Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2018 8:43 AM

Feb 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I don't feel bad for headmaster at all. A lot of bad things happened to many people but they aren't evil idiots so sad backstory doesn't justify being bad at all. And he stepped on his glasses... Glasses are expensive...
On the other hand, Hikari's story reminds mi of Undertale a bit but it might be that I'm playing too much games recently.
It's rather obvious that Jay isn't going to betray his friends, it's just a cliffhanger... or at least I hope so. I also hope that Tenna is okay. She sang ED, dead people can't sing, right? Or do they?
By the way, that "wise decision" at the end. Did the headmaster become Akademi High's headmaster after this?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Butlers: Chitose Momotose Monogatari Episode 10 Discussion

annelora - Aug 9, 2018

2 by AozoraAi »»
Jun 27, 2023 2:45 PM

Poll: » Butlers: Chitose Momotose Monogatari Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2018

9 by Pisces05 »»
Feb 28, 2019 6:03 AM

» Is this wroth watching?

Kitty-Kate - Feb 17, 2019

0 by Kitty-Kate »»
Feb 17, 2019 2:46 PM

Poll: » Butlers: Chitose Momotose Monogatari Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2018

45 by Kitty-Kate »»
Feb 17, 2019 2:44 PM

Poll: » Butlers: Chitose Momotose Monogatari Episode 12 Discussion

annelora - Aug 9, 2018

2 by hanyuhi16 »»
Oct 6, 2018 11:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.