Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 7, 2018 4:42 PM

Feb 2010
there currently only two arcs for this series :| i guess they might go full fille, but still out of thecurrent spin off mangas not counting astral body this has the lease content.

but it will be nice to see the scavengers finally animated.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 8, 2018 2:01 PM
Aug 2014
Might only be a 12 episode, which makes two arcs perfectly plausible.
Oct 8, 2018 5:42 PM

Feb 2010
-Alians- said:

2nd arc isnt even finished
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 8, 2018 6:50 PM
Apr 2018
Each Railgun season is only based on one 3-4 volume arc. Of course, half of Railgun is filler and the canon parts are stretched out to twice the length compared to their Index counterparts. Hopefully, Accelerator will get a better treatment.
Oct 8, 2018 11:54 PM
Aug 2014
hazarddex said:
-Alians- said:

2nd arc isnt even finished

There's about a year left for it to finish. By that time it may finish. If not, the anime might adapt the arc but go with an anime original ending. Not entirely unheard of.
Oct 28, 2018 1:04 PM

May 2013
They will likely go for 12 episodes (which is still too much for the first arc), though this is a rare case when a filler would be welcome.
No wonder, dragon with no head must be retarded.
May 14, 2019 10:46 PM
Oct 2011
Index III, that's the only fucking thing I'm saying here. Not enough source material? Great! At least we won't have a repetition of the most rushed anime season ever with three volumes scrammed into each episode.
Jun 15, 2019 4:20 PM
Mar 2018
Even if it had, it will barely have a plotline or good writing, because the series is except for the fanservice dead...
Jun 15, 2019 4:53 PM

Feb 2010
DonTrumpolino said:
Even if it had, it will barely have a plotline or good writing, because the series is except for the fanservice dead...

The light novel is still one of the best selling in Japan and still going strong. Far from dead dude.

Jun 15, 2019 5:14 PM
Dec 2018
hazarddex said:
DonTrumpolino said:

The light novel is still one of the best selling in Japan and still going strong. Far from dead dude.
You are right because this dude doesn't even know about how good the light novel is!
Jun 15, 2019 11:44 PM
Mar 2018
KiLLZONE15JYU said:
hazarddex said:

You are right because this dude doesn't even know about how good the light novel is!

Well this may be, but the current or last renewed season was trash. And this is talk about the anime...
Jun 16, 2019 6:58 AM
Dec 2018
DonTrumpolino said:
KiLLZONE15JYU said:

Well this may be, but the current or last renewed season was trash. And this is talk about the anime...
I know what you`re saying and still I wonder if there will be a better adaptation of Index.
Jun 16, 2019 10:27 AM
Mar 2018
KiLLZONE15JYU said:
I know what you`re saying and still I wonder if there will be a better adaptation of Index.

In what way? The next new spin-off season, or Indexes presentation in this spin-off? I think in the Railgun arc she will only be background fodder.
Jun 16, 2019 12:05 PM
Dec 2018
DonTrumpolino said:
KiLLZONE15JYU said:

In what way? The next new spin-off season, or Indexes presentation in this spin-off? I think in the Railgun arc she will only be background fodder.
I mean if there is a better version of index like a reboot.
Jun 16, 2019 12:56 PM
Mar 2018
KiLLZONE15JYU said:
DonTrumpolino said:

Mostly the first season of a series. Otherways I doubt that the writers will listen to the viewers. Hell, who knows if this is the thing the japanese really like and given that they are the main audience, if so then the writers will listen to them. And the result never makes sense in the end...
Jun 17, 2019 4:40 AM
Dec 2018
DonTrumpolino said:
KiLLZONE15JYU said:

Mostly the first season of a series. Otherways I doubt that the writers will listen to the viewers. Hell, who knows if this is the thing the japanese really like and given that they are the main audience, if so then the writers will listen to them. And the result never makes sense in the end...
Well its never wrong see to see it again, we will see if NT is good but if its negative again then that's it for that universe.
Jun 19, 2019 12:16 PM
Jan 2018
KiLLZONE15JYU said:
DonTrumpolino said:

Well its never wrong see to see it again, we will see if NT is good but if its negative again then that's it for that universe.

At least railgun and this aren't directed by Hiroshi Nishikiori .
Jun 20, 2019 2:53 PM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
If its 12 episode
Mattinator95 said:
KiLLZONE15JYU said:

Its the director of big order though
Jun 20, 2019 4:18 PM
Dec 2018
ACasualViewer said:
If its 12 episode
Mattinator95 said:

Well I see your concerns but still we will judge that to see how it goes for the first episode then we see if he is good enough.
Jul 4, 2019 1:45 PM

Feb 2010
ACasualViewer said:
If its 12 episode
Mattinator95 said:

Oh no.......please no

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 8 Discussion

AcceleratorAngel - Aug 30, 2019

49 by 1AmAtom1c »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2019

40 by Suckmypokeballs »»
Mar 2, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2019

87 by AYINLC »»
Jan 27, 7:14 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

51 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 2:10 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

39 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 2:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.