Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2018 5:07 AM

Apr 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

This episode did not disappoint my hype.Kira Hiroto return was awesome and he supporting Tatsuya dream is so wonderful.
That "Explosion" hissatsu wow its so cool.Seeing Hiroto and Tatsuya together was great.
But i still want Inamori to rock and i also i want Captain to have an awesome new hissatsu technique.
salman7Aug 30, 2018 5:49 AM
BRAWLERS
Aug 12, 2018 12:24 PM
Jun 2016
what I find funny about this episode is, with all the injuries other teams like to cause to inazuma, it's funny seeing THEM get all the injuries by accident.
Aug 12, 2018 1:29 PM
Sep 2015
So long after previous post! But at least I can conclude that Ares no Tenbin is an improvement, overall.
Now let me nitpicking things
I don't know if it's bad or good that Endou gen characters is not a 'untouchable legendary hero figure' like in Go generation, but seeing those teams lose in 2-3 episodes feel like they're being just a stepping stone for new characters. I mean, it takes almost 40 episodes for previous Raimon to take down Aliea Academy. Though this is probably the best way to featured 100+ old characters within short time frame before moving on to next phase.
But let me repeat it again, the overall result is an improvement over the already good series, we get better drama and all characters have more depth even with less time.
After Raimon win this football frontier, they'll make a new team for international phase, I'd love to see how LV5 will fix the permanent problem of this franchise, when the team get bigger some characters just have to go. Haizaki and Nosaka will join the team for sure, what about member from Raimon original team? Will they join or will they still stay behind? And I'm pretty sure there's no more room beside new+old Raimon + Haizaki + Nosaka. LV5 already propose that Inazuma Japan will have 22 members, that's one of the solution, so each match will feature vastly different members. Let's see how it'll roll out.
phantomfandomAug 12, 2018 1:34 PM
Aug 14, 2018 4:04 PM

Apr 2010
Raimon wasn't even trying and were dominating up until Hiroto subbed in. They're the main team yet it's hard to actually root for them.

Ares really does love it's normal shots.
Dec 13, 2019 1:12 PM

Jul 2015
Eisei players really get easily injured........ all in one match

Nice to see some great bro dynamic between the "Hiroto's"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Ares no Tenbin Episode 13 Discussion

Unkrowned - Dec 13, 2019

1 by jigblaz »»
Jan 28, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Ares no Tenbin Episode 26 Discussion

salman7 - Oct 7, 2018

5 by StallionXD »»
Jan 11, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Ares no Tenbin Episode 23 Discussion

Unkrowned - Dec 13, 2019

1 by StallionXD »»
Jan 10, 10:09 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Ares no Tenbin Episode 11 Discussion

Unkrowned - Dec 13, 2019

1 by StallionXD »»
Jan 8, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven: Ares no Tenbin Episode 2 Discussion

Tatsunami - Apr 6, 2018

12 by StallionXD »»
Jan 6, 2:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.