Forum Settings
Forums
Watari-kun's ****** Is about to Collapse
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2018 2:35 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Silly Ishihara...he should just be straight up honest with himself and others.

A development between him and Natoto? What.
Dec 17, 2018 5:33 AM

Mar 2015
this chapter give soo many mixed feelings...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Dec 17, 2018 8:50 AM
Mar 2015
Naoto has certainly become obsessed Everything has to do with his future relation with his GF
Dec 25, 2018 9:32 AM
Jan 2016
There are 2 ways this manga can go as the author is immature prick who shows sign of potential but goes back to writing generic story again
One way:
The rebellious event in every generic anime " XX don't do XXX I am warning you for yourself!" But XX proves that isn't the case and he overcomes heroically while the plot becomes boring af and ends right there in case of this anime

Second way:
(Hopefully the author won't just throw subtle points in garbage bin like Sis being selfish & not telling Mc anything about (satsukis bro?) making her do field killing? for owning him herself only which ended with him 4 ch after not even giving shit about her anymore... )
The only thing that will progress this manga would be breakup and MC maturing and understanding he needs to take care of his sister and becoming fulfilled in life aka needing more posts friends before getting a lover and having a teenage pregnancy

Also if the mc was angry with satsuki about leaving him more than destroying the field why the F he doesn't love her anymore ? Can you just get over first love just because you didn't see her for 6 years.... The author trashed the original plot after getting sick and going hiatus aka Yukari has plot armour now lol
Destined_OneDec 25, 2018 9:37 AM
Feb 15, 2019 7:02 AM
Mar 2017
Apparently Watari wants to be independent, but I see that he is trying very hard to organize his ideas, as he thinks of his sister, of Yukari and of ceasing to be a burden for his aunt.
On the other hand, the conversation of the mother of Yukari and Tokui left me extremely uneasy, she knows something about him and I am sure that Mom would use him as a puppet.
Watari can not control his impulse for Yukari, after seeing what he wrote (really creepy), but on the other hand who can blame him, Yukari "F-cup chan" stimulates him in that way and the worst thing is that she thinks that she is doing well.
That incident with Umezawa smells to me that Watari will end up feeling responsible and he will help her as compensation, which could eventually make matters worse or just Yukari's Mom would see this and could occupy it in her favor to eliminate the plague that is with her daughter.
Mar 12, 2019 12:10 AM

Dec 2018
Destined_One said:
There are 2 ways this manga can go as the author is immature prick who shows sign of potential but goes back to writing generic story again
One way:
The rebellious event in every generic anime " XX don't do XXX I am warning you for yourself!" But XX proves that isn't the case and he overcomes heroically while the plot becomes boring af and ends right there in case of this anime

Second way:
(Hopefully the author won't just throw subtle points in garbage bin like Sis being selfish & not telling Mc anything about (satsukis bro?) making her do field killing? for owning him herself only which ended with him 4 ch after not even giving shit about her anymore... )
The only thing that will progress this manga would be breakup and MC maturing and understanding he needs to take care of his sister and becoming fulfilled in life aka needing more posts friends before getting a lover and having a teenage pregnancy

Also if the mc was angry with satsuki about leaving him more than destroying the field why the F he doesn't love her anymore ? Can you just get over first love just because you didn't see her for 6 years.... The author trashed the original plot after getting sick and going hiatus aka Yukari has plot armour now lol

I kinda noticed that too and that thing about the breakup, I agreed with that if only the author is not only focusing on making these two more closer than before the plot of this series could've turn out good

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watari-kun no xx ga Houkai Sunzen Chapter 92 Discussion

Barrycade - Sep 21, 2023

4 by DickwaD9000 »»
Apr 14, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Watari-kun no xx ga Houkai Sunzen Chapter 85 Discussion

Barrycade - Apr 28, 2023

1 by DickwaD9000 »»
Apr 14, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Watari-kun no xx ga Houkai Sunzen Chapter 41 Discussion

Stark700 - May 1, 2019

7 by DickwaD9000 »»
Apr 14, 2:10 AM

Poll: » Watari-kun no xx ga Houkai Sunzen Chapter 80 Discussion

Barrycade - Mar 17, 2023

2 by Samurai_YanZi »»
Dec 8, 2023 5:35 AM

Poll: » Watari-kun no xx ga Houkai Sunzen Chapter 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2016

18 by Samurai_YanZi »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.