Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2018 4:06 PM

Apr 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Jae-ha said:
A monster like lightning will come and tear open your throat.

He so ded. Soooooooooooo ded...
Nov 14, 2018 7:31 AM
Sep 2016
Damn it's hard waiting 1 whole month for the next chapter.... Why isn't this a weekly manga? Why!!!
Nov 14, 2018 2:24 PM
Mar 2015
Hak needs to make some of those leaders lose their heads
Nov 14, 2018 6:47 PM

May 2018
Crimson_Pride said:
Damn it's hard waiting 1 whole month for the next chapter.... Why isn't this a weekly manga? Why!!!

I wish that with every manga (noragami, berserk :(( ), but then again, its worth the wait for the quality of art and story (and also considering the mangaka!!)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 愛してる *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Nov 15, 2018 7:07 PM

May 2014
Tsubakiaka said:
Crimson_Pride said:

I wish that with every manga (noragami, berserk :(( ), but then again, its worth the wait for the quality of art and story (and also considering the mangaka!!)

True, but it's really hard to wait one month for each chapter. There are some good weekly manga out there, like OP, but most of them imo is the monthly manga. :)
Nov 15, 2018 7:09 PM

May 2014
Yona is a strong woman. That's what I love most about her. Fighting any anime in her way. Not even bowing to a leader with more than 10K soldiers. And seeing Jae-ha fight, kyaaa, makes any heart go doki-doki. >.<
Nov 17, 2018 3:48 PM
Sep 2016
mangalicker94 said:
Tsubakiaka said:

True, but it's really hard to wait one month for each chapter. There are some good weekly manga out there, like OP, but most of them imo is the monthly manga. :)

Exactly...but there's nothing to do.. If the quality drops for quantity then I'll stick with quality... But some weekly manga like one piece,food wars are really good..it's too hard to wait 1 chapter a month... How long will the manga run btw?... In 2019 it'll reach 10year mark i think
Nov 21, 2018 7:49 PM

May 2014
Crimson_Pride said:
mangalicker94 said:

Exactly...but there's nothing to do.. If the quality drops for quantity then I'll stick with quality... But some weekly manga like one piece,food wars are really good..it's too hard to wait 1 chapter a month... How long will the manga run btw?... In 2019 it'll reach 10year mark i think

Really? I be damn, it has gone for a while now, Akatsuki no Yona.
Nov 22, 2018 10:16 AM
Sep 2016
mangalicker94 said:
Crimson_Pride said:

Really? I be damn, it has gone for a while now, Akatsuki no Yona.

Yea.. That's why i said i takes too long.. Glad i could read 164 chapter in a go... Now have to wait like 3/4 years for the finale
Nov 26, 2018 12:11 PM

Jan 2016
Idky but hopping Yona was the pinnacle of the chapter, so adorable!
Dec 4, 2018 9:02 AM
Dec 2018
OH MY GOD it’s been so long since Something that exacted happened

“ a monster like lightning well come and tear open your throat” my favorite line ever 💘

I
Apr 7, 2019 1:17 PM

Apr 2016
Kuelbo has some character to him. Besides how cruel Kuelbo is (which can be expected from a king who is responsible for an army), I like his innocence when he didn't understand why Yona didn't want to be called "Princess" and was okay with being called, "Prisoner." XD

I see where Kuelbo is coming from when he told Yona to not be so arrogant. Sadly, our main characters are on foreign land, and they are hostages, so they should save their breath and think of how to escape/wait to be rescued... :/ Yona is lucky Kuelbo didn't injure her for aiming his sword at him.

Jae-ha indeed looked cool when he was fighting with Kuelbo's soldiers. :) I like that Kusanagi shows Jae-ha's perspective, as he's really thorough in his thought process: Jae-ha's knives were taken by Kuelbo’s soldiers, it's difficult for him to recover now that he's far from Kouka, and he can't save Yoon and Zeno even if he were to somehow escape with Yona.

Having Yona's feet in chains is lenient compared to any of the bad things Kuelbo can do to her, like having her literally tied up in the dungeon.

Let's see how Hak will operate on the battlefield... If Hak prioritized protecting Kouka, it would make sense if he just set aside his own distrust for one second and worked with the Sky Tribe. But since he prioritizes Yona over the nation, let's hope nothing too severe happens to Kouka.

And now we see our friends from Xing have returned. Poor Tae-jun from being ignored when he talked with Hak about working together lol
Dec 12, 2023 5:50 PM
May 2022
Don't call me "Your Highness". This is supposed to be a common way to address her, but this becomes so special now because only Hak calls her this at the moment.

"A monster like lightning will come and tear open your throat." -yeah, Jae-Ha's right. Kuelbo hasn't seen the darkest dark 5th dragon HAHA.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 257 Discussion

crocodileman94 - Apr 19

5 by Jogii »»
Apr 22, 5:21 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 185 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 20, 2019

26 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 256 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 4

7 by TanmaySpamzzz »»
Apr 12, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 175 Discussion

CrookedPanther - May 20, 2019

32 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 152 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lacznosc - Dec 21, 2017

68 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 10, 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.