Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 25, 2018 7:44 AM

Jul 2014
I would love to read it, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know if it even has an English translation published at all?
Jan 11, 2019 2:52 PM

May 2012
Doesn't it have a Spanish release?

Anyway, if you are still interested in the full translation, you need to send an eMail to the translator (Gina) ginaszamboti@aol.com

But be warned that it's mostly an info dump with an absurd ending (well, Johan fans might enjoy it).
My Rereads | My Favorite Mangaka | Soylent Green

Buy stuff, or buy at least your favorites if you can afford it - Don't be lame.

D W-W&N ๐Ÿค

MAL is a far cry from being my main literature site, that's why I won't be doing mere single chapter updates anymore. Manga- aka Baka-Updates + 2 French ones are miles better and more thorough/complete + less restricting. The latter are perfectly suited for Manga/Light Novel/Books collectors such as myself. Less stressful/tiring this way. -g-
Jan 17, 2019 3:58 AM

Jul 2014
crescensXG said:

Anyway, if you are still interested in the full translation, you need to send an eMail to the translator (Gina) ginaszamboti@aol.com

But be warned that it's mostly an info dump with an absurd ending (well, Johan fans might enjoy it).

Thank you for the response! I enjoy info dumps if they're correctly placed and not just forced for the convenience of the plot.

I had no idea it had a Spanish release, though. I wonder if that's any good. But, I'll shoot an email to the translator. Again, thank you very much! I appreciate the info.
Jan 17, 2019 5:25 AM

May 2012

You're welcome.

Fingers crossed that the email address is still working. It was the only info I had left from a few years ago. If I recall correctly, Gina never wanted the translation to spread across the net, so she asked to get contacted personally, and to never pass the ebook (or was it a PDF? dunno) around.

D W-W&N ๐Ÿค

MAL is a far cry from being my main literature site, that's why I won't be doing mere single chapter updates anymore. Manga- aka Baka-Updates + 2 French ones are miles better and more thorough/complete + less restricting. The latter are perfectly suited for Manga/Light Novel/Books collectors such as myself. Less stressful/tiring this way. -g-
Jan 17, 2019 10:36 PM

Jul 2014
crescensXG said:

You're welcome.

Fingers crossed that the email address is still working. It was the only info I had left from a few years ago. If I recall correctly, Gina never wanted the translation to spread across the net, so she asked to get contacted personally, and to never pass the ebook (or was it a PDF? dunno) around.

I sure hope it does work. She has nothing to worry about with me spreading it since I loved the manga and just really want to read it. But, I do understand her concerns. Many people don't care about giving credit to where it's due.
Apr 18, 2019 4:24 AM

May 2018
Seems like the mail ginaszamboti@aol.com is not active..

Edit :- The email is still active...and got the novel...
Doctor-DoomApr 18, 2019 11:25 AM
Apr 20, 2019 8:05 AM

Jul 2014
Doctor-Doom said:

Yep! I managed to get a copy of it myself a little after posting this thread, so I was very thankful toward crescensXG.
Apr 21, 2019 4:00 PM

May 2018
BlameSaiki said:
Doctor-Doom said:

Yep! I managed to get a copy of it myself a little after posting this thread, so I was very thankful toward crescensXG.

Same...

Thanks @crescensXG
Apr 22, 2019 2:07 PM

May 2012
Glad to be of help.

And thanks @ Gina, the true MVP -g-

D W-W&N ๐Ÿค

Aug 26, 2019 8:15 AM
Dec 2017
Is the email still active?
Aug 26, 2019 3:49 PM

Jul 2014
SP_41636D471 said:
Is the email still active?

I believe so. You can go ahead and try!
Dec 28, 2019 4:04 AM

Feb 2014
crescensXG said:

What a throwback, I sent Gina an email in 2013 after finding bits of info in tumblr. I'm glad other people were able to read it.
Dec 28, 2019 7:05 AM

May 2012
Don't make me feel older than I actually am. ;)

D W-W&N ๐Ÿค

Jul 13, 2020 1:48 AM

Oct 2019
What about English release? Where can I get it?

ใƒใƒณใฎไธ€ๅ‘ณ

Jul 13, 2020 2:39 AM

May 2012
What are you doing here? Ah, never mind!

You just need to write Gina (The person who translated it into English) an email, and ask her nicely for the novel. That's all. Her email address is ginaszamboti@aol.com

D W-W&N ๐Ÿค

Jul 13, 2020 3:00 AM

Oct 2019
crescensXG said:
What are you doing here? Ah, never mind!

You just need to write Gina (The person who translated it into English) an email, and ask her nicely for the novel. That's all. Her email address is ginaszamboti@aol.com
Thanks I knew no one would respond but you helped me there. :)

ใƒใƒณใฎไธ€ๅ‘ณ

Oct 14, 2020 9:32 AM
Jul 2018
In case anyone still wants to find this without bothering Gina, you can find the ARCHIVE link by typing the title of the novel in duckduckgo and scrolling down (won't post the link directly, obviously). Haven't tried Google.
Feb 27, 2021 11:40 AM

May 2012
Did Gina approve of it by now? If not, it is probably best to delete/edit your post and respect her decision/wish.

D W-W&N ๐Ÿค

Feb 28, 2021 9:36 AM

Oct 2017
Who is Gina? Apologies for being out of the loop.. I just saw this post and remembered the Google Drive link I had of the novel and decided to post it here for others interested in reading it..
Feb 28, 2021 11:05 AM

May 2012
crescensXG said:

^She's the Spanish -> English translator
Preface said:
Please do not distribute this without my authorization. There will come a time when I won't care, but
for the moment I'd prefer to distribute it personally (and it's not a violation of anybody's copyright until I
post ("publish") it somewhere, at least not until SOPA/PIPA/ACTA changes all the rules)

That's what she told me + the request to not pass it around, or specifically, not making it public after receiving the book. In case someone's interested, contact her personally via the address I mentioned in one of my previous posts.

It's by the way almost seven years ago...

You don't owe anyone an apology, even though you would have found the info on the first two pages of the PDF file - if you payed attention. -g-

Enjoy what's left of the weekend~!

D W-W&N ๐Ÿค

Feb 28, 2021 9:39 PM

Oct 2017
I read the first two pages after my post and realized that.. Apologies for my ignorance. Am i required to delete the posted link now?
Feb 28, 2021 10:25 PM

May 2012
I personally would delete it without her consent, even though she maybe doesn't care anymore after all those years.

There is still the option left to contact her for anyone who wants to read it: ginaszamboti(a)aol.com

D W-W&N ๐Ÿค

Mar 2, 2021 11:38 PM

Oct 2017
I understand.. I have deleted the message.
May 2, 2023 7:41 PM

Jul 2019

Thank youuuuu!!!
                                                        "๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘’..."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mou Hitotsu no Monster: The Investigative Report Chapter 31 Discussion

almightybismarck - Aug 22, 2023

0 by almightybismarck »»
Aug 22, 2023 7:07 AM

Poll: » Mou Hitotsu no Monster: The Investigative Report Chapter 25 Discussion

vizonn - May 19, 2022

0 by vizonn »»
May 19, 2022 7:37 AM

» for if anyone wants to read this

alexbibble - Feb 23, 2021

1 by astoneon »»
Mar 10, 2021 4:53 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.