Forum Settings
Forums

What kind of Work do you or will you do? or want to do?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 26, 2019 6:05 PM

Sep 2016
I'd like to become a highschool art teacher. I've already gotten accepted into the program. If that doesn't work, then I'd like to become an art therapist, an artist for a company of some sort, or a art gallery curator

Life has no meaning,
but that doesn't mean
we shouldn't live it

Apr 26, 2019 7:08 PM
Jul 2018
I used to study behavioral biology, but I couldn't work in lab due some eye and migraine condition, although I would have loved to. I lost my motivation.

Now, I'm in the linguistic direction and actually got some experience in teaching children, who need extra private lessons and coaching, but it always felt (also with my experience in school) like a social worker job too. I was on a high school for social work and health care and nutrition mainly (there was a branch for tourism too, but I took the other one), so it fits.
Also, I'm interested in language and brain development and all, might take its time, but I'll make my master in these directions.
I also work occassionally at a merch shop, because a little bit money (and fun) ...

I know many of my age are already there and have their master and earn much more than my part-time minimum wage, but well. I'm doing okay with that money for now. More hours putting into work and university would mean more migraine (it's a real thing, if you have this clinically and not just a headache here and there) and less free time for now, so it's okay and it's little bit embarassing to say that, but my mom still supports me in some ways. I mean, mainly like gifts like a manga series or books I wouldn't buy for myself atm to save money or like spending it then on going out on Fridays / Saturday every two months or so.

But best thing about this is: I really like / sometimes love what I do and my work and study environment also has been good overall. I always got along with my bosses and most co-workers pretty well.
Apr 26, 2019 11:23 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
I'd like to get my life back on track and do my own personal business with graphic designing.

Right now though I work overnights in a grocery store -- bleh retail. It's not bad I just hate that I'm basically stuck there because I'm too comfortable and I get paid really well.
Apr 29, 2019 6:22 PM

May 2016
Right now I'm just a college student but I plan on becoming a psychiatrist
Apr 29, 2019 8:35 PM

Jul 2014
I would like to become a househusband or gigolo
May 1, 2019 5:37 AM

Sep 2013
i've been unemployed as of the last three months. i'd like a job that doesn't require any human interaction thanks
May 1, 2019 5:47 AM
Apr 2019
I wanna be a researcher, but it's kinda hard, right? I'm taking chemistry major this fall. Who knows when I'll get my PhD. 2030 maybe LOL
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

27 by Dracowyn »»
3 minutes ago

» Dracula, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Frankenstein(books)?

Absurdo_N - Apr 23

11 by xthewarwithinx »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Yesterday

23 by Ejrodiew »»
25 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

676 by Hitagi__Furude »»
46 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

43 by LordSozin »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.