Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 11, 2018 7:05 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Honestly, I feel really bad for Noel. It feels like she's trapped without freedom in her life and she feels miserable about it.

Now her life will change forever after forming that demon contract.
Dec 12, 2018 4:28 AM

Apr 2018
Well, I can say that is really intriguing, I wonder how the story will evolve from now on

The premise was quite simple, we have a little girl whose wish to become the nee ceremonial pianist is so strong that she agree to summon a demon and take her revenge, even if that is forbidden.

Oh, I think the mayor used demons as well to wipe out the city from all the mafia's families and build his reputation as a capable man, with his secretary's help. And so, now I want to know their ulterior motive for doing this.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Higyaku no Noel Chapter 3 Discussion

Mithdran - Jan 3, 2019

2 by RomyAkari »»
Aug 22, 2021 10:39 PM

Poll: » Higyaku no Noel Chapter 2 Discussion

Mithdran - Dec 13, 2018

0 by Mithdran »»
Dec 13, 2018 1:10 PM

» Is there any plans, of yet, to translate this manga?

Veldin461 - Aug 14, 2018

1 by KasuraS »»
Sep 5, 2018 2:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.