Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2018 4:54 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Waving video from bunny walker again?! and the sound effects are way too loud compared to the voice

Oba-san was just his friend's mother?

calling her by name? The son is not related? and yet sleeping next to her at the futons?? Judging by his looks he is no shota

Jiggle of breasts with the black bar on was quite good, and much better than bare breasts jiggle.

Kinda loled at the vibrator moving so wildly inside her, her vagina melded like crazy. Is that even safe? XD

That rope she was tied up with was way more thicker than the yarn-like stuff in her eye reflection.

Kinda loled at how the son called her mom for the first time while doing the things most inappropriate for mother and son to be doing

Overall showed of her erotic body well and somewhat lewd how she was feeling it very strongly and being unable to resist while feeling the guilt and shame (*˘︶˘*)
Aug 28, 2018 1:19 PM

Jun 2017
how to rape mom 101
isn't this considered rape? towards the end?
Was Quiet Good...ԅ(¯﹃¯ԅ)(º﹃º)

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Sep 6, 2018 3:01 PM

Oct 2015
couldn't find this hentai anywhere =(
Sep 12, 2018 8:18 PM

Oct 2015
Vi-h said:
couldn't find this hentai anywhere =(
This is actually called DAISUKI NA HAHA, that's why I couldn't find this anywhere -.-"

By the way, rushed as hell. As expect of a 14 min of hentai...
No transitions between sex scenes and felt random, which is a shame.

5-6/10
Jan 5, 2019 7:08 AM

Nov 2012
ugh, im like 2 minutes in and this it has the worst sounds for any hentai. its waaaay too loud and doesnt fit at all with what is happening. her giving head sounded more like she was washing herself
Apr 13, 2019 10:06 AM

Aug 2009
This is ntr for beginners
Although lacking proper plot it got its job done within the time restriction.
8/10 for fap purposes
Jun 7, 2019 12:18 AM
May 2019
The plot is very bad (he is absent). It would be better if the blond character would not exist.
Jan 2, 2021 12:41 AM

Aug 2018
NTR is making me so sad :/
Feb 23, 2021 1:28 AM
Apr 2016
Fuchisa said:
NTR is making me so sad :/

Not really NTR as it ends with them planning to carry on as threesome, so no one is being stolen.
May 10, 2021 10:08 AM
May 2021
I don't know. It was good but, the h-scenes fall short for me. The scene with the purple haired girl had too much focus on breast.
Aug 11, 2021 2:04 PM
Jan 2021
User-san said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Waving video from bunny walker again?! and the sound effects are way too loud compared to the voice

calling her by name? The son is not related? and yet sleeping next to her at the futons?? Judging by his looks he is no shota

Jiggle of breasts with the black bar on was quite good, and much better than bare breasts jiggle.

Kinda loled at the vibrator moving so wildly inside her, her vagina melded like crazy. Is that even safe? XD

That rope she was tied up with was way more thicker than the yarn-like stuff in her eye reflection.

Kinda loled at how the son called her mom for the first time while doing the things most inappropriate for mother and son to be doing

Overall showed of her erotic body well and somewhat lewd how she was feeling it very strongly and being unable to resist while feeling the guilt and shame (*˘︶˘*)
User-san said:

Good to know that Yukata wasn't biologically related lol

And oba-san is the mom in episode 1 right?
Aug 11, 2021 11:54 PM
Oct 2013
Sasaki_Kojiro17 said:
And oba-san is the mom in episode 1 right?
But this is episode 1. And there can only be one lady to which 'oba-san' could refer to in this ep.
Aug 11, 2021 11:57 PM

Jun 2021
Her breast is so big, i can slap them in my friend's face. Why tf do they make hentai breasts so big.

Nov 7, 2021 5:29 PM
Dec 2017
this was really fun

Dec 2, 2023 11:17 PM

Mar 2019
It starts with a nice blowjob hehe. εつ

More topics from this board

Poll: » Daisuki na Mama Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Sep 6, 2018

13 by Heroine23 »»
Sep 1, 2022 11:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.