Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2018 12:14 AM

Sep 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It's official: Kiki and Hisame are formally engaged. Hisame has come a long way from when he was first introduced.

Zen is also appointed to Wilant Castle by Izana.

I wonder what Shirayuki and Obi will think.

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Jan 27, 2019 9:18 PM

Aug 2015
Go ahead and curse me, but I've always been shipping Kiki and Hisame ever since I knew Hisame is Kiki's marriage candidate. XD
I mean, this is a smile i want to protect.. TwT

They're also talking about walking position, lol XD

Maan, this was a funny chapter, but also a heartwarming one...
I can't wait for Zen's turn to do this with Shirayuki

It will be so sweet~ >///<
Meira_EveJan 27, 2019 9:52 PM

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Jan 27, 2019 10:08 PM
Mar 2015
Hisame and Kiki engaged check Zen assigned to Wilant with Kiki and Mithsulde check Hisame gets visiting privileges
Jan 28, 2019 12:00 AM
Jul 2017
I was expecting a lot more salt honestly, people just let this whole engagement thing go. Thought there would be at least a little spice here
Jan 28, 2019 9:36 AM

Nov 2007
I am placing this manga on hold for unforeseeable amount of time. Or perhaps, I am actually done with it? O_o

I will now focus on stories that I know I will enjoy. Also, Mitsuhide has turned out to be the worst male character I have ever rooted for in 20 years of reading shoujo manga.

Thanks for the memories, Akizuki Sorata-sensei. <3
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 28, 2019 9:52 AM
Jan 2019
I very much doubt this is the end of the romance between Mitsuhide and Kiki. Something will cause a rift between Kiki and her Hasami and Mitsuhide will swoop in to save the day. Otherwise, what is really left for; no, what is the point of Mitsuhide as a character? He's been defined heavily by his relationship with Kiki. Obviously she won't stick around when she marries the other dude due to obligations.

So, no, I don't think the ship has sunk. It's just moored to the harbor for the time being
Feb 3, 2019 6:00 AM
Feb 2019
I had to back read from chapter 77-78 to 103 for this... And you know what. I think this was a healthy adult transition to a new relationship... They are moving on. We have to have in mind that KiKi have the obligation to marry for her family. Her father gave her the opportunity to ask Mitsuhide and it's that man is lost for rejecting her. The "fake" engagement was made public around chapter 78-80 something. There is even a section during that fake engagement talk were the possibility of making it real is mentioned and her father said they accepted the fake one knowing that was a possibility for it to get real. Even that got Hisame by surprise even acknowledging that he thought they will turn the notion (of marriage) to dust after all was over... And since she has to marry anyway she accepted to move forward for real with Hisame because she saw something they can work on together as husband and wife. I'm not even mad for this. I actually shipped Mitsuhide but its his lost. Kiki was simply accepting and moving forward. I respect her for not making this an emotional mess. She is been practical, so why not support her decision? Heck I think they are kind of cute now. Hahahahaha sorry for the rant but I need to get this out of my chest. Have a nice day :)
Mar 2, 2019 10:51 AM
Mar 2019
This chapter broke my heart.
shanimebib said:
I am placing this manga on hold for unforeseeable amount of time. Or perhaps, I am actually done with it? O_o

I will now focus on stories that I know I will enjoy. Also, Mitsuhide has turned out to be the worst male character I have ever rooted for in 20 years of reading shoujo manga.

shanimebib said:

Mar 4, 2019 1:16 AM
Feb 2016
OmegaDestroyer said:
So, no, I don't think the ship has sunk. It's just moored to the harbor for the time being

Totally agree with this. Well let's see what will happen then.
May 14, 2019 3:57 AM
Aug 2018
I won't accept this until they show Kiki and Hisame in front of an altar exchanging vows and rings.

"Speak now or forever hold your peace."
If Mitsuhide stays silent even through that, then the Mitsuhide x Kiki ship will have sunken to the bottom of the sea, to rest for all eternity.
Jul 10, 2019 2:51 PM

Jun 2015
KerubeChan said:
I had to back read from chapter 77-78 to 103 for this... And you know what. I think this was a healthy adult transition to a new relationship... They are moving on. We have to have in mind that KiKi have the obligation to marry for her family. Her father gave her the opportunity to ask Mitsuhide and it's that man is lost for rejecting her. The "fake" engagement was made public around chapter 78-80 something. There is even a section during that fake engagement talk were the possibility of making it real is mentioned and her father said they accepted the fake one knowing that was a possibility for it to get real. Even that got Hisame by surprise even acknowledging that he thought they will turn the notion (of marriage) to dust after all was over... And since she has to marry anyway she accepted to move forward for real with Hisame because she saw something they can work on together as husband and wife. I'm not even mad for this. I actually shipped Mitsuhide but its his lost. Kiki was simply accepting and moving forward. I respect her for not making this an emotional mess. She is been practical, so why not support her decision? Heck I think they are kind of cute now. Hahahahaha sorry for the rant but I need to get this out of my chest. Have a nice day :)

I agree with everything in this. It broke my heart so much when Mitsuhide rejected Kiki (MITSUHIDE YOU IDIOT! I was rooting for you and Kiki you big dumbo!! And Kiki proposed in such a beautiful way too I sobbed QAQ) but... I can see his reasoning. And Kiki's reasoning too when she accepted Hisame. So yeah, even if I still ship MitsuKiki now I'm not mad when their romantic subplot ended up this way.
Echo Protection Squad | Bamco pls give Kresnik Bros happiness

Despair cause: dying children everywhere | ShinAya is important
―living a maso shipper life since 89.57% of her OTPs are Doomed by Canon―
Aug 22, 2019 9:38 PM
Apr 2019
Man i cannot accept that i'm so sad rn. i gonna put this manga down for a long while, until something good happens. i cant take this anymore. since when mitsuhide and kiki met i ship them and now... i dont know what to say, not like this. i hope that something happen and they come together again as lovers. i'm so sad, i'm gonna cry.
Dec 24, 2019 4:49 PM
Jan 2018
shanimebib said:

Yep fucking dropped it
Dec 24, 2019 5:03 PM

Nov 2007
weebwhacker21 said:
shanimebib said:

Yep fucking dropped it

You quoting me actually reminded me that I actually haven't touched this manga for almost a year now. How time files. I was so hurt at this point that my heart couldn't take this anymore. This is one heartbreak I guess I will not get over from. ;_;
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 3, 2020 7:06 PM
Feb 2015
I hope kiki and mitsuhide will become together like futaba and kou (from ao haru ride) did. Even futaba had a relationship, later kou realise his own feeling toward futaba and then he try to snatch away futaba from her bf
Mar 20, 2020 4:28 PM
Jan 2019
I dont know where to read updated chapters anymore. Mangarock has stopped uploading new chapters. Can anyone suggest me? or where can I buy translated digital manga?
Aug 15, 2020 10:25 AM

Jan 2011
It broke my heart too but I also understand both Mitsuhide and Kiki’s decisions. A post above said what would be the point of Mitsuhide’s character but I have to wonder if that post didn’t realize that a lot of Mitsuhide’s character development and backstory is wrapped up in Zen. From the moment Mitsuhide was brought to the palace by Izana, he began to realize that the young Zen wanted someone he can trust. Ever since he recognized young Zen’s burden, Mitsuhide had made Zen his focus. However, I honestly wished he had accepted Kiki’s proposal. I think the issue is that Kiki will be the head of her house and that means she has to leave Zen’s side eventually and Mitsuhide, as her husband, would have to as well depending on how far away Kiki’s estates are from Wilant castle. I think both of them just made decisions based on rationality rather than romantic feelings.
Aug 15, 2020 3:12 PM
Jul 2019
Mitsukiki was my favorite ship here until now but Sensei disappointed me...I am happy for Kiki though, since Mitsuhide was a literal stupid and Hisame is the man she deserves. But i still wish Mitsuhide wouldn't be that stupid cause i loved them together so much
Feb 13, 8:28 AM
Mar 2021
Ok, ok, I give up! I thought Mitsuhide will realize that he actually love Kiki and intervene in the engagement, but NO - he just accepted it and all is good! After reacting so angrily when he found out about Kiki leaving them and returning to her father in 2 years, now that her engagement to another man (which is also entirely his fault) is taking place, he is just accepting it and doing nothing. Seeing someone else will take away Kiki from him and Zen is ok. Akizuki, Sorata - sensei, I don't get it, I really don't. Why I are doing this to me, to us? Akagami no Shirayuki-hime was the only manga (the only place) where I was finding comfort after crashing to some unpleasant situations and happening in other anime or manga. I knew I will take a chapter of Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, will read it and will be at peace again, filled with good and happy emotions! :( I was crushed by the last few chapters! I will not give up my hope that they might get together, until the end I will be waiting to see them with one another.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Chapter 92 Discussion

Daisuki - Nov 25, 2017

31 by Tetla »»
Feb 13, 8:17 AM

» Getting close to ending ? No spoilers !

xnub - Dec 28, 2023

5 by xnub »»
Dec 30, 2023 12:48 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki Hime Chapter 11 Discussion

Cenedess - Aug 1, 2009

7 by ilovelidya »»
Nov 9, 2023 5:06 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki Hime Chapter 9 Discussion

Cenedess - Jun 9, 2009

6 by ilovelidya »»
Nov 5, 2023 4:02 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2014

3 by ilovelidya »»
Nov 2, 2023 7:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.