Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Real Girl
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 7, 2019 10:36 PM
Jul 2013
Ito x Ayado is probably the most forced ship ever, Ayado was in love with Tsuttsun bcoz of a shallow reason and got heart broken bcoz duh she's not the main girl, trap then decides to take advantage of her broken heart and well what did you know, it worked, she's now in love with the trap bcoz of of course none other than a shallow reason, outta nowhere she's like oh welp, I'm a loser, might as well take advantage on the trap friend just so I can stick to this group of friends

Ishido and that asshole guy had a better and more interesting development and romantic build up than Tsuttsui and Igarashi but they're okay, they're relationship is understandable atm meanwhile ItoxAyado just took the cake of the most forced ship in the history of all canon ships ever, the most shallow romantic build up, lame development, Ayado will go out with anyone tbh
Feb 7, 2019 10:41 PM

May 2017
Where is the lie?

100% I completely agree

Ishido is the only good thing about this show

1/10 still gonna finish the show just for the lulz tho
LairucremFeb 7, 2019 10:45 PM
Feb 10, 2019 4:51 AM
Jan 2013
"Real Love" is that shallow .The show is unlikable,but it is doing what it set out to do.

Mar 25, 2019 9:19 PM

Sep 2016
Nah, i think they're pretty fine, considering i wasn't expecting to much of the show. I think TsuxIroha drama over the entire first season is what frustated me more. When i think ItouxAyado drama, i don't get so annoyed at all.
Mar 26, 2019 5:09 PM
Sep 2014
Ayado is lame and Ito deserves better. I hate that a rebound was hinted at the end. Would have prefered a new random girl being Ito's new love interest.

I'm just SO sure that Ayado and Ito broke up because she felt lonely for whatever reason and had a guy after her since she got prettier lol. Like, Ito was too busy studying or sth and she felt lonely and ended things to be with some other dude. Ito probably felt it was his fault all along and that's why he kinda had to 'man up' to ask her out again at the end.

I always disliked her character.
Mar 26, 2019 7:11 PM
Jun 2017
Well ive never been a real fan of Ito and Ayado since for me, its all of the sudden that ayado fall in love with ito right after she was being heartbroken by tsutsui.

And well she got married to another man, (thus answering my question where is ayado), then just divorced and ito and ayado met again...

Atleast they give a little twist to that one... though it never said they became at each other again..
Mar 29, 2019 9:58 AM
Feb 2018
Lmao... I laughed myself to death when I learn that she married another man. Well, she has the character that compromise with life decisions. Well, maybe she just wanted to try a new thing. Who knows. Yet, damn Ito deserve better. Move on Ito
Apr 5, 2019 2:14 PM

Aug 2017
Ito x Ayado was the worst part of this show. I wanted Ito to perish, little pipsqueak. Hated him from the moment I saw his ridiculous cat ears. Ayado should have remained as a harem girl.

So happy Ito at least didn't get a really happy ending.
Apr 7, 2019 12:28 AM
Jan 2013
It cant be a harem lol.You guys understand that a shoujo manga cant have that.

The irony is that it would have worked out better for the story.At least the harem had a narrative purpose.The fujioshi being a rival and the other one as a guide.

genesic123Apr 7, 2019 12:32 AM

Apr 7, 2019 6:23 AM
Apr 2019
Can you tell me about season 3 :'
May 12, 2019 5:29 PM

Feb 2009
It makes sense that Ayato ended up with someone else. She was a year behind them, so Ito went off to college and she rebounded into another relationship. It does weird me out that Ito is perfectly willing to be her insta-rebound yet again. You’d think the guy would learn.

Fchrgrib said:
Can you tell me about season 3 :'

No season 3. The end of season 2 is the conclusion of the manga.
May 30, 2019 3:15 PM

Oct 2010
I found it weird how she shifted 180 degrees from mc otaku to lame catboy. She and Tsutsun made a better couple than even Iroha x Tsutsun (Iroha is still great though). I am happy it was shallow, they look horrible together, I am so glad I spoiled myself by reading that she married another, I think I'll raise the score now.
Ayado is interesting as a character because Tsutsun would have experienced a lot of things with her and not feeling that forced like with Iroha. I smiled when Iroha just started throwing kisses and even sex on the table and our guy was so frightened, I mean, the last woman who he has spoken to was his mom, lol. He didn't know what to do with Iroha.
Jun 8, 2019 2:57 PM

Sep 2012
LeSponge said:
Well ive never been a real fan of Ito and Ayado since for me, its all of the sudden that ayado fall in love with ito right after she was being heartbroken by tsutsui.

some1 with issues like she had self doupt and thinking no1 would confess to her so on and on wold fall again fast if suprised with confession (if u can make her believe ur serious, if ur friends already she may believe u more easly), did u not see how it confused her at first, this confusion and overwelming enotions egnited a new spark that became a flame, life has thought me a luttke bit psyhology and paste on that it makes sense

but this fast re-falling would work once cause getting some1 that way will fix her issue, it works like therapy
Sugram22Jun 9, 2019 12:04 AM
Mar 14, 2020 8:17 PM

May 2017
I dont realy care about ito or the relationship itself , i like ayado character and im happy she did go out with someone cause you know what ? This show is about otaku dating 3d girl , not about how a relationship is made

would have liked this show a lot more if there wasnt that main character that started as a otaku and quickly forget about his otaku things , or this ito doing the same , only ayado was realy fiting the otaku dating part
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Mar 14, 2020 8:39 PM

Jul 2019
I watched it but can't really remember what happened in the end but I think they didn't stay together right? But I thought Tsunsun and Iroha were hecka cute together
Oct 7, 2020 2:41 PM
Mar 2020
what pissed me the most is when she dumped ito
Oct 12, 2020 8:17 AM
Mar 2018
Tbf, most romance stories in anime go that way of, "that guy's not my type (insert plot that forces them together(. oh, I guess I'm in love now" and most of the people are fine with that. I mean the main couple is as bland as it can get and you canÄt really invest more effort in the background characters in your story. And let's not forget the real cancer of this show. Which is the plot cancer they gave Iroha. They could've just given her a mild plot coma with short term amnesia instead. But no they had to copy from Your Lie in April...
Nov 24, 2020 5:32 AM
Nov 2020
DonTrumpolino said:
But no they had to copy from Your Lie in April...

Lmao it was my next on the list
Jan 9, 2021 8:36 AM

Nov 2012
bruh, Ayado was the reason I dropped this, too much cringe and nonsense

My Candies:

Oct 18, 2022 12:55 PM
Oct 2022
I agree that it was a very forced relationship between the two but i do like how it showed Tsutsui that it was ok and good for him to take him and Igarashi relationship to the next level.
I loved the show itself it had a great slice of life chillness to it but still contained the feuds that bring the main relationship closer, and you cant help but also support Ishino who helped everyone find love also find a love after being broken so many times and the way they do that is great as they make Takanashi for go his pride for something more genuine, i love how the two MCs grow close and find there love even after losing her memories and him waiting 7 years. But its still not as good as horimiya as its just not as deep but still good none the less

More topics from this board

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2019

158 by bakakisima »»
Jan 12, 12:30 PM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2019

53 by bakakisima »»
Jan 12, 11:44 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2019

28 by bakakisima »»
Jan 11, 12:17 PM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2019

45 by bakakisima »»
Jan 11, 9:21 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2019

41 by bakakisima »»
Jan 11, 7:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.