Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Oct 5, 2023 8:07 PM
Oct 2023
HELP FIND THIS OST. The bathtub scene where Shoko San reads Kaede’s diary, the song or songs are BEAUTIFUL but I can’t find them on any ost playlist on YouTube or SoundCloud. Mainly the part where she talks about all of the places she got to explore with big brother. Someone please help, I need this to listen to!!!
Oct 9, 2023 8:50 PM
Apr 2022
Vendo pela terceira vez e chorando como se fosse a primeira, porra
Nov 6, 2023 4:15 AM

Aug 2023
this episode is interesting, but this anime is something... 10/10

こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです! こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです!
Nov 9, 2023 11:42 AM
Jan 2021
It was good, i liked it
Nov 21, 2023 6:24 PM
May 2021
good i really liked it
Dec 3, 2023 7:20 PM

Oct 2017
What a rollercoaster.
MC solving everyone's problem but had trouble with his own problems.
Understands how it feels.
Felt like this wasn't the last episode but it is.
great anime.
might buy the dvd just to own.
Dec 15, 2023 7:31 AM

Nov 2023
Kaede , i hope her shit gets taken care of. It's not good being like that
Jan 10, 9:18 PM

Jul 2023
And so ends this anime....for now. Perhaps we'll see a second season after the movies released so far.

Anyway, panda Kaede will be missed but I'm glad Kaeda has dealt with her issues.

Whilst Sakuta has been a helping hand to all the girls, I don't think he has fully dealt with his issues, for the scars in his chest haven't disappeared yet.

Shouko is a waifu material that can compete with Mai, but we're not sure at this point if she's even real. And if she's not real, perhaps the kiddo Shouko is real. Who knows? I'll have to see the movie then.

____

ETA: I enjoyed the pictured dramas too. My favourites are Futaba's and Kade's.

Further thoughts:

The animeman dubbed this as 'normie Monogati.' I can see the similarities but it can stand as its own. It doesn't have the high normie filter of Monogatari.

For example, Sakuta and a girl may have lengthy conversations but they're not as long. They also talk with other people so that it doesn't seem as weird. Unimportant people from the perspective of Sakuta still appear, so we are seeing the anime as it is and not from the point if view of Sakuta.

That said, there are still some aspects here that's weird or even some degree of normie filters such as the bunny girl costume, some horniness, and siscon stuff.

I would recommend this as a first anime, but it's okaw after a few.
patkarununganJan 10, 9:57 PM
Feb 6, 8:30 PM
May 2020
magical, dramatic, amazing
Feb 14, 2:06 PM

Dec 2022
really no kiss? sheesh.
show needed a lot more Futaba
Feb 21, 9:22 AM
Jan 2024
boring af anime 2/10 weak ending.
Mar 2, 3:20 PM
Dec 2023
Lovely finishing episode for the anime series.
Mar 22, 6:18 AM
Mar 2024
Wholesome moments, nice story, nice characters
Mar 27, 11:35 PM
Feb 2022
i like these kind, but i also felt this was quite boring. 6/10
Mar 28, 4:59 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Coming from the description of this being "Monogatari but less horny and more toned down with the weirdness" I had my qualms about the title which serves as a bait for the first episode mostly. In the end I ended up being quite invested in the characters and the struggles they went through.

Having the Puberty Syndrome being the catalyst for the relationships that form around Sakuta made the way they get together feel less forced and portrayed just how reliable he became after his incident. There are a lot of teen related issues tackled mostly coming from anxiety, family, self harm and most of all, love. That love is the one that also ends up fittingly being the solution for each of them and by the end of each arc you could really feel it.

Speaking of arcs, I really felt for the first, second and fifth more so considering the stakes and how close the characters were in these. The third and fourth were also good in their own way but they probably didn't go deep enough into the struggles or the relationships, or maybe I didn't connect as much with Futaba and the blonde girl (whose name I forgot and feel bad about it now).

In any case, presentation was good, the opening grew on me but more so did the ending song and how it varied from arc to arc both in vocals and animation (like in other anime series similar to this one). I'd like to know now with this bar how much does the movie raise it if at all.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Apr 8, 4:57 AM
Sep 2023
j aime bien l intrigue , les persosont bien présenter il y a une part de logique
Apr 9, 5:21 AM
Nov 2023
waeawdadadadsadasdsadasdadadasdasd
Apr 10, 6:32 AM
Jan 2023
Amazing!!! I Loved it!!!
Apr 21, 4:56 AM
Dec 2018
Bagus banget, udah bangus banget, recomended tolong ditonton juga
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2018

228 by Mythia »»
Apr 25, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2018

278 by Killerind »»
Apr 18, 8:02 PM

» How many chapters left

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 7

10 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 8, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2018

195 by RinoRappa »»
Apr 4, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2018

276 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 24, 5:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.