Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2018 4:27 PM

Dec 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, maybe she'll be able to fix Fujimoto's shitty attitude.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 10, 2018 7:56 PM

Dec 2014
One can only hope, though seeing how he was at the start of the series I've got some hope.

And I'm actually pretty interested in how their romance turns out! Which is a lot better than most flashback romances in manga are for me, so I'm pleased already.
Sep 10, 2018 10:45 PM

Oct 2016
Rin an Yuri are so cute and innocent! Yuri's smile reminds me all the time about Rin and... little about Shiemi...

And it will be very interesting see how Fujimoto's attitude changes during this flashback. Now he has bad attitude about everything.

Sep 11, 2018 4:15 PM

Feb 2013
That kiss was sweet.
Sep 15, 2018 2:55 PM
Jan 2017
She loves Shiro... WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN? HOW? WHY? HI'S A SHITTY BRAT AND YOU BARELY EVEN TALK TO HIM!
That's what I though, but I do want the both to be together... But I really wonder why the hell did she started liking him... A bad guy with a sad past becomes really seductive, doesn't he?
Sep 27, 2018 12:07 PM
Sep 2016
Okay what you wanna bet she falls for Satan, has Rin and Yukio but giving birth was going to kill her so she asks Shiro for help and that's when he gets them two.

It was great to see her set him straight but have him confess to her about his past, even if not fully. Bless Yuri.
Sep 27, 2018 12:10 PM
Sep 2016
NikyNeko said:
She loves Shiro... WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN? HOW? WHY? HI'S A SHITTY BRAT AND YOU BARELY EVEN TALK TO HIM!
That's what I though, but I do want the both to be together... But I really wonder why the hell did she started liking him... A bad guy with a sad past becomes really seductive, doesn't he?

Crushes on Celebrities, crushes on characters, Crushes on someone from school you don't often talk to. Considering she temporarily lived with him too.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Chapter 145 Discussion

zombiewarrior88 - Nov 3, 2023

2 by landofthekwt »»
Apr 8, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Chapter 149 Discussion

GrandstarKai - Apr 3

2 by zombiewarrior88 »»
Apr 3, 12:32 PM

» havent read the manga properly and now i have questions?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 23

1 by StarZone1 »»
Mar 24, 5:19 AM

» havent read the manga properly and now i have questions?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 23

1 by L1ssv_ »»
Mar 23, 2:09 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Chapter 148 Discussion

jonnjonzz - Feb 1

4 by Ittan_Momen »»
Feb 6, 11:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.