Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 27, 2018 2:01 PM
Jul 2017

Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the Our Paradise Family, We here at AOP welcome you with our warmest of feelings. To develop our bonds further We would like to know more about you and I am sure others here would be grateful to find fellow family members with similar interests, and you never know you might get someone you can go well with. Have fun reading sweet intro's of each other.

It is said that ones anime journey is an adventure which takes him or her through turns one is not anticipating. Many people like to call this wishful work threading but Being an Otaku is more than just a guy who sits online and watches some random stuff. Its a personality one develops, a persona one is known by, respected for and consulted with, on short his approach to the world only his eyes see.
we love to know about How each and every single one of you came to this road of life and how your adventures bore fruits for you and where did you faced hardships because its always inspiring to know about battles of others which fuel us to battle the demons of within. And how your time and journey whether its just started or half way through or still in progress made you into what you are and what we are.... Lets know each other better.

All said and done, we are glad you chose our family and we would love if you become an active member of our family so we can make this place even more homey and comfy for the others. You chose us and we love to be your family as well. Time with everyone is going to be a blast :::)))
SatsugaiDeAtsuJul 24, 2019 6:20 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 27, 2018 2:14 PM
Aug 2017
Hello.
I'm a dude from India. I love anime especially Shonen and Comedy.
My favorite anime is One Piece.
There really isn't too much to talk about myself. If you are curious, you can always leave a comment on my profile.
May 27, 2018 2:37 PM

Jul 2017
Yo, i don't really do much else as of now beside watching anime, my hobbies are track/running, sleeping, eating, sports. The anime I watch various, I like everything so I watch everything but my favorite genre is Slice of Life than Romance and horror.
May 27, 2018 4:38 PM
Jul 2018
Hello I am a anime fan I am really into Megalobox it's a really good show I just watch anime for fun I guess
May 27, 2018 7:32 PM
Nov 2017
Hi I'm from Brazil.
My favorite genre is romantic comedy and my favorite anime is Lovely Complex.
Programming is my hobby and it is also my job today.
Mar 5, 2019 12:37 AM

Feb 2016
My introduction is too long to just explain, if your interested my profile welcomes you to read my life !
Mar 5, 2019 1:59 AM

May 2018
I believe myself to be a mysterious person ,but that doesn`t mean I like mysteries. IF ANYONE`S INTERESTED CHECK MY LAME PROFILE LOL .

New to this club so glad to meet you all.and last foremost FAIRYTAIL WILL LIVE ON!!!

"𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚡 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜"
Signature by -Tony-

Mar 5, 2019 9:26 AM

Jan 2019
Hi everyone,

I start watching anime in 2011 and still watching <3.
My favorite anime is guilty crown, but l like way to many.

I love Inori and Chelly from Egoist.

CANT LIVE WHIOUT MUSIC AND ANIME.

Feel free to message in profile if you wanna talk.
KShuXInoriMar 5, 2019 9:31 AM

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 5, 2019 11:41 PM

Feb 2016
KShuXInori said:
Hi everyone,

you should also mention you have watched above 1k anime, its not an ordinary feat,
Mar 7, 2019 2:06 PM
Jul 2017
Hey guys, I'm Magnus, I hope to see you all around, I have a lot of hobbies and make sure to fill my time with productive things, but from time to time, I do go back to just watch a bit of anime to get the feeling that is not obtainable anywhere else.

Enjoy the club!
Mar 9, 2019 2:39 PM
May 2018
Hello, I am a huge anime fan. My favorite genre is mainly romance, action, slice of life, and maybe a little horror (which I rarely watch cuz I don't wanna scare myself to death). It's sad that my family doesn't approve of me watching anime. I came to watch anime after I got curious of what it would feel like, then I stopped watching because I became too busy with school. Then about a year ago I restarted after I got rejected by someone and needed something kill my time in order to not think about it. My favorite anime is Beatless, Fairy Tail and the Sword Art Online series. My hobbies are repairing/tinkering with anything that relates to machines and computer programming (I'm not that good tho XD). It's a really fun thing to do exploring all the ins an outs of a machine. Programming was something I also found really fun. Well I can't make this too long...
juleast15Mar 9, 2019 2:43 PM
Mar 10, 2019 5:48 PM

Jan 2019
Van-Balthazar said:
KShuXInori said:
Hi everyone,

you should also mention you have watched above 1k anime, its not an ordinary feat,

ahaha, l I got hooked for 3 year thats why that amount

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 10, 2019 5:55 PM

Mar 2019
Hi everyone,

Just joined up and I'm from Australia. Only just recently got hooked on Anime about six months ago besides watching Cowboy Bebop years ago (which is still my favourite to this day). At the moment I'm studying full time so my life is either studying or watching anime at the moment haha.
Mar 10, 2019 8:06 PM

May 2018
Joseph_hs said:
Hello, I am a huge anime fan. My favorite genre is mainly romance, action, slice of life, and maybe a little horror (which I rarely watch cuz I don't wanna scare myself to death). It's sad that my family doesn't approve of me watching anime. I came to watch anime after I got curious of what it would feel like, then I stopped watching because I became too busy with school. Then about a year ago I restarted after I got rejected by someone and needed something kill my time in order to not think about it. My favorite anime is Beatless, Fairy Tail and the Sword Art Online series. My hobbies are repairing/tinkering with anything that relates to machines and computer programming (I'm not that good tho XD). It's a really fun thing to do exploring all the ins an outs of a machine. Programming was something I also found really fun. Well I can't make this too long...

This is why I say life is bitter But anime is better .

Glad that you returned to anime.

"𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚡 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜"
Signature by -Tony-

Mar 18, 2019 8:41 PM
Aug 2018
hello ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
I'm an 18 year old dude from Portugal.
I'm an introvert so i rarely start a conversation, but i will gladly chat with anyone that wants to.
I don't think i have a favorite genre of anime, as long as it has meaning behind it and makes me think, I'll love it. I guess the genres that i tend to watch the most because of that are SciFi, psychological, drama and mystery. Cowboy Bebop best anime ever.
I like sports in general, specially football (soccer). I enjoy cycling too.
Even though i like these things, 5 years ago i started having a physical issue that has been keeping me from doing what i like, and with that came psychological issues too, so anime is kind of my option a lot of times.
WynauttMar 18, 2019 8:47 PM
Mar 20, 2019 12:39 PM

Jan 2019
Hello all :D

got an invite from NaTsu, thought i'd hop in :)

joined MAL after watching A Place Further Than The Universe... have always enjoyed anime casually, but that show turned me into a nerd haha. So now anime is a big hobby! Generally enjoy slice of life stuff (tamako market 4 life)... romance is fun, action is fun, sci-fi is fun... Can't decide on a particular genre, but its the best if i get to shed a couple tears along the way. If its a sad or sweet, I'll probably vibe with it :P right now I'm watching Girls Last Tour and really enjoying it..

besides that, i work for my public library, on track to become a librarian after some grad school this fall... enjoy the research and organization and community service...

As much as I'm an anime nerd, i'm more of a music nerd. I make music myself and collect LOTS of cd/vinyl and try to see live concerts frequently. If anybody is ever interested in listening to tunes I've made, i'd be happy to share :p

Thanks for the invite :D
Mar 21, 2019 2:14 PM
Feb 2018
Hey There!!

I'm from India, Engineering Student

Started Anime Journey from the movie Garden of Words.. Loves to Watch Shonen, Sports, Fantasy and Sports type animes..

Fav one is Code Geass
Mar 21, 2019 8:56 PM

Aug 2018
I wanna watch more fate and monogatari but turns out I started with the wrong series. So I watch Black clover instead.
Mar 22, 2019 1:25 AM

Jul 2017
I guess this link might be enough of help

https://myanimelist.net/profile/HoInKyOmA
Mar 22, 2019 7:29 AM

Feb 2018
Hey I am a manga supremacist xd, and I enjoy manga from almost all genres, so Idk if I have any strong preferences. And because manga is the superior medium, atm i only watch adaptations of manga i like.
Also JC Staff Sucks, i am still absolutely fucking livid because of the opm s2 Trailer 2.
Mar 24, 2019 10:13 PM

Feb 2016
KShuXInori said:
Van-Balthazar said:

ahaha, l I got hooked for 3 year thats why that amount

still man , 3 years , i have done 2 myself yet not even half !! ( sorry for the late reply , real life not merciful )
Mar 24, 2019 10:14 PM

Feb 2016
xShinigami3125 said:
Hey I am a manga supremacist xd, and I enjoy manga from almost all genres, so Idk if I have any strong preferences. And because manga is the superior medium, atm i only watch adaptations of manga i like.
Also JC Staff Sucks, i am still absolutely fucking livid because of the opm s2 Trailer 2.

thats great , i would like if you can recomend me some great romance anime manga senpai !!
Mar 24, 2019 10:15 PM

Feb 2016
noah9999 said:
Hello all :D

got an invite from NaTsu, thought i'd hop in :)

joined MAL after watching A Place Further Than The Universe... have always enjoyed anime casually, but that show turned me into a nerd haha. So now anime is a big hobby! Generally enjoy slice of life stuff (tamako market 4 life)... romance is fun, action is fun, sci-fi is fun... Can't decide on a particular genre, but its the best if i get to shed a couple tears along the way. If its a sad or sweet, I'll probably vibe with it :P right now I'm watching Girls Last Tour and really enjoying it..

besides that, i work for my public library, on track to become a librarian after some grad school this fall... enjoy the research and organization and community service...

As much as I'm an anime nerd, i'm more of a music nerd. I make music myself and collect LOTS of cd/vinyl and try to see live concerts frequently. If anybody is ever interested in listening to tunes I've made, i'd be happy to share :p

Thanks for the invite :D

Thank you for joining, and reading your intro im quite impressed, i would be happy to hear the music you created !!
Mar 24, 2019 10:17 PM

Feb 2016
Joseph_hs said:

reading your intro im blowed, thanks for joining the club , we need awesome people like you.
Mar 28, 2019 12:26 PM
Sep 2014
Hi!! I'm Cristina (Cris for short). I'm just a Spanish girl who really likes anime! Nice to meet you!!
Mar 28, 2019 11:16 PM

Feb 2016
rocky23 said:
Hi!! I'm Cristina (Cris for short). I'm just a Spanish girl who really likes anime! Nice to meet you!!

Nice to meet you , how long has it been you started watching anime and what got you into this liking if i may ask ?
Mar 29, 2019 2:51 AM

Apr 2018
Hi everyone, thanks again for the invitation! I'm Mithdran, a 24 years old Italian guy, nice to meet you ^^

I've started watching anime almost 2 years ago with FMA: Brotherhood after a friend of mine recommended it to me, and reading manga around a year ago too! If you want, visit my Profile and drop a comment, always glad in making some chat and new friends! ^^

Mar 29, 2019 3:53 PM

Nov 2018
Hey, i'm just a regular guy from the US who enjoys watching anime. I usually spend most of my day at school and then come home to watch anime. I enjoy watching action, horror, shonen, and comedy. I haven't had a mal account for a long time but I have been watching anime for at least 4 years now.
I just came here to see if I could meet some new people and maybe look for some new anime to watch.
Mar 29, 2019 4:26 PM

Aug 2016
Hi! I watch all kinds of anime (well most kinds) and I'm into gaming and fitness :D
Mar 30, 2019 1:17 PM
Dec 2017
Hi everyone, thanks for inviting me. I am Dhrub, a 16 year old student in India, nice to meet you.

To be honest I don't exactly remember why I started watching anime but now it's an important part of my life. Aside from anime I also read Light Novels,mangas and VNs. My favourite genre is Romance. If you want know more you can always visit my profile. Once again, nice to meet you all and I hope we get along.
Apr 1, 2019 6:21 AM

Nov 2017
Hello!
I am a huge fan of shoujo rom-com and slice of life.
My favorite anime are No Game No Life, Classroom of the Elite, Assassination Classroom and Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
My hobbies are football, chess, watching anime(duh) and calligraphy.
I know how to speak in Japanese but I have zero knowledge about writing or reading Japanese characters.
Basically, that's all there is to say about me, Hope we all get along!~
abi2790Apr 1, 2019 6:45 AM
Apr 2, 2019 9:44 PM

Feb 2016
abi2790 said:
Hello!
I am a huge fan of shoujo rom-com and slice of life.
My favorite anime are No Game No Life, Classroom of the Elite, Assassination Classroom and Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
My hobbies are football, chess, watching anime(duh) and calligraphy.
I know how to speak in Japanese but I have zero knowledge about writing or reading Japanese characters.
Basically, that's all there is to say about me, Hope we all get along!~

did you learned to speak via anime ?
Apr 2, 2019 9:45 PM

Feb 2016
dhrub545 said:
Hi everyone, thanks for inviting me. I am Dhrub, a 16 year old student in India, nice to meet you.

To be honest I don't exactly remember why I started watching anime but now it's an important part of my life. Aside from anime I also read Light Novels,mangas and VNs. My favourite genre is Romance. If you want know more you can always visit my profile. Once again, nice to meet you all and I hope we get along.

ooh a fellow romance fan !! looking forward to a good chat with you , aslo sending a friend request !!
Apr 2, 2019 9:46 PM

Feb 2016
EriitoSenshi said:
Hi! I watch all kinds of anime (well most kinds) and I'm into gaming and fitness :D

fitness , oooh , so muscle building or just staying smart , which one of them ?
Apr 3, 2019 5:37 AM

Nov 2017
did you learned to speak via anime ?[/quote]Yeah, but I still need to learn more cuz I can mostly just use words that we use in our day to day life.
Apr 3, 2019 9:15 AM

Aug 2016
Van-Balthazar said:
EriitoSenshi said:

I do muscular strength and endurance, and some cardio :D
Apr 3, 2019 2:31 PM
Dec 2017
Van-Balthazar said:
dhrub545 said:

ooh a fellow romance fan !! looking forward to a good chat with you , aslo sending a friend request !!
yeah Same here
Apr 3, 2019 9:32 PM

Feb 2016
abi2790 said:
Yeah, but I still need to learn more cuz I can mostly just use words that we use in our day to day life.[/quote]

ahh so your the same like me, im in the same situation, if you dont mind there is this app called duolingo, might have heard of it, its a super awesome app that teaches to read and write also , do give it a try im learning to read and write from there
Apr 3, 2019 9:33 PM

Feb 2016
EriitoSenshi said:
Van-Balthazar said:

ooh thats super great !! good job man !! ahh i need to get back into my routine too, ever since i was not selected in the military i didnt did any exercise !!
Apr 3, 2019 10:36 PM

Aug 2016
Van-Balthazar said:
EriitoSenshi said:

ooh thats super great !! good job man !! ahh i need to get back into my routine too, ever since i was not selected in the military i didnt did any exercise !!

Yeah hahaha, I train mostly for health and because it's fun with friends. Looking good is just a bonus :P
Apr 3, 2019 10:56 PM

Feb 2016
EriitoSenshi said:
Van-Balthazar said:

Yeah hahaha, I train mostly for health and because it's fun with friends. Looking good is just a bonus :P

i just want muscles
Apr 4, 2019 8:49 AM

Nov 2017
Van-Balthazar said:
abi2790 said:
Yeah, but I still need to learn more cuz I can mostly just use words that we use in our day to day life.

ahh so your the same like me, im in the same situation, if you dont mind there is this app called duolingo, might have heard of it, its a super awesome app that teaches to read and write also , do give it a try im learning to read and write from there[/quote]

I will definitely try it out in the near future...But right now, I am at the "You-need-to-study-now-or-never" stage in my life and I am barely managing my timetable to watch ongoing anime. But once I am out of school, I can do whatever I want in college cuz it is way more easier than school XD
Apr 5, 2019 1:19 AM

Feb 2016
abi2790 said:
Van-Balthazar said:
Yeah, but I still need to learn more cuz I can mostly just use words that we use in our day to day life.

ahh so your the same like me, im in the same situation, if you dont mind there is this app called duolingo, might have heard of it, its a super awesome app that teaches to read and write also , do give it a try im learning to read and write from there

I will definitely try it out in the near future...But right now, I am at the "You-need-to-study-now-or-never" stage in my life and I am barely managing my timetable to watch ongoing anime. But once I am out of school, I can do whatever I want in college cuz it is way more easier than school XD [/quote]

ahhh i feel you, last year i was in the same position but it really depend on the college your going too, so work hard and make it a great college so you can enjoy yourself, i have yet to take admission, already lost an year only because i applied to 2 places where i wanted to go and rejected by both, life became shit after that !!
Apr 5, 2019 4:07 AM

Nov 2017
Van-Balthazar said:
abi2790 said:

I will definitely try it out in the near future...But right now, I am at the "You-need-to-study-now-or-never" stage in my life and I am barely managing my timetable to watch ongoing anime. But once I am out of school, I can do whatever I want in college cuz it is way more easier than school XD

ahhh i feel you, last year i was in the same position but it really depend on the college your going too, so work hard and make it a great college so you can enjoy yourself, i have yet to take admission, already lost an year only because i applied to 2 places where i wanted to go and rejected by both, life became shit after that !![/quote]Oh! I feel so sorry for you!
But thanks for understanding ;)
Apr 6, 2019 5:32 AM

Sep 2016
Just a 21 year old from India, you all can call me Taran. I am currently doing bachelor in hotel management and catering technology and watches anime and stuff in free time
Apr 9, 2019 6:41 AM
Dec 2017
Heyy minaaa! xD
Im huge fan of anime and im watching it about 1 year and 4 months, i love some animes like boku no hero and attack on titan (i dont watch just mainstream things dont worry xDD) and right now im watching the promised neverland and it´s also really good, looking forward to make friends please talk to me ;).
Apr 9, 2019 7:51 AM

Feb 2019
Hello! Swedish otaku here! ;) I loooove drawing and playing the piano, martial arts and figure skating. Weird combo I know haha. My favourite anime and manga is Kuroshitsuji.
Apr 9, 2019 10:34 PM

Feb 2016
EmeraldSkye said:
Hello! Swedish otaku here! ;) I loooove drawing and playing the piano, martial arts and figure skating. Weird combo I know haha. My favourite anime and manga is Kuroshitsuji.

Piano , martial arts , drawing , wow, join us in the discord, we would love to see your pieces of arts and music !!
\
nice fav tyhere
Apr 14, 2019 7:38 AM
Apr 2015
Hi everyone! :)
I have been watching anime for 5 years already. If I would have to choose favourite animes or films... Barakamon, Psycho-pass and kotonoha no niwa.
Apart from watching anime I am in a drama club, I love basketball and rugby and I also sing and read in my free time.
It's my first time in a club even I have been part ob MAL for a long time already! lol
Apr 19, 2019 12:50 AM
May 2017
Yo! I am from India, 19 yrs old. I loved reading books, gaming, watching cartoons with friends when I was a kid. Fun times. As I grew older, we shifted to a new place. Had trouble making friends and diagnosed with depression. Overall life is shit. Games and anime help greatly. I enjoy most animes. My favorites include Kaiji, FMA, Grimgar etc. Currently doing diploma,hobbies include working out, spacing out, sports, gaming, listening to music etc.
Kinda gloomy introduction, I know. :/
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Count to 10,000 [GAME] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SatsugaiDeAtsu - Jul 23, 2017

4040 by DoroTheeDes »»
Nov 25, 2023 11:45 PM

Sticky: » MY Research regarding Anime, and Help Needed

SatsugaiDeAtsu - Jun 9, 2023

2 by SatsugaiDeAtsu »»
Jun 9, 2023 10:21 AM

» 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 || 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 ( 1 2 3 )

Komatarusa - Apr 15, 2021

102 by Sakuta002766 »»
Jul 30, 2022 2:15 AM

» 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 || 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 ( 1 2 3 )

Komatarusa - Apr 15, 2021

106 by babyaki »»
Apr 6, 2022 1:35 PM

» 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 || 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚑𝚢𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎

iishoxyii - Apr 22, 2021

7 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.