Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Feb 14, 2019 6:43 PM

Jun 2015
now that ive read the source material, i kind of hope the anime will skip over some boring parts and try to head in to other things.
Feb 14, 2019 7:08 PM

Dec 2016
Demyx_IX said:
Really, we live in a world where people have been persecuted for every for everything possible. It's not hard to imagine demihumans being persecuted for not only their appearance, but their physique increasing with their levels.

I know, I'm agreeing with you.
Feb 14, 2019 8:10 PM

Sep 2017
Nice and fluffy episode. Feels like we condensed a decent bit of info here, but it flowed pretty well. It almost felt like I was watching a parody when Naofumi get's the bat shield and immediately says "I won't be needing this" only to use it like 5 minutes later. Like okay in video games you often get an item in an area that you will have to use to advance, but did he really have to say that. It was just kinda silly.

Tailor lady was very excited about the outfit she made. The bags under her eyes were a nice touch. Raphtalia being jealous of Filo is also kinda silly.
Feb 14, 2019 9:11 PM

Sep 2018
papsoshea said:
They have their own definitions of what a harem is lol

Sure, let's ignore the part where the MC daughter-zoned the raccoon girl and the tailor referred to the MC as Filo's father...
Feb 14, 2019 10:21 PM

Apr 2007
VeryLTTP said:
papsoshea said:

Sure, let's ignore the part where the MC daughter-zoned the raccoon girl and the tailor referred to the MC as Filo's father...

I'm also pretty sure that two people who are in love with a third person is considered a love triangle, not a harem.
Feb 14, 2019 10:36 PM
Dec 2018
Killuan said:
VeryLTTP said:

I'm also pretty sure that two people who are in love with a third person is considered a love triangle, not a harem.
and im pretty sure raphtalia is the only one that has a crush on naofumi filo really only sees him has a dad. Filo actualy will have someone who she will spend more time with then naofumi later.
Feb 15, 2019 12:14 AM
Nov 2014
Filo is really nice adorable bird ... Perfect Queen
Feb 15, 2019 12:34 AM
Oct 2015
w_i_t_d said:
I planned to drop this show after a loli showed up at the end of episode 5, but Digi & Best Guy said give it a chance. I did, and then I dropped it for good 48 seconds into episode 6, with the cringe-inducing scene of a guy offering the loli a bite of his sandwich, saying, "How big of a bite could she possibly take?" only to have her predictably take her giant bird form and the whole giant sandwich on a single bite.

I wanted to like this show, I tried to like this show, but I just can't. The characters and storytelling are so childish and simplistic. Every plot development is telegraphed so hard, I don't understand how anyone can be surprised by anything, with the exception of the moments that fall into the wtf category, like Raphtalia getting her slave mark back for absolutely no conceivable reason.

No shade to anyone who enjoys the show, but this is a 5/10.
Just like the end of the previous episode where Filo transformed into a loli when she was sleeping on MC's lap, the long sandwich was anime only stuff decided by the production staff. Filo raid the old man's kitchen in the source material.

That being said the change in this episode is actually easier to understand than the previous one because it's supposed to be a gag instead of drama. And, it saved both the screen time & animator team effort without losing much. The original showed Filo's animalistic behavior better though.

But well, if the mere appearance of a loli in MC's team creeps you out, then you better not continue watching this anime.
Feb 15, 2019 2:52 AM

Mar 2017
Even though it was a slower episode it was still really good.
Naofumi unlike many isekai protagonists actually is a compelling character since he's not a all good lord and savior of the story even though he does all the good he can he's still more of an anti-hero. if the show keeps this quality up it could be one of the best isekai anime ever.
Feb 15, 2019 6:06 AM

Feb 2012
Can I say, this had probably the funniest scene I've seen in anime in a very long time. I have it clipped and I watch it over and over again.

It's the scene where Filo kicks the tiger guy in the head and the skull cracks.

FATALITY

I honestly laughed so hard and it just keeps cracking me up. The absolute absurdity of it is hilarious. Giant chicken, FATALITY! The music really makes it for me as well.

Absolutely loving this anime to pieces!

STREAMABLE VIDEO CLIP XD

DaLaw said:
As an anime only: I'm going to call it bets here that Spear guy doesn't know the true origins of the seed since it was given to him by the princess.
Next episode will be him protesting in innocence when the seed curse does it's job (so Shield can go slap some sense in him)

That was my immediate thought as well. As soon as I heard that there was cursed seeds, I connected the dots lol. Since that rumour was true, I wonder if the one about the bow hero was also true. Maybe he's seen through the king's bullshit.

CadenGallic said:
I love that the bat shield was a big arm mounted magical megaphone, that's decently creative.

It reminds me of TWEWY's bat noise a bit. Mainly because all of the noise (monsters) in TWEWY are named after some sort of sound (usually music).
Zei33Feb 15, 2019 6:25 AM
Feb 15, 2019 7:43 AM

Mar 2014
Better than last episode. I almost felt like the pacing was too fast, but with how they sorta shuffled things around it still felt good.
Feb 15, 2019 8:17 AM
Apr 2018
Ryuutobi said:
w_i_t_d said:
I planned to drop this show after a loli showed up at the end of episode 5, but Digi & Best Guy said give it a chance. I did, and then I dropped it for good 48 seconds into episode 6, with the cringe-inducing scene of a guy offering the loli a bite of his sandwich, saying, "How big of a bite could she possibly take?" only to have her predictably take her giant bird form and the whole giant sandwich on a single bite.

I wanted to like this show, I tried to like this show, but I just can't. The characters and storytelling are so childish and simplistic. Every plot development is telegraphed so hard, I don't understand how anyone can be surprised by anything, with the exception of the moments that fall into the wtf category, like Raphtalia getting her slave mark back for absolutely no conceivable reason.

No shade to anyone who enjoys the show, but this is a 5/10.
Just like the end of the previous episode where Filo transformed into a loli when she was sleeping on MC's lap, the long sandwich was anime only stuff decided by the production staff. Filo raid the old man's kitchen in the source material.

That being said the change in this episode is actually easier to understand than the previous one because it's supposed to be a gag instead of drama. And, it saved both the screen time & animator team effort without losing much. The original showed Filo's animalistic behavior better though.

But well, if the mere appearance of a loli in MC's team creeps you out, then you better not continue watching this anime.

I never said the loli creeps me out. It's just a character type I don't care for. Still, I gave it a chance, but her first scene as something other than fanservice (not that I necessarily dislike fanservice, mind you) was as the driver of a weak, obvious "joke."
Feb 15, 2019 9:14 AM
Oct 2017
Zei33 said:

DaLaw said:
As an anime only: I'm going to call it bets here that Spear guy doesn't know the true origins of the seed since it was given to him by the princess.
Next episode will be him protesting in innocence when the seed curse does it's job (so Shield can go slap some sense in him)

That was my immediate thought as well. As soon as I heard that there was cursed seeds, I connected the dots lol. Since that rumour was true, I wonder if the one about the bow hero was also true. Maybe he's seen through the king's bullshit.

Ahh see maybe in any other show, but considering the current attitude, what I feel is more likely to happen is Shield Hero will be lured to that village somehow and then the cursed seed will kick in. Shield Hero will save the day but the Princess will blame him for what happened along with the Spear hero, to get back at him for what happened in Lute.

Also goddamn, why am I being reminded so much of TWEWY lately? Now I wanna replay it...
Feb 15, 2019 9:17 AM

Dec 2014
nice to see all the development...slowly but surely the shield hero is finding his place
Feb 15, 2019 11:37 AM

Nov 2018
Mhmm, Firo is a nice addition even in her loli form -approves-
Feb 15, 2019 12:31 PM
Oct 2007
Wowowow! I seems to have enjoyed episode 5 and 6 a lot more over 1 to 4. Love to see more episode just like the recent ones!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2019 1:54 PM

Aug 2017
It seems that Naofumi likes working.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 15, 2019 3:04 PM

May 2013
Oh boy, I suspect our idiot rival has just introduced a cursed alchemist seed to some poor villagers.
Feb 15, 2019 4:40 PM

Apr 2014
such a nice ep and the battle with the Nue was amazing

but now being all caught up already i really regret not waiting for all the eps to come out cause the wait is gonna be hell per ep

but i really do love this series
"one step at a time"
Feb 15, 2019 4:49 PM

Apr 2012
Motoyasu you dufus.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Feb 15, 2019 4:52 PM

Jul 2012
Spear hero definitely took the seed from the chest to save that village from famine...

I wonder if Naofumi claimed that cave for himself. That's a lot of money he left in there.

I also agree with the crazy dress lady. The bow is very cute, even in monster form haha.
Feb 15, 2019 6:47 PM
Jul 2015
VeryLTTP said:
papsoshea said:

Feb 15, 2019 9:59 PM

Apr 2007
papsoshea said:

Harem is a kind of story in Japanese anime and manga where a male character is surrounded by female characters. An emphasis on polygamous or love triangle relationships characterized by a protagonist surrounded amorously by few or more members of either the same or opposing gender, sex or love interests. The male doesn't need to feel anything for the girls, a Harem is a male character surrounded by female characters and usually from there, the real intent is for fanservice, self-insert fantasies, and merchandise.

I mean, that definition contradicts itself. A love triangle specifically has three people total. A harem must have at least three girls as well as their love interest. A 'few' is more than two. That said, if you looked into the source then you would know that...>

Needless to say, that's a pretty bad definition. An anime doesn't become a harem just because the anime has a predominantly female cast. Either they need to be a potential love interest for the MC, or the females need to at least be in love with the MC. Bunny Girl sure as heck wasn't a harem.
KilluanFeb 15, 2019 10:05 PM
Feb 15, 2019 11:16 PM

Sep 2018
papsoshea said:
Yeah, let's ignore that part because the raccoon girl doesn't feel that way and nor does filo. They actually like him, they made that part clear in this episode - also fighting for attention/hints of jealousy. Besides, I already looked into the source and surprise, surprise....its definitely a harem.

Like him romantically or like him in a familial way? And who likes the MC romantically and who likes the MC in a familial way? You have to be more specific than that.

Rakudai Kishi had two female characters who have romantic interests in the MC. That show is closer to being a harem than this one, but even then Rakudai Kishi isn't considered a harem either...
Feb 15, 2019 11:27 PM

Dec 2016
So I finally had time to watch this episode.

It's so impressive how savvy and resourceful Naofumi is. This episode really solidified his character as a hard-boiled bad-ass, but without making him seem one-dimensional or bland. I can see now why so many people are in love with this series.

He really showed his head for businesss when he took all that stolen contraband from the bandits (why involve the proper authorities with such a trivial matter). And whipping Filo into shape by threatening to sell her back to the slave market - not to mention the special slave seal - was absolutely thrilling to watch. The fact that she resisted getting the slave seal applied with all her will just shows how much she needed it; it was for her own good as much as anything.

After this episode I'd rate the series 8/10, but I don't want to seem too much like a mindless fanboy so I'm going to settle on 10/10.
Feb 16, 2019 1:21 AM

Apr 2017
Ryuutobi said:
Kirito_online said:
about Nue, i also thought it looked somewhat similar to that monster in Boruto, surprisingly had similar traits lol rip off or a magical being? tell me!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nue
It's something out of Japanese myth.
first time i know this! thanks for the source!
Feb 16, 2019 3:02 AM

Feb 2019
This was a fun episode but im still laughing at the way Raphtalia got daugter zonded bt Naofumi hahaha 😃😃
Feb 16, 2019 3:05 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
This, I super love this, see what they did there? That's exactly what I love about Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken, and I'm very happy they are incorporating that sort of storytelling in this Anime as well, for an Isekai, you genuinely feel the vast world and their surroundings, not only the protagonist have a sense of progression but everybody else, much like an open world game, I'm digging the rumors they unveiled about the other heroes you really feel like each one of them is going through their own big adventure that I'm sure they would make for great stand-alone shows themselves.
Feb 16, 2019 4:46 AM

Jul 2014
papsoshea said:
VeryLTTP said:

Yeah, let's ignore that part because the raccoon girl doesn't feel that way and nor does filo. They actually like him, they made that part clear in this episode - also fighting for attention/hints of jealousy. Besides, I already looked into the source and surprise, surprise....its definitely a harem.

Killuan said:

Like last week, I already posted the definition. Here it is again,

Harem is a kind of story in Japanese anime and manga where a male character is surrounded by female characters. An emphasis on polygamous or love triangle relationships characterized by a protagonist surrounded amorously by few or more members of either the same or opposing gender, sex or love interests. The male doesn't need to feel anything for the girls, a Harem is a male character surrounded by female characters and usually from there, the real intent is for fanservice, self-insert fantasies, and merchandise.

I am saying this now, but is Harem really such a horrible thing? It's like the seven hell collapse on you if you give your MC more than one girl who likes him.

People only hate harem because 90% of harem stories are badly written and not the genre itself I think. Re:Zero is also a harem but people but the praise the shit out it. Heck, even Codes Geass is a harem if you onsider how many females want the MC dick.
Devil_SlayerFeb 16, 2019 4:51 AM
Feb 16, 2019 9:07 AM
Mar 2018
What a generic trash did I just watch?
Feb 16, 2019 9:31 AM

Sep 2018
papsoshea said:
"Most of the time the females are romantically interested in the main character. The term "harem" is generally not used by itself, but as an adjective to the genre—such as harem anime or harem manga. The term orginates from the arabic word "hareem" which literally means women and was also used to refer to one man many women like a sultan hareem."

^ For self-insert fantasies.

Most of the time =/= All the time

You still have the onus to support your claim. Otherwise, it's just an unsubstantiated assertion.

You don't know what it means.

Like this one. This is just a low-effort, "no u" post bereft of any substantive argument.
Feb 16, 2019 1:24 PM

Nov 2011
SSL443 said:
Demyx_IX said:
Really, we live in a world where people have been persecuted for every for everything possible. It's not hard to imagine demihumans being persecuted for not only their appearance, but their physique increasing with their levels.

I know, I'm agreeing with you.

I was just reaffirming what you had said.
Feb 16, 2019 1:45 PM

Dec 2016
VeryLTTP said:
papsoshea said:
"Most of the time the females are romantically interested in the main character. The term "harem" is generally not used by itself, but as an adjective to the genre—such as harem anime or harem manga. The term orginates from the arabic word "hareem" which literally means women and was also used to refer to one man many women like a sultan hareem."

^ For self-insert fantasies.

Most of the time =/= All the time

You still have the onus to support your claim. Otherwise, it's just an unsubstantiated assertion.

You don't know what it means.

Like this one. This is just a low-effort, "no u" post bereft of any substantive argument.

There you go again. Someone disagrees with you, you can't come up with a coherent counterargument, so you retreat into petty, double-standard meta-arguing.

God knows why it isn't possible to block people on this website.
Feb 16, 2019 1:52 PM
Oct 2015
papsoshea said:
The term orginates from the arabic word "hareem" which literally means women and was also used to refer to one man many women like a sultan hareem."
Just FYI the Arabic word for women is (Al)Nisa'. Hareem is in fact derived from haram, a verb that means forbid, ban, or depending the context can also be an adjective which means sacred or inviolable.

As for how the term could have relations to women at all, it's all started from the dawn of Islam. Prophet Muhammad started the tradition of building the rooms for female family members at the back part of the house so that guest(s) can not see them without permission. But still, problem could arise when a non-relative guest wanted to use the bathroom but had no idea where it is. He could enter one of those rooms by mistake. It's at time like these that the host had to tell the guest that that part of the house shouldn't be entered (forbidden, haram). But still, if the guest's someone close to the host, saying "forbidden" in harsh tone could hurt his feeling & the friendly relationship, that's why the word then got slurred into hareem to make it sounds funny instead of harsh. So basically, the literal translation of harem is in fact "the part of a house/mansion/palace where the female members of the family lives, and non-relative men are forbidden to enter". It's the same as "inner palace" in oriental culture.

It's a simple fact you can learn by learning basic Arabic or just using the Google Translator. Just type "woman", then proceed to "forbid" after you know the Arabic word for woman. You should find both the Arabic script and the reading there.
Feb 16, 2019 2:06 PM

Sep 2018
SSL443 said:
There you go again. Someone disagrees with you, you can't come up with a coherent counterargument, so you retreat into petty, double-standard meta-arguing.

God knows why it isn't possible to block people on this website.

Sorry, but if you don't have anything else to say that actually addresses my points, then you are doing the exact same thing papsoshea is doing.

And there's a good alternative to blocking people. You just ignore the person and not reply, but apparently that never crossed your mind...
Feb 16, 2019 2:26 PM

Dec 2016
VeryLTTP said:
Sorry, but if you don't have anything else to say that actually addresses my points, then you are doing the exact same thing papsoshea is doing.

You don't have any points. You just go on like someone on r/iamverysmart because you can't form an actual argument.
Feb 16, 2019 3:53 PM
Dec 2018
Harem this harem that some people really want this show to be a harem. I like harem too but please calm dowm
Feb 16, 2019 5:59 PM

Sep 2018
SSL443 said:

You don't have any points. You just go on like someone on r/iamverysmart because you can't form an actual argument.

Yep, yep. Going with same lines like last time b/c that's all you can do. Can't address my points? Pretend that I didn't make any.

papsoshea said:
You're arguing against the definition of a harem.

Says the person who hasn't made a refutation against my use of the Rakudai Kishi example as a show that is closer to being a harem than Shield Hero (in its current state) even though that show isn't considered a harem.

Let me give you a simple run-down on Rakudai Kishi. Stella has romantic interests in Ikki as well as Shizuku. In fact, the latter went as far as to kiss Ikki as soon as she sees him at school. In contrast, Raphtalia has a romantic interest in Naofumi, but Filo sees him as a father figure. While Rakudai Kishi has two female characters with romantic interests in Ikki, the series is not a harem. If that series is not a harem, then Shield Hero, which has one less female character romantically interested in Naofumi, shouldn't be considered a harem either.

If you're arguing that the MC eventually gets a harem, I don't deny that the MC has a harem later on. However, that's way far down the line and because the harem forms so late, it doesn't necessarily make the entire series a harem in itself. In addition, the series does not use such harem tropes as frequently as legit harem series such as Trinity Seven, Infinite Stratos, Nisekoi, or SAO.
Feb 16, 2019 6:31 PM

Sep 2018
papsoshea said:
If you're arguing that the MC eventually gets a harem, I don't deny that the MC has a harem later on.
It's not just that, it's what a harem is and I posted the definition here twice already, same as last week. All that other nonsense you're talking about? Wtf is Rakudai Kishi? You want me to talk about something I don't know about?[/quote]
Hmm... dismissing an example just because you haven't heard about the show? Not sure if that really counts as a counterargument...

Again, a harem is a male MC who is surrounded by girls and this story is going to be that, as of now, he's added another addition. The females don't have to have romantic feelings for the MC either. You already made posts saying otherwise, which means you're arguing with the definition. Which is why I said that you're not very smart.

In Wikipedia, a "Harem (ハーレムもの hāremumono, "harem works") in anime and manga is an emphasis on polygamous or love triangle relationships characterized by a protagonist surrounded amorously by two or more members of either the same or opposing gender, sex or love interests."

In Anime Planet, "A harem includes three or more characters who potentially show romantic interest in a male protagonist. The sex, gender, or orientation of the harem members is irrelevant as long as they exclusively, or at least primarily, are vying for the affections of the same individual - who may or may not reciprocate towards one, several, or none of these romantic rivals.

Your argument uses the informal definition of a harem (see definition #2 on the Merriam-Webster). Meanwhile, I am arguing in the context of anime and the harem genre. As a result, your claim that I am arguing with the definition isn't true. We're arguing over which definition makes more sense in the context of this show.
VeryLTTPFeb 16, 2019 6:35 PM
Feb 16, 2019 6:37 PM

Dec 2016
A semantic "argument", shocking.

8:42 in the episode Raphtalia and Filo are glaring at each other. This is classic harem behavior. It's not hard to see why people get harem vibes from this series.
Feb 16, 2019 6:40 PM

Sep 2018
SSL443 said:
A semantic "argument", shocking.

8:42 in the episode Raphtalia and Filo are glaring at each other. This is classic harem behavior. It's not hard to see why people get harem vibes from this series.

That is what we call a trope which is different from a show belonging to a full genre or an actual harem existing (unless we want to use the informal definition from the Merriam-Webster dictionary). And to describe people getting harem vibes suggests that the interpretation of a show to be a harem is more subjective than objective.
Feb 16, 2019 6:45 PM

Dec 2016
VeryLTTP said:
That is what we call a trope which is different from a show belonging to a full genre or an actual harem existing (unless we want to use the informal definition from the Merriam-Webster dictionary). And to describe people getting harem vibes suggests that the interpretation of a show to be a harem is more subjective than objective.

I don't think anyone cares about the distinction.
Feb 16, 2019 6:48 PM

Sep 2018
SSL443 said:
I don't think anyone cares about the distinction.

Whatever floats your boat, I guess...
Feb 16, 2019 6:53 PM
Jan 2013
It really doesnt matter wheather or not it is a harem.It has good well developed characters.

This episode showed that shield hero is not just about fighting.The " learing about the world"and using the knowledge sets it apart from other isekai.

Feb 16, 2019 6:57 PM

Dec 2016
genesic123 said:
It has good well developed characters.

Uuuuuuhhhhhhhh........
Feb 16, 2019 8:23 PM
Jul 2015
This back and forth harem argument is super stupid considering the spoilerish information that's just floating around.
Feb 16, 2019 8:39 PM

Jan 2008
I think the only thing I liked about this episode was the extremely short scene of Raphtalia dodging the snake tail by doing the matrix dodge.

While I don't dislike Filo, I can't take anything serious with her in her chicken form. Everything just becomes comical and let me say, it's not amusing. Last weeks race, this episodes fight, compared to the tone with Raphtalia's fight with the two headed dog and everything before Filo, it has become rather stale.

Sad thing is that I've read a good amount of the manga a long time ago so this change was expected but I can't help but be bothered by this. I guess it might be because of the slideshows rushing certain aspects making the change feel thrown in my face rather than me slowly adapting to the change.
Feb 16, 2019 9:32 PM
Aug 2017
Every episode is fucking AMAZING! that’s probably even an understatement. Firo so Cuttteeee and Raphtalia is Jealous xd. Goddamm i like where this anime is going.
Feb 17, 2019 7:30 AM

Dec 2014
this show should be called Naofumi-sama
cuz characters in this show cant form sentences without his name being inserted somewhere
Send me Friend requests!!!!
Feb 17, 2019 7:53 AM

Nov 2011
I like how the arguments of this show have gone from the romanticism of slavery, to bad/lazy writing, and finally to arguing over the semantics of what makes a show a harem or not.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2019

219 by SanessyAdversary »»
Today, 9:01 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2019

236 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 7:06 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 1, 2019

292 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 23, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2019

270 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 23, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2019

355 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 22, 9:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.