Forum Settings
Forums
The Royal Tutor
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2019 7:12 AM

Aug 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A very good movie.

Ivan's and Eugene's father is really strict,

The princes' performance was great, even Ivan and Eugene's father clapped.

Feb 17, 2019 9:03 AM
Jun 2016
I really missed seeing Heine and the princes. I love Heine and Victor's relationship so much,too. I really want to know more about Eins since we only see him like 2 minutes. Eugene's and Ivan's father is really mean. Well, I got his point but just because of your past mistakes you shouldn't be hard on your sons.

Their choir at the end was amazing andbeautiful. I want an original release. More like give me this film's OST CD right now.
Feb 25, 2019 4:39 AM

Dec 2015
I really missed seeing my royal prince sons ;-; overall, I would say that the movie was actually pretty nice in terms of anime movie sequels. Some stand-out points included: the princes realising that they treated Heine the same way as the twins did (which says something about character growth!), Kai and Eugene singing together with Shadow, and of course the twins wanting to join in the performance at the end. I also want to applaud Eugene's seiyuu for doing a good performance, because that's Sakamoto Shougo - the OP singer of the anime! Bonus points to Hashimoto Shohei (Ivan) as well, he's definitely a rising seiyuu to watch for (as someone who's watching him in Dimension High School and Mandori/Argonavis).

I LOL-ed at the ending credits. Kudos to giving us the seiyuu dancing for the ED again. Here's the ED on Youtube if you want to relive it.
There are lots more videos on Avex's youtube page with the seiyuu if you guys are interested, I won't be linking them because there's like more than 10.

If there was one thing the movie could improve on, it's both the length (give me more princes than just one hour, dammit!) and the animation - some parts were oddly animated and weren't really smooth, especially at the end where the princes marched out onto the stage and Leonhard's movement was really jarring for me. Also, the transitions between CGI and traditional could have been smoother. Still, it's an enjoyable movie and I'm glad we have more content.
Apr 11, 2019 2:06 PM

Nov 2016
Quite enjoyed this, I mean, it's been about two years since I've seen the boys, how could I not?

I also liked the concept and the performance at the end was touching, even the other two princes became likeable.

I only would've wished for more comedy and a relaxed atmosphere since these were the aspects which I liked the most about the TV series. Chances are low, but I hope we will get another season in the future.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 12, 2019 1:20 AM

Oct 2008
I loved the ending credits , where each one of the princes danced with Haine!! <3
Apr 14, 2019 9:19 PM

Oct 2012
Awww.. I miss this anime a lot, cute (and awkward) princes.. I can't get enough xD

Haha this anime and their onomatopoeia(?) conversations are amazing

Leonhard is still tsundere as ever xD

In case you guys are wondering about the seiyuu
Ivan is voiced by Hashimoto Shouhei
Eugene is voiced by Sakamoto Shougo

That ED, the real seiyuu are dancing xD

More Heine please?
I just noticed the studio for movie is different from the anime
"Signature removed"
Apr 27, 2019 5:58 PM

Oct 2015
This felt more like an OVA rather than a movie, nonetheless I enjoyed it a lot. That was a beautiful song, everyone even sang along. I wish Eins was involved though, even if that would've been impossible.

Overall I missed the princes, the addition of Ivan and Eugene was great. Loved it even though it wasn't that great.

8/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 20, 2019 12:39 PM

Jul 2015
It's been a while since I last saw this series, nice to see Heine and his four students again

"Nom nom nom" "Soft soft soft soft" "Nom nom nom" Ah yes the language of intellectuals

Oct 30, 2019 1:00 AM
Aug 2018
Prince Leonhard is so adorable, and now I think he is the most fitting for being the next King. I love how he came up with solutions but doesn't know it.

The Prince of Romano too are adorable and deserves the dubbed angels of romano.

More Prince Eins, I hope he gets more screen time. I imagine him crying in his room about how he wants to join his brothers and all. Lets just hope he is like his father, strict but at know when to be sweet.

I WANT MOREEEEE
Jun 3, 2020 3:30 PM

Jun 2014
It was a bit of a letdown. I watched the series a while ago, but it was definitely better than this movie.
Rely on nothing under heaven
Jul 2, 2020 7:08 PM

May 2015
The movie has OST? I've been looking the full version of the insert song but I couldn't find it. Only clips of the movie, I already know the movie has ED and OP singles, but nothing about the song.
Mar 9, 2022 7:55 PM
Dec 2021
fantastic. The 2 boys are hot.
Nov 26, 2022 8:03 PM
Aug 2020
If only the ways of teaching were like Heine's then I would never skip a second of the lessons :'>

More topics from this board

» The Movie

Skinwalker8200 - Nov 10, 2018

25 by Skinwalker8200 »»
Jul 18, 2020 6:51 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.