Forum Settings
Forums

Are you open about watching anime with people you know?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 29, 2018 9:41 AM
Jul 2018
I discuss anime with a select few. If I were to discuss anime with my parents they would probably disown me or at least never look at me the same.
Sep 29, 2018 10:39 AM

Aug 2018
I don't go around telling everyone how much I enjoyed Oreimo but Im unabashed when it comes to Made in Abyss
Sep 29, 2018 10:45 AM

Dec 2015
Most of my close friends know that I watch anime and as a joke they call me a weeb alot.

Sep 29, 2018 10:47 AM
Jul 2018
People here aren't considered weebs for watching anime. Altho, REALLY stupid people do end up thinking that you're immature and still haven't grown up if you tell them that you watch anime. But who tf cares. Anime has such diversity and is just so vast that I feel the need to tell other people about it. People need to grasp the concept of anime instead of assuming crap, so I try my best to make people understand that. Idrc about what they would think. What I give out is important and it is satisfactory to get someone into such an amazing source of entertainment.
Sep 29, 2018 1:15 PM

Sep 2009
I have a few friends that I will watch anime with as long as it is something that we are both interested in. And I usually watch it around my girlfriend, even if she has no interest in the show. Though I catch her watching it at times when something good is going on.
Sep 29, 2018 3:59 PM

Jan 2018
Hatred said:
Shqiptari said:

Dead meme or no, honestly it's a good anime! Yet i don't get why such hate on it

...it's a good anime?OP what are you talking about

it`s the best of its genre, no other pedo yaoi is as good, though is a sick genre
Sep 29, 2018 4:12 PM

Sep 2016
Mostly with my few friends who also watch anime. Anyone else I know doesn't actually care so the topic is never brought up.
Sep 29, 2018 4:38 PM

Dec 2008
People I know on the internet? Yeah. Other than that, no. I prefer to watch anime alone, but I don't mind friends and I on the internet to watch anime together like on Rabb.it for example.
Sep 29, 2018 5:29 PM
Jun 2016
I wouldn't mind watching/discussing about a certain episode... but with my friends.. talking about anime would be like a taboo or too embarrassing.

Some of them hate anime, but likes Naruto and somehow saw Death Note after me and another friend recommended him... like... are you embarrassed?.. do you hate Japanese?
I wouldn't mind discussing over the dub version...

"Expect less than what you expect"
My Profile
My Anime List

Sep 29, 2018 5:48 PM
Jul 2018
Im very open about, we have even watched gay hentai together.

One of my friends got hard though, it was weird.
(we were playing the "are you hard" game
Sep 29, 2018 6:01 PM

Sep 2018
Only with a select few of my friends due to most of them not liking anime

Sep 29, 2018 6:51 PM

Nov 2017
i preffer watching it alone... if there are somebody who accidentally saw me when i watch anime in public.... then i just ignore'em
Now Loading.....
Sep 30, 2018 12:42 PM

Aug 2018
I'm too open about being a weeb. I have a car decal of Rem on my car....

Sep 30, 2018 3:07 PM

Sep 2018
I am pretty open about my weird ass obsession with anime.
I have tons of T-shirts, anime related pins on my backpack, and I even draw it. I have a Sailor a moon sunshade in my fucking car. I mention it to people too, but not often. Only if they ask mainly.
A lot of my friends don’t care about or even hate anime, so I don’t discuss it with people often either.
I get insecure though, I feel like a lot of people misunderstand anime and look down on it. Oh well, whatcanyado.
Oct 1, 2018 5:15 AM
Oct 2018
Nowadays, I became much of an elitist and prefer watching movie, anime, TV shows alone.
Cause they'll be boring, annoying people for me if they couldnt guess or praise over some clinche plot,
I remembered watching movie together with my ex girlfriend, it didn't turn out well.
Oct 1, 2018 5:19 AM

Feb 2018
I try to spread my disease rather than trying to get people to accept it.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 3 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

129 by FFandMMfan »»
2 minutes ago

» which antagonist is your fave and which one you cannot JUST TAKE SERIOUSLY ?

ame - Yesterday

17 by AverageRiceFan »»
4 minutes ago

» what's the worst anime you've watched and what exactly was the worst part of it ? ( 1 2 )

ame - Apr 7

71 by AverageRiceFan »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 3 hours ago

17 by Serafos »»
16 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

71 by AverageRiceFan »»
19 minutes ago
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.