Forum Settings
Forums

How do you guys binge watch an anime in one day?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 4, 2018 2:37 PM

Jul 2017
i do that often in holidays when my friends aren't around
i binged mobile suits gundam 00 (the entire 25 episodes) in a single day and i was so tired that at the end i no longer felt my tiredness
that was quite an experience for me
i also binged umaru when i was in highschool during an weekend
binging can be addictive at times but doing it so often makes me bored
Dec 4, 2018 4:28 PM

Mar 2014
Most of the time I pick 12 episode long anime, and the only time I used to binge watch was in my undergrad when I had too much free time for my own good. If you ask me, you shouldn't do it anyway, only binge watch if it's like a 9-10 rating worth anime.
Dec 4, 2018 5:59 PM

Dec 2018
Well for a normal 12 episode anime it takes around 4 hours. If I really wanted to binge it I could probably manage. If I need to do homework or something I do it while watching anime. If the anime is boring i put 2x speed. The usual.
The fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real, it's more real than the real thing.
-Deishū Kaiki
Dec 4, 2018 6:15 PM
Jul 2018
I can't even watch a single episode anymore. I'd rather just sleep, or shitpost online. I'm too depressed to watch anime. I have to force myself. There are some that I still enjoy but I keep putting it off and haven't watched anything in days because I dread having to sit in front of a screen and do nothing. It's fucked up tbh
Dec 4, 2018 6:20 PM

Oct 2014
The easiest way is to find one of those anime that only has 12 episodes that are 3 minutes each. Everyone has time to watch at least 36 minutes in a day.

If you're trying to watch a longer series in a day you should try it on a weekend when you don't have any homework or plans.

Multitasking is an easy way to watch a lot if you truly don't have time for it normally. 3.5x speed can also do wonders.
Dec 7, 2018 1:12 PM

Dec 2017
I'm a student too and you aren't alone . The only times i'm able to binge a show is on holidays . In ordinary school days whenever im trying to watch anime something disrupts me. if it's the fact tests are coming , maybe my parents are interrupting , or i'm just exhausted. So it usually sums up in 2-3 episodes a day maximum. There's no need to overthink it , just enjoy how much episodes you can squeeze in without hurting your other responsibilities :)
Dec 7, 2018 6:54 PM
YouTuber / VA

Aug 2017
A twelve episode anime takes only two hours to watch if you watch at x2 speed and skip the Opening/Ending after the first time you watch them (as well as skip the end of episode previews, although do make sure not to skip over any after credit scenes since shows sometimes have those afterwards). You can literally watch an entire anime in one workout session. Although you have to make sure it's an anime where watching at that speed wouldn't detract from the experience, so nothing artsy or very dialog reliant. Dragonball Super would be a good example of a show where you lose literally nothing from watching it at a higher speed.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Why do people complain about "rapey" characters in anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

36 by LostSpectre »»
1 minute ago

» Tell me why older anime is better that newer anime. ( 1 2 )

fluffycow17 - Mar 24, 2021

60 by LostSpectre »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 25

71 by 23feanor »»
6 minutes ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

26 by FanofAction »»
17 minutes ago

» What if Your Favourite Anime had the Flaws of Your Least Favourite Anime?

APolygons2 - 1 hour ago

15 by NubFix »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.