Forum Settings
Forums
Cheeky Brat
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2018 3:41 PM

Jan 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
After a practice match and practice, the boys get a barbecue. Hakamada has just been spacing out all day after seeing Machida cheer for him on the bench, so he ends up spilling his drink. While Machida gets him a new shirt.. Hakamada snaps at the fact that she doesn't recognize his feelings and ends up kissing her.

Looking at how things have been going so far, Machida will probably hide this again for whatever dumb excuse like "I don't want to worry Naruse." Then, he will eventually find out, it won't be good, he gets his revenge, and they make up! Hopefully, though, we'll get some originality here. What if Naruse was suspicious, ended up following them, and saw the whole thing?

. .  ·        
* ✹   
        ✫ * .     *
  ⊹             ⋆

"いいえ"      

✧ ⋆   profile | anime list | manga list   ⋆ ✧
Sep 10, 2018 4:25 PM

Feb 2018
Finally Hakamada practices get a berbecue.
Sep 11, 2018 12:18 PM
Jan 2017
Chapter 88 is out?
Sep 11, 2018 10:12 PM

Oct 2013
Ahhh Naruse's plan failed with the hickey. Instead, it triggered Hakamada into a kiss instead of keeping him away. Things are about to get serious it seems.
Sep 17, 2018 11:06 PM

Nov 2011
Srsly disappointed in Hakamada right now. He's cute and I love him, but this was straight up creepy.
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)
Sep 11, 2021 1:03 PM
Feb 2021
WHAT THE FUCK JUST DID HAKAMADA DO
Feb 24, 2022 1:49 PM

May 2015
I'm in the middle of reading the chapter and stormed over here when he got mad at her hickey, because I'm fucking pissed lol.
I'm sorry, a woman in a relationship isn't allowed to be intimate with her boyfriend because... you exist? What? Fuck off, son.

OH MY GOD THAT FUCKER JUST KISSED HER? Why do they have to make him worse and worse? Is this normal? I've only had a few crushes but when I got rejected or knew they had a partner I fucking got OVER it eventually. Then we've got Hakamada, who doesn't see her for months at a time, and not only is he still hung up, but he has the BALLS to act like she owes him something just because he confessed to her?

Okay, I just finished the chapter. Yeah, no, fuck off. A woman owes you NOTHING just because you are attracted to her.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
May 21, 2022 2:26 PM
May 2022
Surana said:
I'm in the middle of reading the chapter and stormed over here when he got mad at her hickey, because I'm fucking pissed lol.
I'm sorry, a woman in a relationship isn't allowed to be intimate with her boyfriend because... you exist? What? Fuck off, son.

OH MY GOD THAT FUCKER JUST KISSED HER? Why do they have to make him worse and worse? Is this normal? I've only had a few crushes but when I got rejected or knew they had a partner I fucking got OVER it eventually. Then we've got Hakamada, who doesn't see her for months at a time, and not only is he still hung up, but he has the BALLS to act like she owes him something just because he confessed to her?

Okay, I just finished the chapter. Yeah, no, fuck off. A woman owes you NOTHING just because you are attracted to her.

I'm late & I've made an entire account for this but I just want to say I'm so happy people feel the same way about this as I do... Hakamada has always been downright creepy with his obsession, and I've always felt Yuki's behavior around him has been way too casual. He confessed to her when he knew she was dating ffs.

But this is completely over the line. She should never be considering this person's feelings again after what he just did. It's wrong, gross, and I agree that his entitlement is absolutely infuriating. This is when you completely drop someone you considered a "friend" and never talk to them again.

I can already see this is very unlikely to happen, and it just bothers me so much. But I'm happy I'm not the only one who feels this way. Rant over.
Jun 10, 2023 10:58 AM

Dec 2022
Spanish

Odio a Hakamada con toda mi alma ya que es increíblemente irrespetuoso con la relación de Naruse y Machida, sin embargo Hakamada no es el único irrespetuoso aquí pues Machida tampoco le tiene ni el más mínimo respeto a Naruse. Aunque Machida esté en una relación formal con Naruse ella no se alejó de Hakamada quien ha demostrado incontables veces tener otras intenciones con Machida. Esto me parece de lo más insólito. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English Translation

I hate Hakamada with all my soul because he is incredibly disrespectful to Naruse and Machida's relationship, however Hakamada is not the only disrespectful one here because Machida doesn't have the slightest respect for Naruse either. Although Machida is in a formal relationship with Naruse, she did not walk away from Hakamada who has been shown countless times to have other intentions with Machida. This seems most unusual to me.

(Sorry for my bad english. I'm using google translate since ''All posts in the main forum must be in English.'')

More topics from this board

Poll: » Namaikizakari. Chapter 1 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Jun 15, 2014

14 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Namaikizakari. Chapter 71 Discussion

shanimebib - Nov 28, 2017

6 by mini_nejii »»
Jun 4, 2023 6:47 PM

Poll: » Namaikizakari. Chapter 108 Discussion

Dessssy - Dec 28, 2019

3 by DebiPS »»
Apr 29, 2023 4:08 PM

Poll: » Namaikizakari. Chapter 24 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 4, 2016

8 by vxlryz »»
Apr 23, 2023 6:54 AM

Poll: » Namaikizakari. Chapter 137 Discussion

Palash123 - Apr 4, 2023

0 by Palash123 »»
Apr 4, 2023 11:08 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.