Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2018 6:21 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh?! Not a continuation of previous ep but a separate story?!

Well again with the wobbly videow which really distracted during the h scenes and bgm which was too fancy most of the time and also distracting.

No idea how old that guy or the son is supposed to be. Apparently his d is bigger than the fathers but can't count on that as any indication

Showed off well the appeal or the short pencil skirt in the girl sit, that is the show of the legs opening and all the way to the pantsu which is not possible with looser skirts which would fall at the crotch. Reminded me of the electronics store lady in jigoku shoujo.

Breasts jiggled with a good elasticity in the all fours position.
The night sex at his house with the dark blue like tint was quite erotic. Showed off her erotic body quite well there.
some preggo sex appeal as well, which was good to see in the full nude and with the breast jiggle.
There was a good fluidity in the body rocking as well, although it may of been as an erect of the video wobble.

kinda loled at the son asking for a little brother next, not knowing that the daughter was a result of infidelity and that he was basically asking for her to get inpregnated by the young guy XD

And was most shameless to show her getting banged nude rom behind in the next scene right after

overall, i would say it showed off good art and animation but detracted by video wobble and questionable bgm at times. and pretty rushed.
User-sanSep 7, 2018 6:58 AM
Sep 6, 2018 12:36 PM
Jan 2018
Fucking hot but why does the mother keep changing hair color lol
Sep 6, 2018 3:03 PM
Aug 2016
fucking good hentai
Sep 6, 2018 11:45 PM
Apr 2018
OGAnime said:
Fucking hot but why does the mother keep changing hair color lol

Confused me as well especially when the fmc has black she was called obaa san but when hair was brown it changed to okaa san lol
Sep 7, 2018 6:19 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
Eh?! Not a continuation of previous ep but a desperate story?!

You meant to say "separate" :D
I thought at first it was a continuation because of how similar the woman looked until it turned out they all had different names
I think it's just a variation of the same story, in the first episode the stepson gets a part and in second one they go preggo route
What is the source of this btw?

User-san said:
overall, i would say it showed off good art and animation but detracted by video wobble and question bgm at times. and pretty rushed.

I would agree, T-Rex does some decent animation if anything, not some generic crap that some other studio that starts with "P" and ends with "O" does

OGAnime said:
why does the mother keep changing hair color lol

Agreed it's confusing, but technically she could have dyed it either before or after

SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 11:23 AM
Sep 7, 2018 6:58 AM
Oct 2013
@Serhikyo yes I did mean to say separate. It was all the fault of autocorrect!

the source on mal says digital manga. Certainly you could research to see if so or otherwise.
Sep 12, 2018 8:25 PM

Oct 2015
Damn.. don't do it... this was rushed as hell

There isn't even time to enjoy a sex scene because it was already and randomly changing.. =/ Would be a good hentai if it wasn't for that.

5/10
Sep 22, 2018 6:11 AM

Aug 2008
When you want sex to sound like a mixture of mayonnaise-filled water balloons and Gallagher going ham on some watermelons.
Jul 7, 2019 2:01 PM

Sep 2012
User-san said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh?! Not a continuation of previous ep but a separate story?!

Well again with the wobbly videow which really distracted during the h scenes and bgm which was too fancy most of the time and also distracting.

No idea how old that guy or the son is supposed to be. Apparently his d is bigger than the fathers but can't count on that as any indication

Showed off well the appeal or the short pencil skirt in the girl sit, that is the show of the legs opening and all the way to the pantsu which is not possible with looser skirts which would fall at the crotch. Reminded me of the electronics store lady in jigoku shoujo.

Breasts jiggled with a good elasticity in the all fours position.
The night sex at his house with the dark blue like tint was quite erotic. Showed off her erotic body quite well there.
some preggo sex appeal as well, which was good to see in the full nude and with the breast jiggle.
There was a good fluidity in the body rocking as well, although it may of been as an erect of the video wobble.

kinda loled at the son asking for a little brother next, not knowing that the daughter was a result of infidelity and that he was basically asking for her to get inpregnated by the young guy XD

And was most shameless to show her getting banged nude rom behind in the next scene right after

overall, i would say it showed off good art and animation but detracted by video wobble and questionable bgm at times. and pretty rushed.

i lol to at the part where son asked mother a little brother lol

but what i did not get 100% was was she hes blood related aunt or her husband was hes blood related uncle, like wich1 was blood related her or uncle

one point in the beginning she said call me aunty like u use to making me question is she really not and that's why he no longer wanted to call her that
Jan 2, 2021 12:42 AM

Aug 2018
No no no what the fuck was that? nice pacing lol fuck off
Mar 18, 2021 3:46 AM
Aug 2016
where can i find the orignial
"digital manga"
Mar 18, 2021 2:40 PM

Oct 2009
kirigayaya said:
where can i find the orignial
"digital manga"

Just Google "Daisuki na Mama CG"
Nov 7, 2021 5:30 PM
Dec 2017
great hentai overall

Sep 1, 2022 11:38 PM
Mar 2022
Amazing hentai

Nothing quite like it (wait no, there’s a lot loke it)

I was so amazed by the hentai that instead of fapping as the anime intended me to do, I observed every bit of dialogue and played the sounds of the sex scenes loudly in public.

I was of course, filed a lawsuit for disturbing the peace, but that’s not relevant, what’s important is that this hentai made me came, a lot, in your mom, lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Daisuki na Haha Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Aug 10, 2018

14 by Jonas-K »»
Dec 2, 2023 11:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.