Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 20, 2019 7:10 AM
Mar 2016
Hi my name is David and i started watching anime in 2014 the first series i ever watched was pokemon diamond and pearl. The first series i've ever finished was Soul Eater. My favorite anime is Code Geass. My hobbies are watching anime and listening to music.
Apr 24, 2019 8:25 PM

Mar 2018
ive decided to be more active on mal so i figure i should post an intro here haha!

so im melody! australian, and i like all genera of anime... omg i forgot how bad i was at intros nvm :P
Apr 30, 2019 3:03 AM
Mar 2019
Minna-san, nice to meet you all. I've been watching anime for about two years. My favourite anime is Hunter x Hunter, and the first anime I watched was Bleach. I like shonen, comedy, slice of life, thriller and psychological anime. Apart from anime, I like listening to music, reading manga and books and playing video games. I hope I can get along with all of you!
Apr 30, 2019 7:15 AM

Oct 2018
Hello everybody!

I'm a german guy living in France, so if you talk any of these languages (or english of course) you can always pm me, I'm always open for conversations.

I watched anime already as a kid, but had a long break during my teenage and young adult years (only watched One Piece at that time (I'm still young adult for that matter)). Now I'm actively watching more anime since a bit more than a year, and besides that I also like to play videogames, listening to all kinds of music (heavy metal, synthwave, goth mostly), skate, chill, and have fun with friends.

See you folks !
May 3, 2019 6:32 AM

Nov 2018
Hello, I am just your average anime fan from the Philippines. I'm mostly into shounen anime but I'm open to any genre, well maybe except for mecha. I only watched like 3 anime during my childhood until my college days and I only started watching a lot of anime just a year ago although I wish I started watching a lot of anime sooner.

Because I wanted to keep track of the anime I've watched, I decided to create a MAL account. And so here I am :)
May 3, 2019 7:26 PM

May 2019
I'm an odd otaku I guess. I prefer allot of the darker genres in anime: psychological, horror, dementia, ect... stuff like that basically. I like the mysterious and the twisted across all mediums of entertainment, so it makes sense that my anime/manga preference mirror that.
In contrast to that though, I'm generally a cheery person, and am always open to making new friends.
May 4, 2019 2:13 AM

Jul 2017
Hello Everyone, I am Anubhab from India. 18 years old and my only goal in life is to transform my world into an utopia.

Hobbies: Quizzing, Painting, Sketching Portraits, Reading Classic English Literature, Writing Short Stories and poems, Researching, GFX designing, video editing, playing vintage games of 80's and 90's, narrating for dramas and plays, making science models, Studying Chemistry and Mathematics and obviously...watching Anime!

Likes: Participating in National and State Level Quiz, Debate and Painting Competitions, responsibilities, solving problems, cracking puzzles, challenges, Japanese music, teaching, mystery and horror novels, organizing events, psychological thriller anime, Nintendo games, people having high standards of performance and competitive mindset with modest approach.

Dislikes: loud and hysterical people, egoistic individuals who think high of themselves and disregard other people, overly-optimistic persons, fickle-minded, blunt-brained show-offs with unrealistic attitude, people who don't follow discipline and break rules of the game.
Other than all these, I dislike watching movies (except animation), Social Media in general. Mahou Shoujo and Mecha genres.

Other experiences: Worked as Student Correspondent for a national daily newspaper (Times of India NIE) for two years, won several National awards in quizzing and painting, published a collection of short stories and poems in 2013-14 which has been included in junior school curriculum, illustrated posters for Anti-Drug Campaign of Govt. Of India, created special edition Postage Stamps for India post.
Appeared on Television thrice and 4 times on Radio.

For other info, please view my profile.
AnimeboyAnubhabMay 4, 2019 2:52 AM
May 10, 2019 12:42 AM

Feb 2016
i
AnimeboyAnubhab said:
Hello Everyone, I am Anubhab from India. 18 years old and my only goal in life is to transform my world into an utopia.

Hobbies: Quizzing, Painting, Sketching Portraits, Reading Classic English Literature, Writing Short Stories and poems, Researching, GFX designing, video editing, playing vintage games of 80's and 90's, narrating for dramas and plays, making science models, Studying Chemistry and Mathematics and obviously...watching Anime!

Likes: Participating in National and State Level Quiz, Debate and Painting Competitions, responsibilities, solving problems, cracking puzzles, challenges, Japanese music, teaching, mystery and horror novels, organizing events, psychological thriller anime, Nintendo games, people having high standards of performance and competitive mindset with modest approach.

Dislikes: loud and hysterical people, egoistic individuals who think high of themselves and disregard other people, overly-optimistic persons, fickle-minded, blunt-brained show-offs with unrealistic attitude, people who don't follow discipline and break rules of the game.
Other than all these, I dislike watching movies (except animation), Social Media in general. Mahou Shoujo and Mecha genres.

Other experiences: Worked as Student Correspondent for a national daily newspaper (Times of India NIE) for two years, won several National awards in quizzing and painting, published a collection of short stories and poems in 2013-14 which has been included in junior school curriculum, illustrated posters for Anti-Drug Campaign of Govt. Of India, created special edition Postage Stamps for India post.
Appeared on Television thrice and 4 times on Radio.

For other info, please view my profile.

im truly in Awe after reading this !!!
would glad to have you as a fellow !!!
May 11, 2019 11:16 PM

Sep 2018
Hello, my name is Josh (and ik lame username lol), I'm from Canada and I've recently started watching anime regularly. I think I first started with the show Highschool dxd which has a lot of fanservice but the plot was also pretty good (I did not like the newest season) but then moved to non-fanservice related animes. My gf was the one to get me to join MAL and make my plan to watch list. While trying to make it through her never-ending list I am also watching shows that are currently airing (my favourite being Kimetsu no Yaiba). Shows that involve powers/fantasy are basically guaranteed for me to like, I don't hate any genres. I'm into building computers, playing PC games, and of course, anime has become another hobby of mine. So far I have only started with the basic shows so I'm happy to receive any anime suggestions!
May 13, 2019 5:11 AM

May 2018
Beasty7 said:
Hello, my name is Josh (and ik lame username lol), I'm from Canada and I've recently started watching anime regularly. I think I first started with the show Highschool dxd which has a lot of fanservice but the plot was also pretty good (I did not like the newest season) but then moved to non-fanservice related animes. My gf was the one to get me to join MAL and make my plan to watch list. While trying to make it through her never-ending list I am also watching shows that are currently airing (my favourite being Kimetsu no Yaiba). Shows that involve powers/fantasy are basically guaranteed for me to like, I don't hate any genres. I'm into building computers, playing PC games, and of course, anime has become another hobby of mine. So far I have only started with the basic shows so I'm happy to receive any anime suggestions!

Nice to meet you ,trust me beasty is not that Bad of a username . Also WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF ANIME . Hope u enjoy our club and u r fun time in the world of anime . Also , you build computers? that is kinda cool .

"𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚡 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜"
Signature by -Tony-

May 15, 2019 10:48 PM

Feb 2016
Beasty7 said:

wow , ahhh super chill vibes from you my friend and trust me that username is no where bad its really good , trust me i have seen bad ones !!! Hope you enjoy your time !!
Jun 30, 2019 4:18 PM
Darling!

Mar 2019
Hii there my names Julia im seventeen my favorite anime is Fairytale and Darling in the Franxx. I have been watching anime my hole life haha ^^.. i love it when the manga i read gets adapted into an anime. My favorite genre is comedy and action!
And I absolutely love making new friends^^ so feel free to say hi!

Jul 1, 2019 11:47 PM
Feb 2018
Heeelllooo minaaa-saannn..
I m from Romania
I love horror and echhi anime
My favorite anime is... I don t now i love all of them :D
Jul 4, 2019 3:21 AM

Feb 2016
Yofune-Nushi said:
Heeelllooo minaaa-saannn..
I m from Romania
I love horror and echhi anime
My favorite anime is... I don t now i love all of them :D

horror and ecchi, quite a combo you have there, still i hope you find your fav one day, i think its necessary
Jul 4, 2019 3:22 AM

Feb 2016
Otaku_Genius said:
Hii there my names Julia im seventeen my favorite anime is Fairytale and Darling in the Franxx. I have been watching anime my hole life haha ^^.. i love it when the manga i read gets adapted into an anime. My favorite genre is comedy and action!
And I absolutely love making new friends^^ so feel free to say hi!

Hats of yo your dedication to Zero 2 , but wow you love Fairy tail, thats so awesome.
Jul 5, 2019 7:13 AM
Mar 2018
hello everyone, i just started watching anime in 2018. for anime i watch is many genre except if it has something to do with gay or lesbian. my favorite anime is dungeon ni deai wo motomeru no wa machigatteiru darou ka
Jul 6, 2019 10:09 AM
Jun 2019
hey fellow otakus🤗I'm alex and being the only person who watches anime in my home area thought of this site to get new ideas on new anime shows to watch
my favorite anime is attack on titan🔥🔥
Jul 6, 2019 1:49 PM
Jul 2017
Alekki_kun said:
hey fellow otakus🤗I'm alex and being the only person who watches anime in my home area thought of this site to get new ideas on new anime shows to watch
my favorite anime is attack on titan🔥🔥

Hey Alex! Welcome to the club! I'm sure you'll fit right in here with the rest of us!

P.S I also happen to love Attack on Titan! I think it's amazing!
Jul 24, 2019 6:27 AM

Feb 2016
Intro Try 2 ::

I am the founder of Saturn. I really don’t know how else can I summarise myself so, even though I am not that interesting of a person, I have a small mini biography about myself in my blog ( I also have yet to update it ) ooof I am lazy, that’s what I am. Oh I remember, I am also the creator of this club.

A vessel made from the left overs of legends, a faulty vessel if I am to add. Wasted the great potentials within me, or did I ?

What will I be is something I often ask myself, answers are welcomed.

But I did wanted to be the king of Saturn. Guess it was not my fate. Despite being its creator I couldn’t be its ruler.

As for anime is concerned, it’s a sensitive topic, I appreciate everything and every anime. But what’s my symbol in the anime world is Fairy Tail. Now hear me out critics before pressing the back due to the cringe you probably felt on hearing this name. “ you have problems , you talk to me, “ you will see not to judge people by their likes but due to the reasons they have those likes.
And that’s about it.

Over peace and out.
Jul 24, 2019 6:50 AM

Jun 2019
Hello, my name is Howard. I'm Chinese and I live in the US. I like to watch and enjoy anime. I dont watch much else since most other non-animated shows are really cringe to me. I have many favorite shows, but probably my most liked is probably the Dragon Ball franchise excluding GT, which I share with a lot of my friends. Dont be mistaken I cant read Chinese well, so reading a manga is still easier if it is translated.
Jul 24, 2019 6:52 AM

Feb 2016
GoldenTanabata said:
Hello, my name is Howard. I'm Chinese and I live in the US. I like to watch and enjoy anime. I dont watch much else since most other non-animated shows are really cringe to me. I have many favorite shows, but probably my most liked is probably the Dragon Ball franchise excluding GT, which I share with a lot of my friends. Dont be mistaken I cant read Chinese well, so reading a manga is still easier if it is translated.

wow, hearing your intro reminded me of Tony, same as you mostly but
Dragon ball, okay thats retro, good , good . (gulps it in)
Jul 24, 2019 6:59 AM

May 2018
Username: SECTION9NECROSIS
Hobbies:RESEARCHING ON UNIFICATION THEORY, ANIME,MYTHOLOGY,PHILOSOPHIES, PSYCH PROFILE (including REM NON-REM,id,ego,superego and nitzchzian theories),MILITARY TECH and PLAYING 4D CHESS WITH THE MULTIVERSE
MBTI: ENTP
Dislikes:NOTHING
Yume: NEVER HAD ANY, CUZ I KNEW I WAS BORN TO TAKE A ADVANCED ROBOTICS DEGREE FROM MIT AT THE AGE OF 25, THEN PROVIDE 8 YRS TO MILITARY SPECIAL FORCES, THEN GET INTO POLITICS AND START A ROBOTICS FACTORY IN AFRICA(cuz that continent has enourmous untapped resources which no one uses), THEN TAKE CONTROL OF THE WORLD, THEN TAKE OVER DARK SIDE OF ANIME PRODUCTION AND LAUNCH S2 OF ANIME I WILL WATCH , THEN TAKE OVER DeNA and MAL, buy out garret gyssler(xinil), THEN RETIRE ,ROAM AROUND THE WORLD, BECOME A TEACHER IN SCHOOL, AFTER WHICH I M FOUND DEAD, IN THIS CO-ORDINATE 40°52′N 34°34′E, EITHER SHOT BY MY GREATEST STUDENT, MY 5TH SON OR MYSELF FROM A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE OR TIMELINE

BUT UNCONSCIOUSLY, I HAVE A DREAM TO SOLVE TIME

can't give u personal info, in case i commit a crime, people can track me, but u can ask me anything which does not relate to my name or country
Q.1. Have u seen your parent's doing boom-boom?
A.1. No, and i can't imagine a single scenario, where these fighting creatures who will probably kill each other one day, and officially r my parents, in ever engage in coitus, thus i conclude i m a product of Asexual Reproduction,

PS: I like writing inn caps
section9necrosisAug 6, 2019 4:10 AM

Oct 15, 2019 6:59 PM

Jun 2015
What's up?

My name's bmoore07. I've been on this site since 2015 and I want to be more active in this corner of the Internets. I look forward to getting to know all of you :)
Nov 19, 2019 10:24 AM

Nov 2017
Hi there any 90's kids here!Based in philippines. Some of my favorites are rurouni kenshin, GTO, FLCL, Eureka 7, Cowboybebop, U.C. Gundam stuff like thunderbolt, Madoka magica and Gurren Lagann!
Nov 25, 2019 12:55 AM

Feb 2009
Greetings to all! fivenuckles desu~

Residing in Malaysia. Working as PHP Programmer. I think I'm the oldest boy here.
Just recently making a comeback after 7 years long hiatus since I joined MAL in 2009.
I'm not best at replying (I'm apologize if some of my words hurt you), but still, looking forward to meet y'all here :)
My fav 10: fripSide, Kalafina, Hayate no Gotoku series, Clannad series, Left 4 Dead 2, MrBeast, Audio Editor, Gaki no Tsukai, Tetsuya Naito, The Miz.
Nov 27, 2019 6:43 AM
Jul 2018
Hi everyone!

I'm Irem. I am 23 years old. I started watching Anime when I was 12 years old. I love it so much *.*

Nice to meet you all ^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Count to 10,000 [GAME] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SatsugaiDeAtsu - Jul 23, 2017

4040 by DoroTheeDes »»
Nov 25, 2023 11:45 PM

Sticky: » MY Research regarding Anime, and Help Needed

SatsugaiDeAtsu - Jun 9, 2023

2 by SatsugaiDeAtsu »»
Jun 9, 2023 10:21 AM

» 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 || 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 ( 1 2 3 )

Komatarusa - Apr 15, 2021

102 by Sakuta002766 »»
Jul 30, 2022 2:15 AM

» 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 || 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 ( 1 2 3 )

Komatarusa - Apr 15, 2021

106 by babyaki »»
Apr 6, 2022 1:35 PM

» 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 || 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚑𝚢𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎

iishoxyii - Apr 22, 2021

7 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.