Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 18, 2022 6:07 PM
Dec 2022
I came from the live action version, but I really love the animated.
Feb 3, 2023 10:59 AM
Jan 2020
salman7 said:
Wow , what an amazing season it was.
Love how badass Wei Wuxian was/is.
But still i want to know why Jiang Cheng killed him , did i really missed or forget it if they mentioned in first 2 episodes.
If not i hope they will reveal in S2.
I expected by the end of this season, we will know why Jiang Cheng hates him in the present. Maybe it's in the next season.

This anime is an underrated masterpiece.
Sep 13, 2023 11:21 PM
Oct 2019
i don't agree with all the praise for this series but whatever. to each their own

i just think it's kind of slow and not overly exciting. the general story is fine, but the storytelling is just "better than average". i'd like to know what actually happened in the past, and why he was summoned to the present. i just don't think i want to watch it to find out haha

mc starts out pretty annoying. it doesn't completely go away but fortunately they tone it down eventually

best episode was mc starting that rebellion in the turtle cave against the wen clan when they tried to use that girl as bait. he saves her and gets branded at the same time. that was the height of excitement in the series. i thought him going full "dark lord" at the end would be more exciting than it actually was. (i'm not sure why it didn't excite me as much as i hoped). didn't think it had a lot of "high" points. it was just consistently "fine"

probably won't watch season 2

6/10
Mar 24, 2:12 PM
Apr 2017
Best things ever my babys!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» I thought anime/manga from other countries was not allowed on MAL?

Kimiko-chan - Dec 14, 2020

5 by senekohan »»
Feb 19, 8:06 AM

» I'm telling you

egosumjohn - Dec 8, 2023

7 by Watch_Kuranado »»
Dec 11, 2023 1:35 PM

Poll: » Mo Dao Zu Shi Episode 8 Discussion

valkiriana - Aug 23, 2018

31 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 13, 2023 8:30 PM

Poll: » Mo Dao Zu Shi Episode 1 Discussion

Stardew - Aug 8, 2018

43 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 13, 2023 1:14 PM

» Places to watch eng subbed?

ManiacalNut - Aug 20, 2023

9 by Erxie »»
Aug 31, 2023 12:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.