Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 7, 2019 2:52 PM

Apr 2017
So probably this anime will be my favorite of spring, but I always forget that this anime is from WSJ... I mean, it will probably have at least 25 volumes.... Which means at least 70 episodes... Is pretty strange for ufotable to stop adapting an anime, they usually complete what they starts soooooo...

Will we really receive a complete WSJ manga adaptation from ufotable? If not what do you think will happen? (Maybe another studio will continue it who knows)

Im asking this because heck, I didn't expect something like this from ufo lmao
Apr 7, 2019 3:16 PM

Aug 2018
Kuro_Neko04 said:
So probably this anime will be my favorite of spring, but I always forget that this anime is from WSJ... I mean, it will probably have at least 25 volumes.... Which means at least 70 episodes... Is pretty strange for ufotable to stop adapting an anime, they usually complete what they starts soooooo...

Will we really receive a complete WSJ manga adaptation from ufotable? If not what do you think will happen? (Maybe another studio will continue it who knows)

Im asking this because heck, I didn't expect something like this from ufo lmao

The anime looks promising for me so i hope it gets as many seasons as it can.
If the anime becomes very popular then they might do more seasons and see how it does,if it continues to do well then they might adapt it fully.
Apr 7, 2019 4:45 PM

Sep 2011
WSJ anime tend to be made with the intention to keep adapting the series in seasonal breaks, kind of like how shokugeki hero academia, and now neverland have been, now the shokugeki manga is kind of stuck in for sure cancelled so the anime is just dead in the water, but those other ones seem to be how yaiba will probably be adapted, i imagine a 12 episode series with a year break till the next one.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 8, 2019 1:16 AM

Apr 2017
JizzyHitler said:
now the shokugeki manga is kind of stuck in for sure cancelled

DON'T SAY IT. PLEASE, MY PAIN IS GREAT.
just wish Tsukuda starts to write like before...

Apr 8, 2019 1:48 AM

Jul 2013
i'm sorry but what is a WSJ anime?
I . A M . D E A D !  C O N T I N U E ?

INSERT COIN

Apr 8, 2019 1:50 AM

Apr 2017
Y2J said:
i'm sorry but what is a WSJ anime?

Weekly Shonen Jump (the most popular manga magazine in Japan)
Apr 8, 2019 2:06 AM

Jul 2013
my god that was so obvious that i feel bad now

but ye they'll do a 2-cour anime and then do another season next year or so as most anime from jump are treated

I hope ufotable keeps doing the next seasons, looks like a really good studio at least in animation even for me who never watched fate any anime that they made
I . A M . D E A D !  C O N T I N U E ?

INSERT COIN

Apr 8, 2019 5:46 AM

Sep 2011
Kuro_Neko04 said:
JizzyHitler said:
now the shokugeki manga is kind of stuck in for sure cancelled

I dont understand why it got so bad, like there was no real risky writing to be done he just decided to invalidate the entire supporting cast and original style of the manga. Hell it doesnt even have proper cooking tips anymore just dumb shit like using a chainsaw tenderizes the meat.

Its fucking depressing

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 21, 2019 12:26 PM

Jun 2012
JizzyHitler said:
Kuro_Neko04 said:

I dont understand why it got so bad, like there was no real risky writing to be done he just decided to invalidate the entire supporting cast and original style of the manga. Hell it doesnt even have proper cooking tips anymore just dumb shit like using a chainsaw tenderizes the meat.

Its fucking depressing

I know it's been more than 10 days, but did something happened to Shokugeki no Souma manga? I was surprised not hearing anything about it...
Apr 21, 2019 1:07 PM
Mar 2016
Snaita said:
JizzyHitler said:

Its fucking depressing

I know it's been more than 10 days, but did something happened to Shokugeki no Souma manga? I was surprised not hearing anything about it...

It's still ongoing, the latest arc has just been bad for literally no reason. The series could've concluded nicely but instead we're just getting a sloppy, out of place arc for no reason that nobody enjoys.
Apr 21, 2019 2:05 PM

Jun 2012
OhSnapItsRoy said:
Snaita said:

It's still ongoing, the latest arc has just been bad for literally no reason. The series could've concluded nicely but instead we're just getting a sloppy, out of place arc for no reason that nobody enjoys.

Hm, maybe they pressured the author to continue and he just went "fuck it", seen that happen a few too many times or maybe something from authors personal life? Damn, I hate when this happen... at worst Shokugeki at least was always fun
Apr 21, 2019 2:14 PM

Apr 2017
Snaita said:
OhSnapItsRoy said:

Hm, maybe they pressured the author to continue and he just went "fuck it", seen that happen a few too many times or maybe something from authors personal life? Damn, I hate when this happen... at worst Shokugeki at least was always fun

Im reading Shokugeki right now and just finished the Central Arc; So I can't affirm it but what you said is very likely.
All the WSJ manga get fucked up because of editors and crazy deadlines.
Apr 21, 2019 2:18 PM
Mar 2016
Kuro_Neko04 said:
Snaita said:

Im reading Shokugeki right now and just finished the Central Arc; So I can't affirm it but what you said is very likely.

Central was fine, it's what comes after :)
Apr 21, 2019 3:54 PM

Jun 2012
Kuro_Neko04 said:
Snaita said:

People are talking about the next Arc, something about super powers perhaps? Well good luck with that, that's why I try to read it when serialization ends, it's tough too though.
Yeah like, Tokyo Ghoul, Bleach even Magi, list goes on...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2019

312 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 24, 12:21 PM

» I don't get it

n0tSamir - Jul 7, 2023

34 by guts4ever »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

» Gurenge becomes top selling digital single song in Reiwa era

FZREMAKE - Apr 15

19 by Naveen6662246 »»
Apr 22, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2019

272 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 20, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2019

282 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 19, 11:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.