Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 9, 2019 6:22 PM
Superior

Apr 2008
Honest question.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Feb 10, 2019 5:04 AM

Jan 2013
I'm not even Chinese and I like it.
What is wrong with you? Do you go around MAL forums and ask 'Do any non-Japanese even like it?', since anime is aimed first and foremost at the domestic audience in Japan?
Feb 10, 2019 5:30 AM
Superior

Apr 2008
chi4ko said:

Not that I don't believe you, but do you have any proof you aren't Chinese?

chi4ko said:
What is wrong with you? Do you go around MAL forums and ask 'Do any non-Japanese even like it?', since anime is aimed first and foremost at the domestic audience in Japan?

No one on MAL is Japanese, so that's already assumed in every post. I take it you're new here?
Feb 10, 2019 8:43 AM

Jan 2013
DarkSageRK said:
chi4ko said:

Not that I don't believe you, but do you have any proof you aren't Chinese?

chi4ko said:

No one on MAL is Japanese, so that's already assumed in every post. I take it you're new here?

Dare google me, then you'd know.
And stop posting like a troll.
Feb 11, 2019 11:53 AM
Jan 2017
Hello! I'm brazilian and I like the story (manly the novel). The communities (brazilian and spanish) where I participate in facebook have a good number of subscribers, so I believe that yes, there are other people who are not chinese and like the story and everything that relates to it (novel, donghua, audiodrama and manhua). I hope I have helped with your doubt ☺
Feb 11, 2019 4:58 PM
Superior

Apr 2008
CysWangXian said:
Hello! I'm brazilian and I like the story (manly the novel). The communities (brazilian and spanish) where I participate in facebook have a good number of subscribers, so I believe that yes, there are other people who are not chinese and like the story and everything that relates to it (novel, donghua, audiodrama and manhua). I hope I have helped with your doubt ☺

>Wang Xian
>Brazilian

Sorry, I guess I forgot to put [Serious] in the title.
Feb 12, 2019 7:45 AM
Jan 2017
DarkSageRK said:
CysWangXian said:

>Wang Xian
>Brazilian

I know, I know...it doesn't inspire much confidence lol, but my username was made like that because of story characters I like. The "Xian" for example is the cause of "Wei WuXian" the main character of MDZS. I am shy and I am also a reader of boys love, so I really don't like to put my name directly anywhere, but my name is Cíntia. Go to facebook and search for Mo Dao Zu Shi Brazil, for example. There are many fans who speak portuguese, spanish and english there.

Anyway, the fact that people from different nations likes or dislikes something doesn't influence whether or not I like something, so I think the opinion you have about the donghua will not change, right? (P.S .: the fact of having people who don't like it will not change my opinion too 😜 bye
Feb 12, 2019 9:50 PM

Aug 2008
lol, i'm romanian and love it :))))
from the donghua to the novel, plus i watch more chinese one too not only MDZS
The spider is watching
Feb 14, 2019 7:39 PM

Nov 2014
honestly just because someone's username says something doesn't mean it's true.

you wouldn't know if any of us are really Chinese or not, and it doesn't matter.

it's anime.

who cares which country made it?

if it's good then it's good. that's all that matters.

just like jdrama and kdrama and cdrama and all those drama out there. I don't give a fuck which country made the drama as long as it's enjoyable that's all I care.
Feb 22, 2019 2:02 AM
Apr 2018
DarkSageRK said:
CysWangXian said:

>Wang Xian
>Brazilian

Im sri lankan and i love this. Also wangxian is a ship name.
Feb 22, 2019 2:26 PM

Dec 2016
these posts makes me realize that i might be the oldest one taking a part in this fandom, ugh
Feb 24, 2019 9:08 PM

Aug 2008
utbrudd said:
these posts makes me realize that i might be the oldest one taking a part in this fandom, ugh

i doubt, i'm over 30:))) and watched donghua for several years, even if i didn't put all in my list due laziness
dany_elle1908Feb 24, 2019 9:54 PM
The spider is watching
Feb 25, 2019 1:08 AM

May 2015
i am canadian and started watching and i enjoy it
My Candies:
Feb 28, 2019 4:40 AM

Oct 2013
No, getting tired of seing these chinese productions being so overrated.
Mar 6, 2019 5:17 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
Thread locked for not encouraging discussion.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mo Dao Zu Shi Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

valkiriana - Oct 10, 2018

103 by HaruYing »»
Mar 24, 2:12 PM

» I thought anime/manga from other countries was not allowed on MAL?

Kimiko-chan - Dec 14, 2020

5 by senekohan »»
Feb 19, 8:06 AM

» I'm telling you

egosumjohn - Dec 8, 2023

7 by Watch_Kuranado »»
Dec 11, 2023 1:35 PM

Poll: » Mo Dao Zu Shi Episode 8 Discussion

valkiriana - Aug 23, 2018

31 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 13, 2023 8:30 PM

Poll: » Mo Dao Zu Shi Episode 1 Discussion

Stardew - Aug 8, 2018

43 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 13, 2023 1:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.