Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2019 11:08 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Karen and Mirai are now parting ways, with Karen trying to bring Aikatsu to an even broader audience overseas, while Mirai decided to try and "produce" an idol herself. thankfully, they are not breaking up as Mio feared. too bad that probably means next episode might be the last time they will show up in a long time. their live performance was, of course, lovely. i got the impression that this was their best live yet, and the timing of the shooting stars couldnt be more perfect.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Mar 24, 2019 12:51 PM

Jul 2015
Nice episode! Seeing Mio so sad due to Love Me Tear possibly breaking up hurt, but thankfully they will stay as Friends (their friendship is too big for that to happen anyways), they will still depart for their objectives tho, but I'm sure that they will keep growing more and more.
Mar 25, 2019 8:44 AM

May 2018
Karen and MIo may be busy with their own projects, but their bond won't be broken that easily!
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Mar 26, 2019 9:22 AM

May 2018
Great that Karen and Mirai have their own things to do while they are keeping Love Me Tear up.
Aug 13, 2020 5:18 AM

Jul 2017
I'm super excited to see the progress Love Me Tear make with their separate ambitions. I'm sure the next season will fill us in on more, or at least I hope so. I need to see the lucky idol who gets Mirai all to themselves lol

Jul 30, 2021 6:11 AM

Feb 2020
That was such an emotional episode.

I'm glad Love Me Tear didn't disband after all although both Karen and Mirai have different future plans.
Sep 13, 2022 6:20 PM
Nov 2016
ahh this episode was so good!! not only was it great to see more mirai/karen interaction (i love them dearly ; w ;), but i felt like the emotions here were depicted so well! mio's role was great in the episode ^ - ^ it reminded me a bit of ichigo and mizuki too! thank you so much aikatsu!!
Mar 26, 10:02 AM

May 2019
It's the same vibe back in ogkatsu. Pure Palette finally surpassed Love Me Tear but they strive for future bigger goals for broader world and scouting new idols. Both Karen and Mirai are truly great mentor and rival for our main cast to becoming a better idol. That's just the first part of their last chapter so this also hinted on second season which is very nice.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu Friends! Episode 50 Discussion

FallenEntity - Mar 30, 2019

7 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 26, 10:58 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Friends! Episode 48 Discussion

Nemesis_Ranka - Mar 17, 2019

9 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 26, 9:05 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Friends! Episode 47 Discussion

MetaThPr4h - Mar 11, 2019

8 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 26, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Friends! Episode 46 Discussion

Nemesis_Ranka - Mar 5, 2019

5 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 26, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu Friends! Episode 45 Discussion

MetaThPr4h - Feb 24, 2019

6 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 25, 10:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.