Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 29, 2020 8:40 AM

May 2015
Lets be honset. Isabella is hot but her mind is fucked up.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 22, 2020 5:29 AM
Jan 2010
Phil is always at the right place at the right time
Dec 11, 2020 6:52 PM

Jul 2017
Such a great episode again, man this season rewatch has been fucking fantastic so far.

Krone's charisma and facial expressions in the anime are off the charts. Does help that Rebekah Thomas in the dub version just has so much fun voicing as her and I can feel her energy and passion through the screen. Krone's character as a whole was really good this episode and had an unpredictable nature and aura surrounding her when she was talking with Emma and Norman. But man, she essentially got handed walking papers by Isabella and HQ right at the end there, just when Krone discovered her 'second weakness' per say by finding out some confidential information surrounding Isabella and Ray.
Dec 30, 2020 12:35 AM
Apr 2020
Nani?! Sister Krone was also child of the farm house! I'm assuming Isabella as well. Their deal with her is a great opportunity but also a double-edged sword. But turned out she's gonna be sent away.

Ao_SkyDec 30, 2020 2:52 AM
Jan 13, 2021 5:06 AM

Apr 2020
Krone does not try to hide her creepy ass facial expressions at all.
She messed up somehow.

Isabella's smile looks to kind with a pretty face but it feels extremely weird looking at her after knowing the truth about this human trafficking thing.
--AbiSa--
Jan 28, 2021 10:11 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
This episode, actually held some suspense points with the unknown answer, and its continued to the later episode. Such as Mama's received a letter. Ray's last item. How that camera worked out against the tracker devices? Krone twisted meeting with the kids, her explanations toward the outsider, other humans, and her perspectives toward the surroundings. Then, the kids did an acceleration toward the escape route with those conduction against the beginning plan. But, ofc its not so easy. Mama still too smart, powerful, and special. They couldn't surpass Mama. Even with Krone helps, and herself went down to the wrong end too. The next will be the right place to explain how fuckin strong Isabella's position at those 'plantation'.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 30, 2021 7:48 AM

Oct 2019
Was Krone simply fired or was she somehow deemed redundant and thus marked to be killed and eaten (I don't know, do the Demons / Aliens eat adults? maybe the lowest ranks of them do..)? And how did Ray cause that to happen, assuming he is the one who did? The apparent bait he had Krone take had nothing to do with that letter, since the letter arrived earlier. Did Ray plot with "Momma" in advance to get rid of Krone because he felt she was getting close to gaining reliable evidence of the children's escape plans? We will soon see I guess.. Yet another very good episode.

Krone had a bit too horrified reaction when she read that letter so I assumed Momma's "goodbye" to her was final. We also learned that only when certain girls grow to become Moms are apparently safe. It appears that there are no (permanent) intermediate positions between girls and Moms; so girls either become food or grow to "cultivate" food. Furthermore, these adult Moms and "Moms in training" are in an even rougher spot than the children : the kids are just monitored but the adults have electrocution chips planted in their freaking hearts, so apparently the only "escape" for them is death.

FrozenRaider said:
Lets be honset. Isabella is hot but her mind is fucked up.

Isabella is even more fucked up than Krone actually. Krone is more or less an open book; what you see is what you get. This is why she is unsuitable as Mom; she wouldn't be able to fool the children for very long. Her unchecked emotions would eventually make the children suspect that something is terribly wrong with that place..

On the contrary, Isabella is like a stone cold serial killer, complete with the creepy souvenir collecting part from the kids' stuff in that secret basement. When I saw that basement with the items of the children I immediately thought that she behaved like a serial killer. It brought to mind similar scenes of real-life serial killers, like those depicted in the show Mindhunter. Even if she technically does not kill the children herself (she might, we did not see who killed Conny; the Aliens might have Mom herself kill the children so that their body is filled with less fear hormones..) she is still very similar to a serial killer with a full-blown sociopathy.
SharpedonJan 30, 2021 8:06 AM
Apr 17, 2021 11:11 AM
Dec 2018
Is Krone dead now?
Apr 28, 2021 9:56 AM

Aug 2020
I really believed that Krone was lying so she could get more information out of the kids... But idk anymore since it seems like Isabella is tryna kill her? Yes, she was annoying but she was still a good character! I hope she doesn't get killed off;;
Oct 24, 2021 9:06 AM

Jun 2016
That ending implies that sister Krone will disappear now. Whelp, some useful information came from her. So Krone was a part of a farm at some point, and girls are given the option to gain the Mom position at age 12. Interesting.

With the camera now in his possession, Ray can create the item needed to break the tracking device. That, of course, is the case unless something goes horribly wrong at some point.

I just can't imagine that Isabella doesn't know that Ray is a double agent. Just a strange hunch tbh.

One thing the show has got going for it is the frequent use of creative, artistic shots. It's just great to look at.

Nov 5, 2021 7:22 PM

Jun 2020
Yeah Sister Krone is going to be another information source for the kids yet she seems to be untrustworthy

She can read them like a book that's not good even though she's trying to side with the kids, A camera I wonder what its role is for them

Krone is acting amusing lately I don't know I think she's closer at her goal now, Oh is this the end of her service well things are going to get interesting from there.
Jan 28, 2022 12:00 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
So.... to distract Krone from finding evidence about their escape plan, Ray planted information on Isabella behind his bed for Krone to find and use to blackmail Isabella somehow and take her position as Mommy?

AND THEN MOM ISABELLA SHOWS UP TO KILL KRONE oh it's just a letter kindly saying she's laid off. She fired- or does she become demon food too?? Maybe adults aren't tasty. So much to this world that's still shrouded in mystery.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Oct 7, 2022 11:32 AM

Jan 2021
So, Ray;s second gift was to have Krone shipped off.... Emo
Nov 5, 2022 2:03 PM
Apr 2021
It is really good :)
Aug 17, 2023 5:58 PM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Sep 11, 2023 7:03 AM
Dec 2021
goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Sep 27, 2023 7:12 PM
Nov 2022
Very interesting! Super excited to learn more about the mothers and if they are going to tell any of the other children once they escape. I'm loving the suspense and creepy aura of the show, even 7 episodes in it hasn't lost that feeling which is impressive.
Jan 1, 3:59 PM

Dec 2022
The most surprising thing I learned from this episode is that Sister Krone is 26. I thought she would at least be in her early forties. Isabella is actually older than her, but couid give off the impression of being younger in appearance.

Shaded Horizon

Jan 25, 2:38 PM

Jul 2016
Funny how Krone feared for the knife when the envelope ended up dealing the damage (whatever the contents are)
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» I'm in a dilemma help ( 1 2 )

Saphhh - Mar 25

51 by EpicAlphaMale »»
Apr 1, 1:40 AM

» Best Season of Anime Ever?

bigeli2020 - Jul 18, 2022

47 by Zimmu »»
Mar 25, 12:35 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2019

567 by Sus_baby »»
Mar 25, 12:53 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2019

295 by Yanarsen »»
Mar 4, 7:41 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2019

245 by WuzWutz »»
Feb 22, 7:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.