Forum Settings
Forums

Quanzhi Fashi Season 3 needs to be added

New
Oct 14, 2018 7:48 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Season 3 of Quanzhi Fashi needs to be added to the database. It has already started airing

http://quanzhifashi.wikia.com/wiki/Season_3
Oct 16, 2018 3:20 PM
Jul 2018
elkensteyin said:
Season 3 of Quanzhi Fashi needs to be added to the database. It has already started airing

Oh my God, I can't believe this. I'm going to watch this immediately, I never thought it would recieve a third season. In fact, I am going to re-watch the previous two seasons: this was one hell of an anime!

DB mods, please add this ASAP!

Edit: Got too excited there, literally. You can add this yourself using the Add Anime feature. I don't the time or energy to do it right now myself.
removed-userOct 16, 2018 3:26 PM
Oct 16, 2018 7:36 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
changelog said:
elkensteyin said:

Oh my God, I can't believe this. I'm going to watch this immediately, I never thought it would recieve a third season. In fact, I am going to re-watch the previous two seasons: this was one hell of an anime!

Edit: Got too excited there, literally. You can add this yourself using the Add Anime feature. I don't the time or energy to do it right now myself.

LOL changelog - I use that link all the time to add anime and manga (I think I may be the most active member for adding hentai manga). However, while I made mention of Season 3, I'm actually not all that interested in it (S1 was half decent but S2 sucked) so really didn't want to waste my time

hopefully that doesn't sound too obnoxious :-)
Oct 16, 2018 11:10 PM
Jul 2018
elkensteyin said:
changelog said:

LOL changelog - I use that link all the time to add anime and manga (I think I may be the most active member for adding hentai manga). However, while I made mention of Season 3, I'm actually not all that interested in it (S1 was half decent but S2 sucked) so really didn't want to waste my time

hopefully that doesn't sound too obnoxious :-)

No, it didn't, don't worry about it.

And thanks for adding hentai, sometimes MAL can't keep up.
Oct 19, 2018 8:39 AM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
Oct 19, 2018 2:06 PM

Aug 2017
Lol no way thanks man really enjoyed the first two seasons

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Anime DB - Post Genre/Theme Requests Here ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Mar 28, 2022

797 by Kwanthemaster »»
5 hours ago

Sticky: » Anime DB - Post Modification Requests Here ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cyruz - May 15, 2016

9005 by Daytona-520 »»
6 hours ago

» Why is Uzumaki listed?

PxHC - Yesterday

1 by Kwanthemaster »»
9 hours ago

» The Lord of the Rings: The War of the Rohirrim

NekozillaMaru - Dec 14, 2023

34 by razisgosu »»
Sep 13, 8:46 AM

Sticky: » Anime DB - Post Official French/German/Spanish Titles Here

Kineta - Nov 10, 2021

46 by AmoAimo »»
Sep 12, 5:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.