Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 5, 2020 6:08 AM

Nov 2018
Lmao the dub is fantastic. "I'm gonna make you eat those feeling like teens doing the tide pod challenge". 2018 was a weird time for sure.

That concludes the Kyoto trip and volume 9 of the LN, now it's time for the ratings game against Sairaorg. Quite pleased as to how faithful volume 9 was adapted.

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Nov 29, 2020 3:46 AM

Dec 2012
Oppai shokan! Kourinseyo! Rias Gremory!
lol at Elsha.
Dat oppai.
Dat nosebleed.
lol at Ddraig.
Dat poke.
She's gone.
lol at Cao Cao saying what was that just now.
Belzard.
lol at Belzard.
Mode Change! Welsh Blaster Bishop.
Dragon Blaster!
Holy shit!

I'll miss Kunou. She has the potential to be a waifu and the fellow man of cutlure, Azazel, realized that. Also, nice intermission art. Wasn't expecting Kunou to get one. Also, Le Fay just came and left. I need to see her again.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 21, 2023 2:49 AM

Dec 2022
Kunou was the only flat girl since Koneko and even she'll grow up to have big tits, supposedly. The author must really love oppai.

I initially thought Rias was going to hog the spotlight yet again when she was summoned, but fortunately it was only a temporary summon.

Great Red didn't show up, but a monkey guy did, and he's tough.

Shaded Horizon

Jan 12, 11:31 AM
Jan 2022
What kind of anime is that suckers
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Highschool DxD season 4 art style

DiamondBaka - Dec 7, 2020

27 by Oongbuh »»
Apr 23, 8:02 PM

» Season 5 possibility

Homura24 - Jun 11, 2023

44 by KrishanMCK »»
Mar 29, 7:11 PM

Poll: » High School DxD Hero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

74 by ajay173 »»
Mar 8, 1:55 PM

Poll: » High School DxD Hero Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2018

99 by EngeLxS »»
Feb 20, 3:23 PM

» Season 5 Confirmed???

LoliSenpai0x - Feb 25, 2019

45 by William12259 »»
Jan 18, 4:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.