Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 21, 2021 11:23 AM

Jun 2020
Love these episodes titles. I really love the production of this anime!! The art is great to look at & animation’s so fluid, even the minor scenes like Yuki bobbing his head, looks great visually!

Toyonaga Toshiyuki’s voice work is amazing. As always....I love how clear & distinct he always sounds. I love Haiji...........Haiji the dreamer♡ I want to know his motivations & backstory.

Glad King’s dilemma is resolved I guess. But I think it would have been more compelling if he just left & Haiji found someone else?? Wouldn’t that drive the struggle of reality even deeper? I know they want to convey that with running King could face & forget his troubles but it would have really made the story less idealistic. Unless there’s a reason why it’s gotta be these guys in Haiji’s team. Which they haven’t revealed.

Kakeru is so endearing. It was great to see him smile. Made me smile too! I’m glad he’s accepting his new mates now & seems to be enjoying their company. And it was so cute when he hurriedly put on the shirt lolol

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 30, 2021 4:16 PM

Aug 2018
haha king acting all tsundere like im only doing this because it would look bad on my resume if I quit halfway

Sep 16, 2021 8:28 AM

Aug 2021
King joined the team as well now

Prince's t-shirt said "Why me" XD
Jun 24, 2022 9:48 PM

Feb 2021
like how Sugimaya's sort of like a mediator, but its between King's reluctancy and sense of personal stake; to let it loose and run with reality. Haiji couldn't persuade him with lipservice this time and, oddly enough, he did not even try to force him, like what he did in episode 1— though he's probably reading the room and that any more nudging could've put King in an outburst. its nice to see his resolve came from someone who's essentially just like him, trying to understand the reason why they run.

it's way more fun to run when you choose to run instead of being forced to.
Jul 19, 2023 2:32 PM
Aug 2022
I dont buy this story. I dont find any of the motivations or reactions reasonable except the prince guy. 
Even the twins are not likable. 

And I dont buy the rivalry.   
Dec 16, 2023 8:57 PM
Jul 2017
nothing much happened this ep. i wish the king and young kid had more of a growth to get king to join
Dec 21, 2023 11:28 AM
Jun 2022
Awesome Episode Of An Awesome Series!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2019

210 by Mirorin »»
Apr 14, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2019

84 by Mirorin »»
Apr 14, 2:52 PM

Poll: » Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2019

66 by Mirorin »»
Apr 14, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2019

93 by Mirorin »»
Apr 14, 2:24 PM

Poll: » Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2019

68 by Mirorin »»
Apr 14, 1:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.