Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2018 6:55 PM

May 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That was pretty interesting chapter, not only is Hotaru absolutely stunning and mysterious, but it also seems like MC was in love with her, and she wasn't really his mother? Sooo complicated @_@

I also wonder, why we didn't get to see his father, all scenes with him were omitted, almost like they were cut off for some reason...
Jan 19, 2022 9:37 AM
Jul 2020
At one point Hotaru says “you are not my true son”

So…who is his real mom then?

This chapter is a bit confusing but it does establish that Shuichiro has some sort of complex feelings for Hotaru and wanted to meet her before his own father did. Unless he’s saying it with an Oedipus Complex tonality, that’s pretty gross to me if she is actually his biological mother. On the other hand, perhaps Shuichiro grew up with Hotaru being his step mom or something.

Maybe it’ll make more sense as I keep reading the manga? For now, I’m confused AF lol
azenobioJul 14, 2022 4:18 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wish Chapter 26 Discussion

linkjoker - Sep 27, 2016

4 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Feb 18, 6:36 PM

Poll: » Wish Chapter 23 Discussion

Kanorin - Mar 8, 2013

5 by wlwtasha420 »»
Sep 12, 2019 1:33 PM

Poll: » Wish Chapter 19 Discussion

Kitsu-nee - Dec 3, 2018

0 by Kitsu-nee »»
Dec 3, 2018 3:44 PM

Poll: » Wish Chapter 17 Discussion

Kitsu-nee - Nov 13, 2018

0 by Kitsu-nee »»
Nov 13, 2018 6:37 PM

Poll: » Wish Chapter 12 Discussion

Kitsu-nee - Nov 9, 2018

0 by Kitsu-nee »»
Nov 9, 2018 7:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.