Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2018 8:29 AM

Feb 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Uh... Guys? Could you, like... Do something about that thing in the sky instead of fighting all the time?... No?... Okay...
Could someone punch Jay? Really, really hard? PLEASE? I like him but I also want to destroy him. Okay, I know, he lost his dearest sister, WE ALL KNOW. But he doesn't realise trying to save her won't change anything because it will make distortion end the world so all of them will die as well. So Tenna won't be there, no matter what.
Also, INCEST ALERT. I know it was 100 years ago but come on, don't put such horrible things in this anime ;-;
Anyway, two episodes two go. I can't wait, I really like this anime. Even if I'm mad at it sometimes.
Aug 15, 2018 6:58 AM

Oct 2009
I just want to write down the "best" moment of this episode.

Hayakawa: "Tenna loves you, Jay. There is no place for me in her heart."
Jay: "but.... *kneel down in despair and shock*.. I'm her brother."

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Jun 27, 2023 2:45 PM
Mar 2018
Why can't they make normal siblings? Like you know without making it deliberately confusing and weird. Siblings can have very loving and deep bond without making it creepy. It's just so icky. Lost my interest to watch this crap further. She's your sister man, eww. Like from the same mother's womb. They're definitely portraying it as romantic, or atleast teasing us like that. Disgusting.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Butlers: Chitose Momotose Monogatari Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2018

9 by Pisces05 »»
Feb 28, 2019 6:03 AM

» Is this wroth watching?

Kitty-Kate - Feb 17, 2019

0 by Kitty-Kate »»
Feb 17, 2019 2:46 PM

Poll: » Butlers: Chitose Momotose Monogatari Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2018

45 by Kitty-Kate »»
Feb 17, 2019 2:44 PM

Poll: » Butlers: Chitose Momotose Monogatari Episode 12 Discussion

annelora - Aug 9, 2018

2 by hanyuhi16 »»
Oct 6, 2018 11:24 PM

Poll: » Butlers: Chitose Momotose Monogatari Episode 11 Discussion

annelora - Aug 9, 2018

0 by annelora »»
Aug 9, 2018 8:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.