Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 22, 2019 2:02 PM

May 2014
Well, now that Koten_Gars (Mr.Kimiko) on nyaa is gone, I have no other choice than to watch Crunchyroll trash subs. Oh well, better than nothing.

A good ep. Mirajane's new satan soul looked nice. Funny and very cute to see Hisui as a mouse. Poor creature, at least she is a mouse who is loved. Not everyone is that lucky. xD Interesting power Irene has. To give two swords human soul and personalities is quite amazing. Well, I suppose you get bored after having nothing to do, so I can understand her.

Gajeel is still alive? Meh reaction from me. It's FT after all, just like DBZ, I don't take anyone's death serious. For all I know why the hell not make Zera alive again. It wouldn't shock me the least.

Next time Irene vs. Mirajane? She is gonna be pulverized. Run girl, run!

PS! A bit disappointed with the new opening, the ending was better and calm. But the opening wasn't epic as the previous and it didn't have the tune either.
mangalicker94Sep 22, 2019 2:05 PM
Sep 22, 2019 2:08 PM

May 2014
CeddyyBearr said:
New song is kinda cool! Actually Gildarts makes an appearence in the OP (Finally)

Actually didn't notice that. About time he make an appearance. The world is tuned up side down. I guess he will appear once his daughter's life is at stake.
Oct 5, 2019 11:15 PM

Dec 2012
The waifu Zera.
Mavis is looking for Cana.
Dat snap. New clothes like that?
Fairy Tail Zero.
Zeref!
Natsu grabbing dat oppai.
Natsu cancelled Augusts magic. Still on the oppai.
Irene altered the land.
Irene side oppai.
Irene legs.
Irene is in the kings chair.
lol Of course Gajeel returns.
Dat light. I see it. It's Zera.
The waifu Zera in the flesh.
Gajeel is on Tenroujima.
They thought they could beat the perfection that is Irene? lol
Hisui got turned into a mouse.
Irene's eye.
Holy shit! DAT EYE!
Dat Heine body.
Zera's voice. You better listen to the waifu.
Elfman is with Yukino.
Angel and Yukino meet.
Dat Heine booty.
Satan Soul... Mirajane Alegria.
Unfortunate that Heine has to get owned.
Swords? Heine is a sword? WTF!
The perfection that is Irene descends upon Mira.

Fairy Tail Zero! The waifu Zera is back. Woo!!!! New OP and ED are good. Will miss the previous OP and ED.

3 chapters. When Mavis snapped her finger, the whole right side of her body was shown. She shaves. When Natsu is shown grabbing Lucy's oppai, her clothes are ripped showing off her oppai. It was actually Alzack telling them the enenmy was coming. Not Romeo. Zeref's outfit is different in the manga.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 16, 2020 10:38 AM

Jul 2015
Gajeel you son of a bitc... give me back my tears from last episode you bastard, I should have known better after watching Fairy tail for years...
So Irene not only shuffled the whole of Fiore but can also make waifu's out of swords!?!

Sep 4, 2020 5:02 AM

May 2018
Oh no Gildarts is hungry xD
Mar 12, 2022 6:04 AM
Sep 2020
5/5 good episode,was really not expecting this twist
Sep 29, 2022 12:03 PM

May 2020
Nah I'm not disappointed, and at this point no one should because we're too much into the game to understand its specifics upto now. PEOPLE DON'T DIE IN FAIRY TAIL. As simple as that.

Mirajane finally got a moment to shine.. actually this should've happened earlier but for some reason she always gets the short end of the stick. I still remember how they used to hype her in those earlier episodes. But anyways trouble brewing up.
Nov 5, 2022 2:22 PM
Feb 2022
Al final Zera termino siendo de gran ayuda. Yukino se reencontró con su hermana Angel. Y Mira cada vez es mas fuerte con su Satan Soul, aunque dudo que eso sirva con Irene.
Apr 15, 2023 10:05 AM

Nov 2010
Interesting turn of events. I like the reshuffling of the battlefields. There might be interesting battles soon.
I wonder if Irene is somehow related to Erza.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What is the reason for so much hatred for fairy tail series ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Jan 29

46 by Arminken »»
Apr 23, 12:30 AM

» Any theories ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 3

16 by MiraStraussFan99 »»
Mar 10, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 51 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2019

202 by amlg »»
Jan 25, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2019

60 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2019

38 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 8:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.