Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2018 10:02 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ryuichi Sakamoto?! He called and wanting to appear on anime. The younger one knows Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence! Father rejected him...

Father being called by police guy, Sakura-san's character, and Ishida-san's character because they want to appear more.

Talk show?! w. OnoD director (lol) and octopus. There's even captions. Father was host, but they are not liking it and Unagi Inu as host. lol @ octopus saying about accident housing.

Father forcing to follow Unagi Inu for family's funeral... Wow, the family members are mix of eel and other things... Wow, Unagi Inu's sister. lol @ Avex staff (human) as her boyfriend (Suzuki-san).

Wow... https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dls8PcIUcAA01OY.jpg

Ryuichi Sakamoto came on his own for Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence as ED?!

That title for next ep... Live action?!
tsubasaloverAug 28, 2018 11:28 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 28, 2018 1:23 PM

Feb 2017
Uh... what was this episode? I'm so disappointed in this show. I love Tensai Bakabon so much I cried when Shinya was announced but now I'm just disappointed. Every single episode feels like the first one, kind of "we're just settling things for the real anime to appear". It's kinda like peeling potatoes and saying it's dinner. No, it is not. It doesn't feel right. In this case, I'm talking about this talk show part. What was that? Couldn't they just give us, I don't know, Rerere's backstory? It's literally "people are complaining so let's give them one more reason by doing an episode about their complaints". And that part about Unagi-Inu's brothers? Uh... HOW? His parents were alive in 1999 Rerere no Tensai Bakabon and one of his brothers was born in 1990 after his father's death. Is this even possible? Besides, Papa said he never knew Unagi-Inu's mom but he did, he met her several times. Pierrot is messing with canon and I can't accept it.
Next week we're going to see "Real Genius Bakabon" but I bet it will be something like "yeah, let's do some real Tensai Bakabon!" and then they'll break 4th wall for 12 minutes.
Once again, I'm disappointed in this show. Apparently this is what happens when the original creator is not around anymore.
Aug 28, 2018 3:18 PM

May 2014
Eel-dog's family was great. All those crossbreeds XD

Aug 29, 2018 5:19 PM

Dec 2015
Omg I'm die with Eel-dog's family xD And SuzuKen here, now we just need Nakamura and I'm done with this, there are only 4 episodes left.

set by taiyaki

Sep 9, 2018 7:14 PM

Mar 2014
Weakest episode so far...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinya! Tensai Bakabon Episode 12 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 25, 2018

8 by Fancyjasper »»
May 24, 2023 2:49 PM

» Shouldn't this be as popular as Osomatsu-san?

Haneken2086 - Aug 27, 2019

3 by John-a-san »»
Nov 29, 2019 7:32 AM

Poll: » Shinya! Tensai Bakabon Episode 6 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 14, 2018

6 by alpha_shadow »»
Sep 6, 2019 2:41 PM

Poll: » Shinya! Tensai Bakabon Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 18, 2018

3 by matias067 »»
Sep 20, 2018 5:16 AM

Poll: » Shinya! Tensai Bakabon Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 11, 2018

3 by matias067 »»
Sep 15, 2018 3:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.