Forum Settings
Forums
Goblin Slayer (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2019 3:27 AM

Jun 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
It's been a year for them already huh. And due to that long time, I'm glad to see how Gobslayer is starting to contemplate more matters now like friends and companions and apprentices......

And speaking of young bloods, I'm also glad that the wizard boy didn't end up joining their party. He's such an irritable kid.
Jun 20, 2019 4:41 AM
May 2015
Well, Altho interesting... this one felt bit more repetetive than the other novels... Personaly I would think this one was probably weakest one so far.

For example the dealing with the nest this time around (the one around the training grounds) was bit... weird.

Comparing this novel to the Seventh is like comparing bug to the alabaster statue.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you include Interludes in chapter count?

KaijuSloth - May 16, 2022

1 by FreshSalmon827 »»
Feb 23, 2:18 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Chapter 2 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Jan 17

0 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Jan 17, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Volume 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2016

11 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Jan 15, 2:34 PM

» Journey to dwarven lands?

Necrius - Nov 11, 2023

1 by Moppit »»
Nov 11, 2023 5:41 PM

» any romance?

goldfishluke - Sep 1, 2021

2 by goldfishluke »»
Nov 10, 2021 11:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.