Forum Settings
Forums

New 'Lupin III' TV Special Announces New Cast Members

New
Dec 20, 2018 9:47 PM

Nov 2007

NTV's Friday Roadshow! has announced its lineup for January and revealed that they will broadcast Italian Game and previously announced new TV special of Lupin III franchise. Subtitled Goodbye Partner, the new TV special will air via the Friday Roadshow! timeslot on Friday at 9:00 p.m. at January 25, 2019 for 1 hour and 54 minutes. Italian Game TV special is slated for one week early on January 18.

The new TV special will be about the battles against Jigen, who aims for Lupin who searches for the treasure. Goemon, who is angry because he cannot forgive betrayal of Jigen, will fight along with Lupin against the strongest enemy in the history.

Junichi Suwabe (Kuroko no Basket series) and Minako Kotobuki (Yagate Kimi ni Naru) are listed along with the regular cast members, but their character names are not listed. Information regarding to Blu-ray and DVD release of the TV special will be announced at the end of the show.

Source: Comic Natalie
tsubasaloverJan 18, 2019 6:13 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 21, 2018 1:05 PM
May 2015
More Lupin is welcome, but I honestly don't know what to think about this.

I'm curious to see an extended Jigen vs Goemon fight, but I'm not comfortable with Jigen betraying Lupin.

Dec 21, 2018 4:21 PM

May 2016
o excited for the new cast!
more is better

。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆。

from the days that i've
lived those i had spent
with you, seemed real

月光
Dec 21, 2018 5:16 PM
Jul 2018
The title alone makes me really sad which I have a feeling this special might be dedicated for the Kobayashi's last role for the Lupin series who's the only original va alive since this franchise started 50 years from pilot episode. Despite his age, he is still great as Jigen as ever.
Dec 27, 2018 2:14 AM

Nov 2007
Key visual + the character names.
Roy Forest: Junichi Suwabe
Alisa: Minako Kotobuki
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/314129
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 29, 2018 9:18 PM
Jul 2018
MORE CAST HOLy i m excited

More topics from this board

» 'Detective Conan' Creator's 'Yaiba' Manga Receives New Anime

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

14 by Adnash »»
7 hours ago

» 'Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka?' Reveals Additional Cast, Character Promo

Nioxys - Today

2 by notPara »»
Today, 8:28 AM

» 'Kusuriya no Hitorigoto' Second Season Announced

Nioxys - Mar 23

22 by arnicahealth »»
Today, 1:03 AM

» Manga 'Tougen Anki' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by thebrentinator24 »»
Yesterday, 7:33 PM

» 'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Reveals Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - May 6

2 by ST63LTH »»
Yesterday, 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.