Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 23, 2018 9:07 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The artwork for the cover image is really misleading as the actual show doesn't resemble it at all, I think another Kansen title was like this too. It feels like they were trying to imitate 90's aesthetics style or maybe they just didn't put any effort into animating it, judging by the hoards of extremely poor visual mistakes, I would take it that it's the latter, scenes like the janitor being much shorter then the girl then much taller and this abomination.

It was a pretty amusing watch, mostly because of how bad it was. The scene where the guy sped up fapping because his phone was about to run out of battery while the show swapped over to the gun fight and then the music that plays shortly after. The girl knocking the other girl the fuck out was beyond hilarious. We also have the headshot from Mars of Destruction in this.

The people who worked on this must have been high as fuck.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Oct 23, 2018 12:57 PM
Aug 2016
1 word
disgusting

animation 1/10
sex1/10
story 1/10 (no story)
total 3/30
Oct 23, 2018 1:37 PM

May 2016
Felt like I was watching a 90's anime with subpar animation was disappointed with this one
Oct 23, 2018 7:01 PM

Jan 2013
I like it. The art design deception was annoying but it has better animation than Ball Buster. Needed a longer run time.
Oct 23, 2018 7:31 PM

Feb 2012
The animation in the actual sex scenes was still better than most hentai. Sure, most other hentai is visually prettier, but the actual motions were still better than most. Plus, most hentai have shitty as fuck stories.

All in all, while weird as fuck, is still better than most hentai imo.
Oct 24, 2018 9:40 AM
Oct 2018
The story sucks but i like the animation. Yes, while the animation may look like from the 90's in my opinion it's still better than most hentai nowadays.

On a side note, does anyone know which studio make these kinds of animation? I like the animation because it's like Seikou: lose a virgin for the first time.
Oct 24, 2018 6:47 PM

Apr 2011
This is so bad. And I hate that the cover art is different from the actual content.
MagitoOct 24, 2018 6:54 PM
Oct 25, 2018 4:32 AM

Oct 2007
Cover art is always better. It's just the eye candy to lure in the unsuspecting populous!
I'm just glad there is actual animation in this one! Anything but the studio Queen Bee's flash like "animation".
Oct 25, 2018 5:37 AM
Oct 2013
been a while since seeing this art an animation style
Breasts swayed crazily.

Chubby friend was most chubby. And her friend panchiraed.
That exhibitionist was crazy, thighhighs and came from being kneed in the back.

Most rare sanitary pad fold over the pantsu! And revealing it from a high kick.
got all red from being called virgin instead of from flashing her pantsu

Wonder what was going on with the armpit closeup of sensei. visually unclear. The bra(?) Strap being displaced and loose around the arm was clear though.

Totally visible up skirts of girls over leaning over the counter!
What the head of girl just buried under skirt of other girl in the open?! What kind of situation?!
Tanned blond was Wet for some reason, but what improper open of legs.
And the other girl with cross legs but didn't his the pantsu at all, which was most rare to see.
Its usual for the guy to not come and need to be finished with hand or just to not do the foreplay? Would be surprising if the former or both.
felt the reality in that leg scratching XD

Pantsu peeking out under the bloomer! This girl never without a panchira of some sort!

Pretty slack dress of sensei and home and what pervert to get wet from seeing his afterfap image.
What lie, didn't delete it at all. instead, saved it! Exactly what purpose does she have saving it...? In the first place the picture would just remain in the history wouldn't it? You don't delete it...

Laughable flutter of skirt and twin tails.
Loled at the 2 being intolerant of her
Most frank with that asking old man sensei to get A tampon of tanned blond. well not unexpected of her shameless self.

Why on earth searching for a ball all the way over there by herself? Still didn't fixed the bloomer.

That was some high quality phone camera to be able to capture even the tiny wet spot on her pantsu so clearly from such a distance.
never seen a 1% battery left Warning ever before.

Why switching back and forth between sensei fapping and the shootout? unfathomable.

The music is way too loud compared to the voice!

What slut of tanned girl to expose body with toplessness why retaining necktie for topless necktie fetish and untanned bra region fetish and panchira with the skirt lift. All in a men's toilet! Well she knew how to entice with her body well.

Hmm? He only fapped while messaging you, not necessarily using you as side dish no? Unless said so off screen.

Considering close proximity of the holes, I doubt he could onto be looking at one of them And that she could really tell which if only one.
Loled at him getting up the d when she told him to get up and her reaction to it being not what she meant.

Did he really need to stand on the concrete block? And shouldn't at least go inside the building there or something, why starting it outside?
All nude Yet keeping the socks on for the socks only fetish.
That was some d control to be we to use it to gesture a nod!
somewhat fine detail of placing the bloomer under her knees probably to avoid contact with rough and hard surface. Could use more cushioning though? Or rather, go somewhere more comfortable!
So much grass through the tiles. not very maintained place...
Chubby friend was quite pervert as well to got so wet while watching and wanting to drink his semen.

Sensei also and him also having the socks on appearance.
Quite flexible of sensei to have the leg all the way up And the legs hanging behind her in the lie down position was never before seen.

What merciless knockdown with face punch! wanted the old man sensei for herself it seemed. He sure is popular... Where the rest of students went though?

Sound effects are too loud as well compared to voice!
Most rare indents left from bra(probably). why she was unconscious and being stripped though?

Blood on the pad!
No hesitation to killed them all and will such efficiency. lucky the fat guy was holding on to the gun in such close range.
Getting wet but it seems she was clearly not red eyed.
all 3 guys survived being shot?!
Mom(?) If that is what she said... You are going to become mama!

Funny how the tanned blond being all bitchy all that time getting ended up pleading and apologizing to the sensei XD

Hives or something on fatty's ass? Never before seen!

Wot you were alive the whole time?! Why didn't get up all that time If you had that armor block everything and clearly fine. In the first place, why even fell down??

Who are the virus releasers anyway? Probably school students? But why and how?
Why he got kicked off the helicopter by a maid?! What kind of situation??

all the guys were awfully lacking in humanity. Besides old man sensei, just seemed like untalking animals During the h scenes.

Overall the animation had a fluidity And there was much variation in the body shape along with showing the slack and unflattery of the body shape and behavior quite frankly. As well as other meticulous details rarely if ever seen in other works.
But h action was nothing special.
Although it is mostly questionable stuff and things to do tsukkomi for.
User-sanNov 12, 2018 3:52 AM
Oct 25, 2018 7:35 AM
Mar 2018
^ that's how pure autism looks like
Oct 25, 2018 2:38 PM
Oct 2013
@Hentai can you show screenshots with the height problem you mention with the janitor? Also the arm bent there in the picture (if that Is what you have problem with) is not unusual as people in real life have an obtuse angle on the arm on that side like that when straightened. hers is just probably more than most And due to the angle.
Oct 25, 2018 3:34 PM

Feb 2013
User-san said:
@Hentai can you show screenshots with the height problem you mention with the janitor? Also the arm bent there in the picture (if that Is what you have problem with) is not unusual as people in real life have an obtuse angle on the arm on that side like that when straightened. hers is just probably more than most And due to the angle.

Sorry, I already deleted the episode as its likely not something I'd watch again. It was the scene when the girl in bloomers was walking up to the janitor and then the scene later when she was on her knees while he was on standing on the block. I think it was his huge head in the latter shot that caused me to question their proportions.

The image I posted still just looks like her arm is broken to me.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Oct 25, 2018 10:30 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
KurohaGG said:
Felt like I was watching a 90's anime with subpar animation was disappointed with this one

I pretty much felt the same way - poor animation quality seems to be a somewhat recurring theme with many hentai anymore
Oct 26, 2018 9:51 AM

Feb 2011
That was one of the worst hentai's I've ever seen lol. Pretty hilarious really.
Oct 26, 2018 12:46 PM

Jul 2011
That cream fest D: seriously.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Oct 26, 2018 11:07 PM
Jan 2018
It looks like Seikou! Lose A Virgin For The First Term
Oct 27, 2018 5:34 AM

Jul 2009
This was one of the best things l've ever seen in my life.
Oct 27, 2018 10:35 AM

May 2013
This shit was so random. :D What did I just watch...
Oct 27, 2018 4:41 PM

Dec 2009
wtf was that ending lol im done
Oct 28, 2018 12:39 PM

May 2011
morshuwarrior said:
That was one of the worst hentai's I've ever seen lol. Pretty hilarious really.

It was so bad, it was comedic gold. This isn't fappable material. which is why most hate it. But i like how derpy and amusing the show was.
Oct 28, 2018 3:20 PM
Dec 2017
Wtf So bad, it's actually good, lol
Oct 30, 2018 12:46 PM
Oct 2018
At least its better than ball buster
Oct 31, 2018 3:11 PM

Nov 2010
I was ready for the worst after seeing some screenshots, but this was actually fantastic. A lot happened in just 18 minutes, it even felt like a fast paced gag anime at times. They were clearly having fun making this and it shows.
Nov 1, 2018 9:16 AM
Nov 2018
I don't know what everyone in this thread is smoking but the unique artstyle is great and the animation is actually really fluid, at least compared to the other crap that gets released nowadays. The story is kinda bad though, I give you that.
Nov 5, 2018 11:10 PM
Aug 2013
This is so bad that turn into good. The virgin cop is hilarious.
Nov 11, 2018 6:29 PM

Oct 2009
kirigayaya said:
story 1/10 (no story)

Wow really? This one had more story to it than the majority of hentai shows being released today
Yeah, there wasn't much of explanation, but there was some actual lead-in and introduction of the characters

Gawers said:
I'm just glad there is actual animation in this one! Anything but the studio Queen Bee's flash like "animation".

boden123 said:
I don't know what everyone in this thread is smoking but the unique artstyle is great and the animation is actually really fluid, at least compared to the other crap that gets released nowadays.

I feel the same way

User-san said:
Wonder what was going on with the armpit closeup of sensei.

Did not exactly get it, either

User-san said:
Why switching back and forth between sensei fapping and the shootout? unfathomable.

For more dramatic effect. I actually think it looked pretty cool

User-san said:
Did he really need to stand on the concrete block? And shouldn't at least go inside the building there or something, why starting it outside?

They were already infected, they did not care

User-san said:
Most rare indents left from bra(probably). why she was unconscious and being stripped though?

Cause she was at the epicentre of the virus breakout? God knows what side-effects it has, aside from the sexual drive and red eyes

User-san said:
all 3 guys survived being shot?!

Could be different guys though

User-san said:
Wot you were alive the whole time?! Why didn't get up all that time If you had that armor block everything and clearly fine. In the first place, why even fell down??

idk, try to get shot with multiple bullets at the time and you tell us. Could also be related to the fact that virus got released a second later or the reason why her partner was out, too

User-san said:
Who are the virus releasers anyway? Probably school students? But why and how?
Why he got kicked off the helicopter by a maid?! What kind of situation??

It's based on manga I think, maybe there are some answers?

Mod Edits: un-embedded multiple pictures and properly labelled NSFM pics
Fleeting_DreamDec 31, 2019 6:56 AM
Nov 12, 2018 3:45 AM
Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
For more dramatic effect. I actually think it looked pretty cool
I see. Well it is good you had that reaction.

Serhiyko said:
Cause she was at the epicentre of the virus breakout? God knows what side-effects it has, aside from the sexual drive and red eyes
That is likely the reason.

Serhiyko said:
Could be different guys though
Pretty sure the first guy to jump her (in all black clothes, but all grey when stripping the pantsu) would be the same guy who got shot and laid behind her. 2 other guys who got shot had clothes colors which were inconsistent as well. All the other guys pouncing on top would of have were really far away yet got there pretty fast.

Serhiyko said:
idk, try to get shot with multiple bullets at the time and you tell us. Could also be related to the fact that virus got released a second later or the reason why her partner was out, too
Well I would not want to try it, but physically, if bullets blocked and they have insufficient momentum, there is no reason to be thrown backwards and that was before the virus was released. That she remained down was possible due to virus though.

Serhiyko said:
It's based on manga I think, maybe there are some answers?
Just laying out the questions here. For the answers, I would wait for the continuation of the animation.

Serhiyko said:
How is that not red eyed?
My mistake there.

Serhiyko said:
And jeez, may you make your comments just a tiny bit shorter? I literally spent less time reading all the other comments combined than your comment alone
That is to be expected, since I have more text than all the other comments combined. You do not have to read it all. I am just writing as much as there is that I want to say. I could write less which would take less effort, but I would be less satisfied.
User-sanNov 12, 2018 3:53 AM
Nov 12, 2018 4:54 PM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
Well I would not want to try it, but physically, if bullets blocked and they have insufficient momentum, there is no reason to be thrown backwards and that was before the virus was released.

True, but maybe she fell due to the pain. But you are probably right
Nov 13, 2018 8:12 PM
Apr 2016
Oh Jesus tap-dancing Christ that was the most amazing thing ever, not laughed so much in ages.

One of the things I found the funniest is during the lunch break (before the drum and base horny explosion ^_~ ) in the courtyard there is a random girl eating another girl out, right in front of people out in the open and no one was batting an eyelid lol

and that one girl just getting so annoyed by the shorty, she just lamps her and is like sensei wanna fuck lol

Oh god, I hope there is going to be more ^_^
KeiradeadgirlNov 14, 2018 3:30 AM
Nov 26, 2018 11:00 PM
Nov 2018
Lol kuroiwa chief is falling from the helicopter
Dec 12, 2018 10:11 PM
Feb 2018
This was simply hilarious. I mean it is a god damn meme fabric, the hentai on it was decent enough but lets forget about that, this was comedic gold on just every damn scene, come one people lets forget for a second about score and stuff, this reminded me about "The Room" and how Tommy Wiseau made me laugh so much I almost coughed some organs out with his comedy or how "Ghost Stories Dub" Is gold comedy with how the VA said f***, probably smoked Snop Dogg stuff for a week and did the job. I think we are seeing a masterpiece with just how absurd this hentai was. I just remember it again, first scene people showing up and shooting like if it was a gang war just to steal some containers, followed up by some quick scene to make us remember it is a hentai and then yeah a normal conversation with girls and out of nowhere the chubby one commenting it will be a cum-fest after a brother healed some bone, a nudist cumming all over a school girl and then some girls commenting it smell like squid, cum smell like...squid, and instead of doing a running animation on the original girls they just speed the generic walking animation......How are anyone supposed to think this will be an at least coherent hentai after just this tiny fragment of the meme fest it will come.....
PD: I want that at least pandemics in real life come with some dope dub step next time , humanity is condemned to die but at least we got some dope beat before all go to hell.
Mar 11, 2019 8:07 PM
Feb 2019
boden123 said:
I don't know what everyone in this thread is smoking but the unique artstyle is great and the animation is actually really fluid, at least compared to the other crap that gets released nowadays. The story is kinda bad though, I give you that.

Yeah right ? Do you know the name of the Artist(illustrator) by any chance ? He has also made Seikou!: Osananajimi wa Terekusasou ni Uso wo Tsuku and Aneki no Kounai Kaikinbi. I'm also one of the only fan of his art style.

Update it's Komai Kazuya
hochomotoMar 12, 2019 5:46 PM
Jul 7, 2019 1:58 AM

May 2015
So this got the Taimanin Yukikaze treatment... 🤦‍♂️
Aug 28, 2019 11:16 PM

Aug 2019
Nice legs of schoolgirls everywhere, and the episode was very funny to watch .... I need more!
Sep 4, 2019 1:42 PM
Oct 2012
Man, I want to see more of that hot police girl get fuck by her old man of a boss, where's the original source?

Damn, the original is nothing like this. I hope there's an episode 2.
AsapSep 4, 2019 1:52 PM
Jan 3, 2020 12:25 AM

Oct 2009
Kansen just keeps getting worse and worse with every iteration.
Jan 5, 2020 8:44 PM

Oct 2015
aghuahuahuahuahua wtf was this hentai

if they had put more effort into it it would have been nice, I mean... i really liked this peculiar animation and art

Sad that they rushed things out of the blue in the last minutes
May 11, 2020 8:43 PM
Feb 2020
Does anyone know what music was used in this? This was comedy gold with some good music to go with it.
May 14, 2020 9:15 PM

Sep 2018
A virus that makes people extremely horny and everyone.... has boring vanilla sex with old men... not only that but this was extremely boring and there was nothing sexy about anything that happened in it. The art was plain and often times ugly, the animation was... ok I guess.. but the entire thing just felt empty and lifeless. I almost feel like this is the Bavi Stock of hentai.
Dec 24, 2020 7:37 PM
Jan 2012
Is this what they call "The Room of Hentai"? It's so bad it's good, I forgot to nut because of constant laughing when watching this.
Jan 13, 2021 9:39 PM
Jul 2020
this is a masterpiece.
Feb 22, 2021 6:20 PM
Feb 2021
Any other similar hentai with the same art style?
Mar 13, 2021 6:10 PM
Mar 2021
It was fucking hilarious when that girl smacked the fuck out of the other girl I laughed so hard that I busted a fat nut
Sep 24, 2021 6:26 PM

Apr 2021
This was pretty out of it, even by hentai standards lol.
Oct 29, 2021 8:54 AM
May 2020
LMFAO I CANT IMAGINE SOMEONE JERKING OFF TO THIS
Mar 26, 2022 2:44 PM
Mar 2018
I've never laughed so hard at an hentai...
May 2, 2022 10:28 PM

Apr 2018
Shout-out to the Trash Taste Podcast Boys for recommending this one. They were right, it was hilarious XD
Nov 14, 2022 12:25 PM

Jan 2018
That was so fucking funny, I loved it
Nov 21, 2022 10:15 PM

Nov 2010
I like the details on their armpits. I wanna lick those creases.
No sex scene really stood out for me. That police girl with the Chief looks pretty. Too bad her only sex scene was short.
That ending was weird. The hell was that. lol 6/10
Dec 4, 2022 11:16 AM
Jan 2017
I loved teh hilarious haction n this hentai and the scee where that 1 girl Punches tat girl i the face! Mwaaah pure gold
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.