Forum Settings
Forums

What if To Aru Majutsu no Index series gets animated by Ufotable?

New
Dec 25, 2018 8:00 AM

Oct 2017
i watched index till season 3, overall i really overjoyed the anime series hahaha,and yeah i heard many bad things from J.C. Staff too. So, ive been wondering, what if this series gets handled by Ufotable, Umu when i try imagining the way animation, wow... its gonna be Incredible to see, and then this series will get more attention hahaha xD. I wish the New Testament series get handle by Ufotable, so its gonna be awesome :3, So what do you guys think about it? :D
Dec 25, 2018 8:05 AM

Jan 2009
i like BONES more to do it and give it the My Hero Academia kind of adaptation which is not so fast and not so drag out story telling
Dec 25, 2018 8:06 AM
Jan 2018
Why do you think every issue in anime would be solved as long as ufotable is adapting it? 😑
It's like saying "madhouse is flawless because it's madhouse"
But to answer your question, they would remove all the harem aspects as well as touma's lucky pervert situations
Dec 25, 2018 8:12 AM

Sep 2012
i enjoyed Aru Majutsu no Index.. so i just was wondering who the f.. is Ufotable?

so i just searched Ufotable

just noticed they are the one who made Fate series... i enjoyed the battle animation created by them with fate series..
but as @MsVitchDa2nd said "Why do you think every issue in anime would be solved as long as ufotable is adapting it?"
Dec 25, 2018 8:16 AM

Jan 2016
Pretty sure the main problem is on the pace. So any studio doesn't matter, I guess?
Dec 25, 2018 8:20 AM

Feb 2013
what if literally every anime ever got remade by madhouse
Dec 25, 2018 8:42 AM

Oct 2017
Daisy-Sensei said:
i enjoyed Aru Majutsu no Index.. so i just was wondering who the f.. is Ufotable?

just noticed they are the one who made Fate series... i enjoyed the battle animation created by them with fate series..
but as @MsVitchDa2nd said "Why do you think every issue in anime would be solved as long as ufotable is adapting it?"
@Daisy-Sensei @MsVitchDa2nd this is just my "What if" or some sort of my imagination, so i made this topic just for fun, not taking it seriously, and i like to share some thought everyone here what do they think about it, thats all....
Dec 25, 2018 8:44 AM

Oct 2013
I don't trust any studio except J.C to do To Aru so don't even want to picture Ufotable or any other studio to do it
Dec 25, 2018 8:46 AM

Oct 2017
Skifteri said:
Toaru ain't good not because of it's animation, but for it's own things. Like touma collecting bitches on every episode or Index being so fucking annoying.
that doesnt really matter to me, well this is my taste, the story and the fight scenes and some interaction character always interest me
Dec 25, 2018 8:55 AM

Oct 2017
romagia said:
what if literally every anime ever got remade by madhouse
people from studio itself could die instantly, ahahaha, imagine they have 21 anime project to do remake, even they got tired from 1 project, and to think again, remake was a good word, but its not going to be MADHOUSE only, each studio has a different passion, so they have to take right adaptation depends their own passion really fits to the mangas or light novels, well this is just how i think tho, correct me if im wrong :P hehe xD
Dec 25, 2018 9:00 AM

Oct 2017
Detective1412 said:
Pretty sure the main problem is on the pace. So any studio doesn't matter, I guess?
hmm, i dont really know about that tho
Dec 25, 2018 9:02 AM

Sep 2012
LeofardoVC said:
Daisy-Sensei said:

@Daisy-Sensei @MsVitchDa2nd this is just my "What if" or some sort of my imagination, so i made this topic just for fun, not taking it seriously, and i like to share some thought everyone here what do they think about it, thats all....

@LeofardoVC sorry if i give the wrong impression.. i think battle animation will be great for Index but they don't have that many of battles situation i guess.. its hard to compare or imagine actually xD sorry but i totally respect your opinion and i don't take any forum topic seriously.. just here to share opinion and have fun..
Dec 25, 2018 2:30 PM

Dec 2008
I'd say it would be fanfuckingtastic-not to say the current animation is shabby by any means.
Life Is Short But Intense.
Dec 25, 2018 2:39 PM

Sep 2015
ufotable is not omnipotent, and I don't think their style is a good match for the series. Also, I feel like lately they downgraded their quality a lot. Though to be precise, their strengt was more of the SFX then animation as a whole. I find their recent works (everything I've seen since UBW, maybe even Zero) visually boring.
Dec 25, 2018 3:16 PM

Aug 2013
JC Staff did awful work with Index 3 (but they produced many other great and beautifully looking series in the past), but ufotable? No thanks. They are universes worse. Thier art is dreadful and animation is based on flashy effects and idiotic camera work. Thier direction style is godawful too. I can't stand their series.
Anything after Fate Zero is literally unwatchable for me, so again. No, thanks.
rsc-plDec 25, 2018 3:19 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 25, 2018 4:47 PM

May 2017
I don't think the problem is the animation.
For me, To Aru Majutsu no Index could be animated by Pierrot or Toei.
This anime doesn't deserve such a good studio working on it.

"というわけで。待望の、体 操 服! でっあ~る。祭りであれば、余も着飾ってはいられぬと用意したが……うむ! 心身ともに軽くなったようだ。どうだ? 似合っているであろう、マスター?" - Random Quote From Internet by Saber Nero

Dec 25, 2018 5:07 PM

Nov 2013
Ufotable is undeniably the best anime studio, so it's just natural that you would want your favorite series to be adapted by it. I would also love to see Overlord being adapted by Ufotable. Unfortunately the world is not perfect. And if Ufotable decided to animate To Aru Majutsu no Index, you would have to wait a few more years for the work to be done.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Dec 25, 2018 5:09 PM
Oct 2018
i'm sorry but david production or bones are the ones that you should really entrust an adaptation.
"I know anything goes here...
but this...
this is clearly not fucking okay...!"
-Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu
Dec 25, 2018 5:13 PM

May 2014
It'd definitely look a lot better, but it's story and characters would be the same, so i still wouldn't like it.
Dec 25, 2018 5:15 PM

Dec 2016
Better animation does not automatically imply better series.
Dec 26, 2018 7:31 AM

Jul 2013
No, ufotable wins the animation but it's hard to enjoy their anime (except main fates) as an anime-only watcher.
I would prefer Bones, Production I.G., or A-1 Pictures.
にゃす!
Dec 26, 2018 7:41 AM

Jul 2017
Then we will get to see the most satisfying animated punches this industry has ever seen.

Dec 26, 2018 7:44 AM

Jun 2017
Who told you that better animation makes better series ? pretty sure the animation isnt a issue the story and characters are the main issue
Dec 26, 2018 7:45 AM

May 2012
It makes no big difference. It is good either way

You might just get slightly better animation with Ufotable, but I personally don't care that much about that like some MAL users here.

Also, if Ufotable do it then you might not get 2 full cours, but maybe 2 cour with a break between them. So, J.C. Staff doing might better choice since I don't have to wait for another cour. J.C. Staff is doing a very good job with Index 3 anyway, so there is no need other studio to do it

Dec 26, 2018 1:39 PM
Oct 2016
Nah I'd rather get a remake of Tsukihime or an actual fate route remake (which is essential since they'd probably start working on Fate/Ataraxia after completing the trilogy of HF) from UFOtable. Man, TM and UFOtable really is the best collaboration ever.
Dec 26, 2018 1:52 PM

Aug 2018
It would be a lot better, I liked now but it needs a bit of help in the animation department.

Any good studio can do the job tho.

Dec 26, 2018 1:53 PM

Aug 2018
SinisterTwister said:
Who told you that better animation makes better series ? pretty sure the animation isnt a issue the story and characters are the main issue
Arkab said:
Better animation does not automatically imply better series.

It does, animation is immportant. Not the main deal, but it helps a lot.

More topics from this board

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - Apr 23

32 by Zimmu »»
2 minutes ago

» Skibidi toilet piece part 2 (the sequel)

Cyborgium - 3 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
3 minutes ago

» What's an anime that didn't meet your expectations, and what's an anime that exceeded them? ( 1 2 )

JKKH - Jul 18, 2022

63 by Tulleha »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 7 hours ago

25 by maya2003s »»
12 minutes ago

» is ur fave genre ur most watched genre ?

ame - Apr 23

32 by alshu »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.