Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 29, 2019 8:17 PM
Dec 2018
Tbh I think now hina will help natsuo to grow up as an adult and then natsuo will become a writer and go to America cause rui will not be coming to Japan as she can't face natsuo again same as hina but then natsuo will chase her and will not let her slip like he does to hina and that's how the manga will and hina helping natsuo to get rui
Jan 29, 2019 10:05 PM
Sep 2018
smh.., what the frick
looks like it's gonna be hina and natsu again
Jan 29, 2019 10:05 PM
Jan 2019
I don't know why I hope that Rui will come back with him (: rather than someone else. I don't know why I'm upset about reading this part. After being insulted to go and come back when Rui goes to learn to cook
Jan 29, 2019 10:32 PM
Nov 2018
Time and distance will make Natsuo forget Rui who has abandoned him and will move on with Hina.
He has no reason to fight for rui, after all it was she who abandoned him.
Jan 30, 2019 4:24 AM
Jul 2016
In this chapter, Natsuo should have been stressed because he was ended up by Rui. In fact, the readers are stressed because of the story.
Jan 30, 2019 4:35 AM
Apr 2016
haydee82 said:
Time and distance will make Natsuo forget Rui who has abandoned him and will move on with Hina.

+100000000000000000000000

she was just selfish and retarded in her decision to break up with natsuo, she is completely stupid just like she was since the start of the manga......
Hina>serizawa>all>......>rui
Jan 30, 2019 9:06 AM

Dec 2012
Dumb train. Snake plot.
Jan 31, 2019 4:56 PM
Jan 2019
Molester_moon said:
Tbh I think now hina will help natsuo to grow up as an adult and then natsuo will become a writer and go to America cause rui will not be coming to Japan as she can't face natsuo again same as hina but then natsuo will chase her and will not let her slip like he does to hina and that's how the manga will and hina helping natsuo to get rui

i doubt it.
With all NTR vibe building up fast last few chapter (like rui blushing hard while flirting with chef guy, i mean thats not how you act if you have a boyfriend) even if natsuo chase after rui to america she will just reject him then chef guy came and tell natsuo if rui is already his girl (i hope this wont happen)
just let natsuo find his true love and peace already!
Feb 1, 2019 4:36 AM

Nov 2016
This manga is taking the worst way possible.
I think Rui is real stupid for two reasons:

1) It's ok to break up if everything goes wrong, if you get angry or jealous real fast, but before try to change. Rui is acting like a baby, she is still too young for the love. Natsuo is her first love and she is letting him go without do anything, just thinking it's the best solution for both. If Natsuo started to hide the problems to her it's just because for every single problem Rui had an huge reaction. If you arrived at the point you understand it, try to change yourself and keep your boyfriend close. I always remember Natsuo running for her, because she get angry real fast. But she didn't try anything to change before to break.

2) Who was the one that filled Natsuo after Hina? Rui was able to fill the hole of Hina simply with her love. Natsuo forgot about Hina just because he started to think how he loves Rui. But if you partner has an hole, why do you think someone else is able to fill it? Sometimes people have holes that they can fill by themselves, the only thing you can do is walking with them as close as you can holding their hand.

I already knew about the split point, but I didn't expect it could have been so banal. I thought about Hina interference or the about the cook interference
Feb 1, 2019 7:25 AM

Mar 2013
Akagi-kun said:
We have a saying- "If you love - let it go. If it is yours, it will definitely come back, if not - it was never yours."
And it is the best suited to this situation. I've been rethinking the last hundred chapters, rereading it and realizing something. As sad as I am to admit it, Rui probably did the right thing. She did it precisely because she loves Natsuo. Just like Hina did in the previous situation. Guilt in this situation is entirely in Natsuo spineless. I thought for the first hundred chapters, this guy had an inner core. But, in fact, he does not had it. Or, rather, the author made him so, for possibility to extend the manga for another hundred chapters, but that's another story. Now further development of the story completely depends on the Natsuo decisions. Whether or not Natsuo can find that inner core. And solve all for himself.

P.S. Still want to Natsuo and Rui was well in the end of the manga. But, most likely, though, he will end up with Hina.

I totally agree!
It wouldn't make sense to be working on their relashionship for so long, with ups and downs, to end it in a few chapters with a "little misunderstand".
I also think that Rui must be worried about herself as well, since Kobayashi-san made her realise that "I wonder... if, rather than liking him... it's more like you're obsessed. When you heard he was in a slump... the fact that he kept it a secret from you hurt more than your concern form him, right? And what you "can't stand"... is the idea of him being stolen from you, isn't it?" She realised this wan't good nor for her nor for Natsuo.

Natsuo needs to find himself, be alble to "live with himeself" and find his core. At L'amant they even made the comment that "being a writter is Natsuo's identity". he really needs to go to an island (Barakamon like) and LIVE something else idk.
I hope Hina doesn't butt in. (I never really liked her as a pontential girl for Natsuo) her character can grow in other ways; her current position is good, but she can grow.

Confession: Deep deep deep down, idk why, but I kinda wanted Natsuo and Rui to break up since Tokiya came to the restaurant!
Feb 2, 2019 1:15 PM
Nov 2017
Rui ruined and I'm a mess. Thanks writer.
Feb 12, 2019 1:06 AM
Feb 2018
Okay, it's 2:34 PM in here, I've been continuously reading this for past 30 hours, well, well Ms. Kei Sasuga, well done, I'm broke now. Well done.
Feb 17, 2019 2:04 PM
Jun 2013
quanbe said:
a trash rui as always ........... remember her bad tricks with natsuo and alex 100 chapter ago ...........

I hope hina or at least serizawa but not rui for the win......................

Same here. Hi five.

Anyway, I said this many chapters ago, and I surprise myself that I was right. I said that, for some reason, I can never see Rui as the “girl that will win” and I was right so far. Let’s see if this break up is permanent, cause I hope it will be. If it is then to TeamRui, especially Mike_Sanders and his buddies who called me an idiot many chapters ago, you guys look like the idiots now for mocking TeamHina.

Neziaa said:
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Thank you for representing my thoughts.

Notably, I actually prefer the female character to do the break up, and break a guy’s heart, not the other way around. I dislike how a girl’s heart gets crush from a break-up, especially poor Hina.
Feb 25, 2019 9:52 PM

May 2015
I'm honestly stunned right now. I can't believe that just happened...

I think Rui and Natsuo are perfect for each other, and while their relationship would get rocky at times, I had really hoped they'd work it out in the end. I know the series isn't over yet, and this really is just an assumption, but I don't see them getting back together. Which really fucking hurts. It's been a while since I've been so invested in a romance story, and I'm starting to remember how painful it can be when stuff like this happens.

Feb 26, 2019 4:26 AM

Feb 2019
If Rui ends up with chef boy, she is dead to me. I hate her so much for what she did here. This is the first time I have ever read a manga and been enraged. Neither of these 2 sisters deserve Natsuo. Both abandoned him.
Mar 13, 2019 6:35 AM

Oct 2015
ahh my eyes say they still want to continue reading it but my brain don't , dropped.
Mar 14, 2019 9:23 PM

Nov 2011
It feel slike my heart just got ripped the fuck out. Like seriously I almost passed out because I felt terrible after reading this. I had my suspensions that somehow Natsuo was going to end up with Hina at the end of this series and this now seems to be going in that direction. Honestly...Im shocked. My heart is broken I loved these two together.

I honestly dislike Rui a little bit now for doing that to Natsuo during this time, but Natsuo is no prince for keeping his problems from Rui. Jesus lord why did she have to come home!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 14, 2019 9:26 PM

Nov 2011
quanbe said:
haydee82 said:

she was just selfish and retarded in her decision to break up with natsuo, she is completely stupid just like she was since the start of the manga......
Yall realized Hina Abandoned him too.
Listen to my podcast

Follow my twitch.

Mar 14, 2019 9:53 PM
May 2017
SoraSenpai said:
quanbe said:

IMO its completely different hina was forced too, rui wasnt.
Mar 15, 2019 4:07 AM

Nov 2011
dabdan43 said:
SoraSenpai said:

Not really, she only left to another job for her own career and Natsuos. In hindsight both sisters left Natsuo for the same reason.
Granted it didn't help that there was a Teacher - student scandal but Hina still decided to make the decision.
Listen to my podcast

Follow my twitch.

Mar 15, 2019 8:03 AM
May 2017
SoraSenpai said:
dabdan43 said:

Not really, she only left to another job for her own career and Natsuos. In hindsight both sisters left Natsuo for the same reason.
Granted it didn't help that there was a Teacher - student scandal but Hina still decided to make the decision.

No she left cuz she was forced to by the principal. She got on her knees and begged that they only punish her and not natsuo which is why nothing about theyre relationship ever got out. She did that because she knew that if the scandal got out it would ruin his chances of becoming a author. I hope this dosent come of as rude or condescending but someone getting on their knees and begging that they only be punished for a wrong two people commited with the midset of i need to protect his future no matter what is not similar to rui at all.
SoraSenpai said:
dabdan43 said:

No she left because she was forced to by the assistant principal of the school. She literally got on her knees and begged that they punish her and only her for what they were doing. She gave up her job that at the time was her dream job and her own personal happiness so that natsuo could still have a chance of becoming an author. I dont mean for this to sound rude or condescending but i really dont see how they were similar.
dabdan43Mar 15, 2019 10:28 AM
Mar 15, 2019 1:35 PM

Nov 2011
dabdan43 said:
SoraSenpai said:

No she left cuz she was forced to by the principal. She got on her knees and begged that they only punish her and not natsuo which is why nothing about theyre relationship ever got out. She did that because she knew that if the scandal got out it would ruin his chances of becoming a author. I hope this dosent come of as rude or condescending but someone getting on their knees and begging that they only be punished for a wrong two people commited with the midset of i need to protect his future no matter what is not similar to rui at all.
SoraSenpai said:

No she left because she was forced to by the assistant principal of the school. She literally got on her knees and begged that they punish her and only her for what they were doing. She gave up her job that at the time was her dream job and her own personal happiness so that natsuo could still have a chance of becoming an author. I dont mean for this to sound rude or condescending but i really dont see how they were similar.

Nah you're good on the condescending issue. I honestly didnt take the Principal thing into affect. Ive actually been thinking about the whole thing today because the Split has been bugging me.
Hina was still in the wrong (opinion) for just leaving with out telling Natsuo. Granted it was for his career but isn't Rui breaking up with him also for Natsuos career?

At this point with how much story was built into the relationship I still feel like Rui has a better chance of being with Natsuo in the end due to their relationship being more as two people in love with each other while Natsuos and Hinas was more of a sexual drive for each of them. Not saying they didnt love each other but it seemed like Sex > Everything else.
Listen to my podcast

Follow my twitch.

Mar 15, 2019 3:56 PM
May 2017
SoraSenpai said:
dabdan43 said:

Nah you're good on the condescending issue. I honestly didnt take the Principal thing into affect. Ive actually been thinking about the whole thing today because the Split has been bugging me.
Hina was still in the wrong (opinion) for just leaving with out telling Natsuo. Granted it was for his career but isn't Rui breaking up with him also for Natsuos career?

At this point with how much story was built into the relationship I still feel like Rui has a better chance of being with Natsuo in the end due to their relationship being more as two people in love with each other while Natsuos and Hinas was more of a sexual drive for each of them. Not saying they didnt love each other but it seemed like Sex > Everything else.

Honestly i really see it being 50/50 between the two sisters on who is gonna end up with him. Sure Rui had the 100 chapters of development with natsuo, but like you said earlier in another response you had a sneaky suspension that natsuo would end up back with hina and i honeslty had that same thought in the back of my head the whole time he was with rui as well. Plus hina was the first love to but idk if that overights 100 chapters of a really cute relationship lol.
As for hina and natsuos relationship being purely sex driven. IDk but i chalk that up to natsuo being in his first ever relationship and maybe being a little over the edge with it. But also i try not to forget that yes while it may look like it was purely sex driven it was this relationship that helped him realize the drive he needed in order to become an author so that he could support the person he loved. And i thought that showed growth. But yeah im rooting for hina but id also be fine with him ending up with rui. Time will tell lol
dabdan43Mar 15, 2019 4:10 PM
Mar 15, 2019 4:47 PM

Nov 2011
Honestly I hope Hina and Fumiya become an item. Like it's been 100% Fumiya flirting towards Hina but recently I feel like they have had a good chemistry in terms of Friendship. Plus he constantly has been getting shit on when it comes to relationships in this manga and I think Hina would be perfect for him. Just an interesting twist.

But yeah we'll see what happens. Miyabi has an outside shot as well.
Listen to my podcast

Follow my twitch.

Mar 15, 2019 7:39 PM
Feb 2019
Sorry I’m still on chapter 108 but I just wanted to share that I think rui should forget natsuo and go out with Alex or this chef I just read in this forum lol because like I would try to hurt natsuo back lol... plus I would hate like being a resemblance of hina
Mar 17, 2019 3:56 AM

Feb 2019
SoraSenpai said:
dabdan43 said:

Honestly, what is the worst thing that would happen to Natsuo if everyone found out about him and Hina? Their parents already knew about it. He might end up more popular at school. Does sleeping with a teacher somehow hurt your future college admissions or job prospects? They are not blood relatives, so by Japan standard, they could still even legally get married. Not much social stigma there either.

Hina didn't leave because she had to. She left because she got scared of the relationship. Natsuo never made her do a damn thing. She made all the decisions without taking his feelings into account at all. She very much abandoned him just like Rui did here.
Mar 19, 2019 8:38 PM

Jan 2017
I just don't understand why would she broke up with him. I mean he didn't tell her a few things and they had a little fight but, I thought she loved him so much. This isn't something she would do in my opinion. I just don't get why she did this.
Mar 21, 2019 3:15 PM

Dec 2017
fuck, this twist was insanely dumb. but Rui's cold stare really hit home. remember the same look from the girl i used to date. feelsbadman
May 24, 2019 5:50 AM
Nov 2016
WT*!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... If Natsuo Ends up with Someone other than Rui, then it better makes me like the winner better than Rui. Or else... I'm gonna be mad. also I kinda hate Rui in the last couple of chapters. Why you do this to me.
May 24, 2019 5:55 AM
Nov 2016
WT*!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... If Natsuo Ends up with Someone other than Rui, then it better makes me like the winner better than Rui. Or else... I'm gonna be mad. also I kinda hate Rui in the last couple of chapters. Why you do this to me. T.T

uninstallthegame said:
fuck, this twist was insanely dumb. but Rui's cold stare really hit home. remember the same look from the girl i used to date. feelsbadman

Yup the reasoning behind the breakup is so dumb.D:
I feel you mate, my Ex too!! >.<
Jun 21, 2019 7:30 AM

Jan 2016
D U M B This is totally...bah, Rui character is ruined for me, i will continue it just to see how the fuck it ends but i cannot longer read it seriously as before...
Dec 13, 2019 5:45 PM
Sep 2012
Once again the 'domestic girlfriend' breaks up with Natsuo 'for his own good.' I see where Rui is coming from but would have killed her to try to have one last talk with Natsuo before breaking up with him. It feels as if the author forced the breakup for the sake of drama... like with Hina. I'll keep reading because I've come this far but this is getting old.
Mar 2, 2020 12:53 PM

Dec 2019
Ok umm that was... unexpected but what the hell is going on so many break ups.
                                                         đź–¤   

Sep 15, 2020 7:41 PM

Jul 2014
I was spoiled in that I knew something was gonna happen in chapter 216, but I didn't expect this.
I knew it couldn't last forever. The rest of the story will definitely be interesting. I just want everyone to be happy but at this rate, it looks like no one will.
Mar 22, 2022 4:18 AM

May 2020
Remember, A good bye kiss is really pain in the ass. Yeahh, Natsuo will be more depressed. Glad Rui step is the best choice. You can't handle at such emotion if you rely on other people meanwhile you've got a lovely someone on you. It is like you betray her, Natsuo don't want to Rui feels sad tho, but Natsuo can't be honest to Rui at the same time and it is hurt really hurt. Don't dare to forget what is love for, thought Rui's break up not a wrong step,Rui will fight into her dream and Natsuo, dunno. YES IM AGREE WITH RUI'S BREAK UP
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.