while "Sacred Turn Undead" and "God Requiem" can instakill with 1 hit so probably even Ainz may have been unable to survive.

Also this gets complicated since "dying" has different meaning in each universe, in Konosuba you just get resurrected, in Overlord you can get resurrected in some cases short after your death and in Youjo Senki you don't get resurrected at all. So even if in theory Tanya could defeat the konosuba cast would you consider her stronger when they can resurrect infinite amount of times and only need to beat her once? With that being said you can even argue the Konosuba cast has the best chances since they can use Aquas+Megumin's best spells and slowly take out the overlord cast one by one eventually.
Jun 15, 2020 2:32 AM
Apr 2019
GUYS!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW AINZ HAVE "WISH UPON A STAR"
Lol hahaha and that skill is very OP but it is not even the strongest skill Ainz have..

Read the skill and ability list of Ainz and then tell me how Overlord wouldn't place first here
Oct 21, 2021 10:02 AM

Nov 2019
Interesting, I wonder how Reinhard will be beaten... (It's pretty unknown unless we know he can't defend against something!)
Or a Pride:If Subaru who simply doesn't care. (He might not be able to successfully kill the opponent but will destroy everything he/she/it has, which is still a defeat).
Or Pandora, who can effectually re-write Overlord LN so that no-one actually gets to do anything.
Or Regulus, who is quite unbeatable if nobody figures out his well hidden weakness.
Or Satella, who simply can't be exterminated. (And on par with Reinhard)
Excluding other witches, archbishops, knights, Hector, Reid van Astrea, Volcanica because they have their limitations...

So, in the average, Overlord cast is stronger. But at the top, it gets pretty blurry...
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Mar 31, 2022 3:00 AM
Jul 2019
Pretty interesting to see Konosuba above Re:Zero I'm guessing that's mainly cuz of Aqua but I think Re:Zero characters are being taken very lightly in this thread.

When it comes to Ainz vs Puck (Beast of the End) Ainz could beat him it would definitely be an interesting fight but you gotta remember Puck isn't even in the Top 5 strongest characters in Re:Zero and if we are going by what characters have we seen in Isekai Quartet well there's Reinhard who can easily one shot Beast of The End and win a fight against the Sun so I doubt he is just continent level not to mention he has insane amounts of hax which makes him almost impossible to kill and is equal to a being that can either reverse time or switch between timelines and even if you somehow manage to kill Reinhard he can literally come back to life again.

But it's not just Reinhard there are others like Pandora who might be even more intimidating than Reinhard since she can simply rewrite reality although I am not sure to what extent she is capable of.

How is Ainz gonna beat someone like them? Can he beat beings capable of destroying stars, controlling time and reality?

But I do see how Tanya can do it with X.
Mar 31, 2022 4:15 AM

May 2021
The poll tells me that there are a lot of anime-onlies here.

While Reinhard(with or without the Dragon Sword) and Ainz are powerful, I would put beings with Authorities like Satella(immortal+authority), Pandora(you literally can't do anything to her), Al, Subaru, etc. above.

Overlord has more haxes but Re: Zero has far more dangerous haxes so I would give it to Re: Zero. Also, for those wondering, Regulus' hax worked on Reinhard ONLY because Authorities trump the laws of nature. They impose their own rules on reality; I suspect even World Items would be able to do shit against them.

As for Being X, people say he's omnipotent but from the LN, the guy can't even predict the future. Plus the very fact that his power relies on faith is something that should make you question his omnipotence. What if you erase the world?

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2019

162 by WELLERM »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:29 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2019

80 by WELLERM »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:28 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2019

127 by WELLERM »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2019

109 by WELLERM »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:24 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2019

76 by WELLERM »»
Dec 5, 2023 7:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.