Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2019 3:15 AM

Jul 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I kinda forgot about this manga and a bit late to make this thread.....

I..... I really have no word on how this manga ended...... other than thanks god Ryukishi07 didn't f***ed up the ending this time around. Not only that demon was joined into the harem game for some weird reason, she also getting killed by her own game too.......... like if she suddenly reduced her role as a organizer to a player for no reason........

Oh and the "fake" harem become true harem after the game is finished in the end of story.
Feb 13, 2019 12:47 PM

Jul 2012
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

I..... I really have no word on how this manga ended...... other than thanks god Ryukishi07 didn't f***ed up the ending this time around. Not only that demon was joined into the harem game for some weird reason, she also getting killed by her own game too.......... like if she suddenly reduced her role as a organizer to a player for no reason........

Oh and the "fake" harem become true harem after the game is finished in the end of story.

You speak as if Ryukishi had ever fucked up an ending before, unless you are talking about adaptations of his original works.

Even Higanbana and Ookami Kakushi, which had arguably the "weakest" ones in his library, were pretty good overall. Didn't buy Kaidan to Odoru's novel to properly judge it, but I doubt it is the case with that one either.

Really enjoyable take in both harem and battle royale genre, as usual, the author sure knows how to keep you fully grasped and wanting what is going to happen next.

7/10
Feb 23, 2020 3:43 PM
Sep 2019
Danpmss said:
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

You speak as if Ryukishi had ever fucked up an ending before, unless you are talking about adaptations of his original works.

Even Higanbana and Ookami Kakushi, which had arguably the "weakest" ones in his library, were pretty good overall. Didn't buy Kaidan to Odoru's novel to properly judge it, but I doubt it is the case with that one either.

Really enjoyable take in both harem and battle royale genre, as usual, the author sure knows how to keep you fully grasped and wanting what is going to happen next.

7/10
this is later than shit but I gotta know where you read the rest at since I’ve got nothing past chapter 4. Did you somehow find an English version or did you just read the raws? And lastly if you just read in Japanese then can you tell me if this was a true harem end where he got together with all of them since the guy above said they basically did fall in love with him was it left ambiguous who he got with?
Feb 23, 2020 6:50 PM

Jul 2012
Ultraman213 said:
Danpmss said:

7/10
this is later than shit but I gotta know where you read the rest at since I’ve got nothing past chapter 4. Did you somehow find an English version or did you just read the raws? And lastly if you just read in Japanese then can you tell me if this was a true harem end where he got together with all of them since the guy above said they basically did fall in love with him was it left ambiguous who he got with?

1- Bought the volumes on amazon.jp and read the other chapters on the internet, RAW.
2- Don't expect me to tell spoilers of a Ryukishi plot to anyone after finishing Umineko, sorry. Not like you would understand much even if I did elaborated quite a bit on it, because a lot of very unexpected twists drop by after the first volume, I would just ruin a good story you are still yet to see developing for good.

I hope you can hold up a bit more until scanlations or Sol Press' official releases come by.
Feb 24, 2020 6:09 PM
May 2017
This story is so bad and the MC is so lame. Such a generic and boring harem manga with a underwhelming ending.
Feb 21, 2021 9:52 AM

Sep 2020
Turned out better than I expected. First few chapters were bad, fortunately it got better overtime. Main protagonist being a heroine of a harem is interesting, it brought a new perspective that focuses on the lives of the heroines rather than the 'male character'.

*another February comment

More topics from this board

Poll: » Renai Harem Game Shuuryou no Oshirase ga Kuru Koro ni Chapter 5 Discussion

Milan-5 - Mar 11, 2022

0 by Milan-5 »»
Mar 11, 2022 9:27 PM

Poll: » Renai Harem Game Shuuryou no Oshirase ga Kuru Koro ni Chapter 4 Discussion

Milan-5 - Mar 11, 2022

0 by Milan-5 »»
Mar 11, 2022 9:15 PM

Poll: » Renai Harem Game Shuuryou no Oshirase ga Kuru Koro ni Chapter 3 Discussion

Milan-5 - Mar 11, 2022

0 by Milan-5 »»
Mar 11, 2022 9:01 PM

Poll: » Renai Harem Game Shuuryou no Oshirase ga Kuru Koro ni Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2018

1 by Milan-5 »»
Mar 11, 2022 8:40 PM

Poll: » Renai Harem Game Shuuryou no Oshirase ga Kuru Koro ni Chapter 1 Discussion

MahiaErebeaNegi - Mar 28, 2017

2 by Milan-5 »»
Mar 11, 2022 8:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.