Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 7, 2018 3:52 AM
Jun 2016
This is by the same studio and director as Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun, and seems stylistically similar. The difference in enjoyability between the dub and sub of Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun cannot be overstated. I'd score the sub a 2/10 and dub a 10/10.

Even though the chances are slim that the situation would be the same, I am without question watching the dub.

Anyone else feel the same way?
What are the odds we'll be getting a dub?
When could we expect a dub?

BTW: I know the dub is being made by Sentai Filmworks, and they're dubs aren't of a quality as reliable as Fumination or Aniplex. However, the quality of the dub isn't important, it's more important that the dub makes things better simply by being in english.

EDIT: Sub elitists, please don't reply and use this thread to propagate your views.

EDIT2: I watched the first episode, and it seems this show is strong enough to hold up even without a dub. It'll probably be better with a dub, but I can always watch the dub afterwards.

EDIT3: After watching three episodes, I have determined that it isn't strong enough to hold up without a dub. However, I'm also not so sure a dub will improve things as much as I expect. Either way, I'm coming back a year from now when a dub is released.
Tenderizer79Apr 25, 2018 1:05 AM
Apr 8, 2018 2:34 PM

Mar 2016
im gonna watch it week to week, but if it gets a dub ill check that out, nozaki's dub was fantastic
Apr 9, 2018 1:42 AM

Dec 2015
Do you really think dub make it better simply by being in English? I think you lose a lot of information with the translation itself, dub is worse because you lose the original tone and emotions of the anime. This applies to all languages different from japanese I think. But that's just my opinion.

(Sorry for my bad English, I'm not a native speaker)
Apr 9, 2018 1:44 AM

Apr 2016
NyaMV said:
Do you really think dub make it better simply by being in English? I think you lose a lot of information with the translation itself, dub is worse because you lose the original tone and emotions of the anime. This applies to all languages different from japanese I think. But that's just my opinion.

(Sorry for my bad English, I'm not a native speaker)

OP just like the eng dubs little too much.

OT: no im going to watch it as it is, also did you seriously scored anime based on dub and not the actual quality of anime ? O.O like seriously ? i mean damn, i saw people scoring show for many reasons but this one is different.
Apr 9, 2018 2:27 AM
Jun 2016
@NyaMV It doesn't matter what's lost in translation, all that matters is the quality of the show.

@Swagernator
Two things. Firstly, OF COURSE I LIKE ENGLISH DUBS, THEY'RE IN ENGLISH.

Secondly, blame MAL for my score being misrepresentative, not me. If they don't give me the option to score the dub seperately, I'm just going to score it based on whichever version's better. Besides, it's your fault if you don't do your research and watch the wrong version. Sub elitists can suffer for all I care.
Apr 9, 2018 2:45 AM

Dec 2015
@Tenderizer17 So... you love English? That's your reason? I''m not judging you, just trying to understand.

And of course it's important to lose information, that means your losing a lot of the quality of the original show. It's like you don't care that the show is japanese, there're lots of things you can only understand through japanese culture in anime. To many references. If you just translate them without caring about the language and culture, show become less complex.
Apr 9, 2018 3:29 AM
Jun 2016
@NyaMV I am a native english speaker, and having the dialogue spoken in a language I speak natively is preferable to having it spoken in a language I do not speak at all. That's why it's good when a show's in english.

There are two issues with your argument about loss of quality.
1. Actually, the dub of Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun has a lot more of the original quality than the sub. The comedy absolutely doesn't work with subtitles, and the comedy is a VERY large portion of the show's appeal.
2. Subtitles take a way a lot more of the authors intentions than you may think. The timing is changed by having dialogue on the screen all at once, the order of words is normally different, the voice acting is harder to appreciate, the culture is foreign and are attention is drawn away from the animation. Some of these aren't fixed by dubbing, but the point is that you're never going to get 100% of the creators intentions either way. The experience a japanese person has with anime is going to be different than the experience of someone from outside Japan. Even if you learn the language you'd still not understand many cultural references, and you'd still probably internally translate it into english before you process it.

Anyway, that's enough of a general sub/dub debate because these arguments never get anywhere. I like both dubs and subs, and that's exactly how it should be.
Apr 10, 2018 1:47 AM

Dec 2015
@Tenderizer17 I agree with you in some things and I don't in others. Anyway, as you say that's enough. Nice debate. Thank you for taking your time to answer!
Apr 10, 2018 5:34 PM

Oct 2017
Facial expressions in Anime are created based on the Japanese script not the "English dub" version. Dubs are usually poorly translated so they can make the voice fit with the characters facial expression. I no longer watch dubs because of this and that is why subs are superior.
Apr 10, 2018 6:24 PM
Jun 2016
-SP- said:
Facial expressions in Anime are created based on the Japanese script not the "English dub" version. Dubs are usually poorly translated so they can make the voice fit with the characters facial expression. I no longer watch dubs because of this and that is why subs are superior.
I should have known people like you would reply to a thread like this.

Anyway, they may change the translations to match the facial expressions of characters. However, you forget that anime sucks, so the facial expressions of characters rarely even change anyway. Also, the facial expressions are designed for people who comprehend Japanese, not people who read subtitles. What you read in the subtitles might not match what the facial expressions express because of the different word order in Japanese.

I think I need to edit my thread to avoid getting replies like yours.
Apr 10, 2018 6:51 PM

Oct 2017
Tenderizer17 said:
-SP- said:

Anyway, they may change the translations to match the facial expressions of characters. However, you forget that anime sucks, so the facial expressions of characters rarely even change anyway. Also, the facial expressions are designed for people who comprehend Japanese, not people who read subtitles. What you read in the subtitles might not match what the facial expressions express because of the different word order in Japanese.

After a certain point, you subconsciously start to match the subs with facial expressions. This is how one can focus on the anime and not just the subs. At this point I can't even tell they are speaking Japanese, because I automatically translate everything in my head. You should have expected this kind of reply from the moment you wrote this topic, by no means am I bashing on you. I was a dub only viewer until last year and lived by the slogan "If it's not dubbed, then there is no point in watching it" because of this I dropped many Anime. I was simply letting you know why I don't hold out for dubs anymore and what my thoughts were on the matter. I couldn't care any less about your views, since enjoy-ability is different for everyone, and doesn't affect me.
Apr 10, 2018 7:03 PM
Jun 2016
-SP- said:
Tenderizer17 said:

After a certain point, you subconsciously start to match the subs with facial expressions. This is how one can focus on the anime and not just the subs. At this point I can't even tell they are speaking Japanese, because I automatically translate everything in my head. You should have expected this kind of reply from the moment you wrote this topic, by no means am I bashing on you. I was a dub only viewer until last year and lived by the slogan "If it's not dubbed, then there is no point in watching it" because of this I dropped many Anime. I was simply letting you know why I don't hold out for dubs anymore and what my thoughts were on the matter. I couldn't care any less about your views, since enjoy-ability is different for everyone, and doesn't affect me.
I think dub only watching is wrong too. There's always subs that are better than the dub, and dubs that are better than the subs (which I won't try to justify because these arguments NEVER get anywhere). The ideal is to watch a healthy mix of both.
Apr 11, 2018 3:14 AM

Oct 2012
Lol dub in anime. get real. Only some animes like FMA/ Cowboy are good in dub. THis isn't one of them cuz dub in todays anime industry have the worst acting ever.
Apr 11, 2018 3:16 AM

Oct 2012
Tenderizer17 said:
@NyaMV I am a native english speaker, and having the dialogue spoken in a language I speak natively is preferable to having it spoken in a language I do not speak at all. That's why it's good when a show's in english.

There are two issues with your argument about loss of quality.
1. Actually, the dub of Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun has a lot more of the original quality than the sub. The comedy absolutely doesn't work with subtitles, and the comedy is a VERY large portion of the show's appeal.
2. Subtitles take a way a lot more of the authors intentions than you may think. The timing is changed by having dialogue on the screen all at once, the order of words is normally different, the voice acting is harder to appreciate, the culture is foreign and are attention is drawn away from the animation. Some of these aren't fixed by dubbing, but the point is that you're never going to get 100% of the creators intentions either way. The experience a japanese person has with anime is going to be different than the experience of someone from outside Japan. Even if you learn the language you'd still not understand many cultural references, and you'd still probably internally translate it into english before you process it.

Anyway, that's enough of a general sub/dub debate because these arguments never get anywhere. I like both dubs and subs, and that's exactly how it should be.

you started this sub/dub debate. don't start something you know you cant finish

and the Nokzai kun dub was horrible. Sub was def better.
Apr 11, 2018 3:28 AM
Jun 2016
ss4chris said:
I didn't start this exact debate. First I said that the Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun dub is immensely better than the sub (which is true) and responded to someone arguing against my views, and someone calling into question my character. I did not start this debate.

Also just to be clear, I ended the debates because it's like arguing with someone who thinks the earth is 6000 years old. There's no convincing them. I could keep up my argument if I needed, but it would be a waste of time because the argument would drag on forever without an end in site.
ss4chris said:
The Nozaki-kun dub was horrible. Sub was def better.
How much of the dub have you seen and which version did you see first?
Apr 11, 2018 7:29 PM
Oct 2014
Tenderizer17 said:

and they're dubs aren't

For a English language aficionado your grammar sure is poor.
Apr 11, 2018 7:32 PM
Jun 2016
Adome said:
Tenderizer17 said:

and they're dubs aren't

For a English language aficionado your grammar sure is poor.
Blame english, not me. It's the one in the wrong
Apr 12, 2018 12:59 AM

Oct 2012
Tenderizer17 said:
ss4chris said:
I didn't start this exact debate. First I said that the Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun dub is immensely better than the sub (which is true) and responded to someone arguing against my views, and someone calling into question my character. I did not start this debate.

Also just to be clear, I ended the debates because it's like arguing with someone who thinks the earth is 6000 years old. There's no convincing them. I could keep up my argument if I needed, but it would be a waste of time because the argument would drag on forever without an end in site.
ss4chris said:
The Nozaki-kun dub was horrible. Sub was def better.
How much of the dub have you seen and which version did you see first?

you did though when you made this thread. and the DUb is horrible compared to the dub.

you think the world is 6000 years old? oh boy..
Apr 12, 2018 1:19 AM
Jun 2016
@ss4chris
All I said is that because the dub of Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun specifically was far better than the sub, and because this seems remarkably similar to that anime, I thought it best to hold out for a dub of this.

Granted, this would be an attack against sub-only viewers by default. However saying I started this argument is like saying a black person started an argument with a racist just by existing.
Apr 12, 2018 2:14 AM

Mar 2016
I'm still realized that i'm very satisfied the sub (my country's language) + by comparing it with the manga in my hand, oh... i got every single jokes there. And Gekkan Shoujo nozaki-kun is the best 4-koma adaptation that i know.

I don't know with eng sub/dub on nozaki-kun. But yeah,whetever, it depends with your feeling and habits while watching anime

P.S : while watching english dub anime (or movie), i'm still need the subtitles.
So my feeling is :
watching anime in english dub = watching it with sub

Apr 15, 2018 9:58 AM

Mar 2017
Let people watch anime however they prefer. I usually like subs, but you also have a lot of good dubs you can choose from.
Apr 15, 2018 1:25 PM

Jul 2015
u can always watch the show when the dub comes out.. i myself am a dub guy.. if a show has been dubbed then dub.. if not then sub.. even if the dub version is horrible.. i really don't mind.. cuz VA are just one part of anime.. they don't make an anime worse or good.. a lot of other thing do...
P.S: i am literally rofling at the OP..how's he fighting majority of the people on sub/dub rather than getting a genuine response..
Apr 15, 2018 1:47 PM
Jun 2016
UkRs said:
u can always watch the show when the dub comes out.. i myself am a dub guy.. if a show has been dubbed then dub.. if not then sub.. even if the dub version is horrible.. i really don't mind.. cuz VA are just one part of anime.. they don't make an anime worse or good.. a lot of other thing do...
I actually think, that the dub is essentially an entirely different show. Yeah, maybe only the voice acting (and script and timing) changes, but the voice acting is very important to building characters, and japanese voice acting doesn't build character as well as english voice acting. The timing changes can affect comedy (which is another area where dubs usually win) and the script affects our perception of the depth (which is an area where subs typically win). So essentially, dubbing changes the quality of the characters, depth of the writing and effectiveness of the comedy which are all pretty big changes. Neither sub nor dub wins on all fronts though. The only exceptions would probably be really arthousy anime like Serial Experiments Lain and Neon Genesis Evangelion where the accuracy of the script is more important than the quality of the experience.
Apr 17, 2018 12:31 AM

Oct 2012
Tenderizer17 said:
@ss4chris
All I said is that because the dub of Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun specifically was far better than the sub, and because this seems remarkably similar to that anime, I thought it best to hold out for a dub of this.

Granted, this would be an attack against sub-only viewers by default. However saying I started this argument is like saying a black person started an argument with a racist just by existing.

THe Dub of Nokzai Kun was horrible compared to the original. Like soo bad. Just compared the ratings and sales.

Yes you started this argument but comparing dub to sub.

Apr 17, 2018 12:37 AM

Oct 2012
Tenderizer17 said:
UkRs said:
I actually think, that the dub is essentially an entirely different show. Yeah, maybe only the voice acting (and script and timing) changes, but the voice acting is very important to building characters, and japanese voice acting doesn't build character as well as english voice acting. The timing changes can affect comedy (which is another area where dubs usually win) and the script affects our perception of the depth (which is an area where subs typically win). So essentially, dubbing changes the quality of the characters, depth of the writing and effectiveness of the comedy which are all pretty big changes. Neither sub nor dub wins on all fronts though. The only exceptions would probably be really arthousy anime like Serial Experiments Lain and Neon Genesis Evangelion where the accuracy of the script is more important than the quality of the experience.

I'll actually agree with you that dub feels like its taking on a diff show than the original. which again is a mark against your debate that dub or better than sub

EVA for example. People complain that SHinji is a whiny character and i agreed when i was younger and i saw but when i got older and i saw the original I saw a different side to SHinji. Someone whos afraid and wants to be accepted by his father and others. as opposed to the dub portraying him as a spoiled and whinny kid.

The dub doesn't know how to keep the original on track and goes off on its own tangent. Maybe you prefer stuff like that and thats why you prefer dub to sub

Apr 17, 2018 1:13 AM
Jun 2016
ss4chris said:
The Dub of Nokzai Kun was horrible compared to the original. Like soo bad. Just compared the ratings and sales.
I've seen both the dub and the sub of Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun from start to finish. For this reason I'm well equipped to compare the two. Normally, you end up disliking the version you watch second, however I ended up greatly preferring the dub despite watching it second. The voices fit the characters really well, especially the voice for Nozaki, and the comedy is much better executed in the dub.

Also, do you have any source for these ratings and sales that supposedly suggest the sub is better. Although data on the sales would be useless because if the sales are low that's no reason to believe it's because of the dub (because there are many other factors to consider). So it's only the ratings that'd mean anything.
ss4chris said:
I'll actually agree with you that dub feels like its taking on a diff show than the original. which again is a mark against your debate that dub or better than sub

EVA for example. People complain that SHinji is a whiny character and i agreed when i was younger and i saw but when i got older and i saw the original I saw a different side to SHinji. Someone whos afraid and wants to be accepted by his father and others. as opposed to the dub portraying him as a spoiled and whinny kid.

The dub doesn't know how to keep the original on track and goes off on its own tangent. Maybe you prefer stuff like that and thats why you prefer dub to sub
I said that Neon Genesis Evangelion is a worthwhile exception for anyone who follows the dub-only rule. I agree that the dub of evangelion isn't good and a complete deviation from the original.

However there are also times when these deviations make the show better. The Madoka Magica has some slight script deviations that make the script a lot better. The dub of Madoka Magica is a better show than the sub.

I also consider the subs a wholly different show to an international viewer than they are to a japanese viewer. Cultural references will go unnoticed, the subtitles will distract from the visuals, the timing of jokes is disrupted and characterisation is less effective.

Basically, I'm saying that neither the dub nor sub is innately more faithful to the original than the other. They both have their drawbacks and there isn't a one size fits all solution.
Apr 18, 2018 3:12 AM
Jul 2016
You watch Dub, they'll watch sub.

Period.
Apr 20, 2018 4:45 PM

Oct 2012
Tenderizer17 said:
ss4chris said:
The Dub of Nokzai Kun was horrible compared to the original. Like soo bad. Just compared the ratings and sales.
I've seen both the dub and the sub of Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun from start to finish. For this reason I'm well equipped to compare the two. Normally, you end up disliking the version you watch second, however I ended up greatly preferring the dub despite watching it second. The voices fit the characters really well, especially the voice for Nozaki, and the comedy is much better executed in the dub.

Also, do you have any source for these ratings and sales that supposedly suggest the sub is better. Although data on the sales would be useless because if the sales are low that's no reason to believe it's because of the dub (because there are many other factors to consider). So it's only the ratings that'd mean anything.
ss4chris said:

I said that Neon Genesis Evangelion is a worthwhile exception for anyone who follows the dub-only rule. I agree that the dub of evangelion isn't good and a complete deviation from the original.

However there are also times when these deviations make the show better. The Madoka Magica has some slight script deviations that make the script a lot better. The dub of Madoka Magica is a better show than the sub.

I also consider the subs a wholly different show to an international viewer than they are to a japanese viewer. Cultural references will go unnoticed, the subtitles will distract from the visuals, the timing of jokes is disrupted and characterisation is less effective.

Basically, I'm saying that neither the dub nor sub is innately more faithful to the original than the other. They both have their drawbacks and there isn't a one size fits all solution.

you seem to be a dub fanatic. lol.

the voice don't fit the chars at all unless you like bad voice acting/ don't know good from bad voice acting in the first place.
Apr 20, 2018 7:08 PM
Jun 2016
ss4chris said:
you seem to be a dub fanatic. lol.

the voice don't fit the chars at all unless you like bad voice acting/ don't know good from bad voice acting in the first place.
This is why I don't like to continue these kinds of debates. People are already so entrenched in their snobbish mindset that it's guaranteed the debate will drag on forever.

If you watch the dub of an anime second, of course you're going to think the voices don't fit the characters. You already have a fully formed idea of what the character sounds like and the dub doesn't fit that. Watching the sub first makes the dub sound weird and vice versa. It takes a while for the unease to subside.

As for the bad voice acting issue. I know good voice acting. Aya Hirano did an amazing job as Haruhi Suzumiya in the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya for example (even though Crispin Freeman did better as Kyon in the dub). I admit to being impressed by her voice acting there. Chika Anzai's amazing portrayal of Kousaka Reina in Hibike! Euphonium. John Michael Tatum's performance as Sebastian in Black Butler was chillingly good, as was Brina Palencia's portrayal of Holo in Spice and Wolf.

I also know bad voice acting. Just because I advocate strongly for dubs, doesn't mean I'm blind to the bad ones that exist. I am fully aware that bad voice performances in english (Glora Ansell as Misaki Ayuzawa or Andrew Love as Akio Furukawa). There are also bad japanese voice performances (Tomozaku Seki as Itaru Hashida or Misuzu Togashi as Yukiteru Amano).

In japanese, it's easy to sweep lackluster voice acting under the rug, because you won't really have to worry about it unless you actively listen to it. In english you don't have that luxury and because of that many people think japanese voice actors are some infallible gods, and english voice actors are pathetic mortals. That is not the case.

I don't have the energy to spare for proof-reading this reply.
Apr 20, 2018 7:19 PM

Nov 2007
Subs masterrace. I would have not bothered replying to this thread if it was for any other random anime but when we have the likes of Nakamura Yuuichi, Miyano Mamoru, Minase Inori, Shimono Hiro in the cast then I feel the urge to shove my sense of superiority down the throat of those who prefer English dubs.

Joking. Wait for the dubs if you prefer watching it in English. I am having tons of fun with Japanese voice acting for this one myself and that would not change.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 29, 2018 9:00 AM

Feb 2008
Tenderizer17 said:
This is why I don't like to continue these kinds of debates. People are already so entrenched in their snobbish mindset that it's guaranteed the debate will drag on forever.

So why you make that kind of posts ?

You provoke it yourself and then you complain that someone does not want to agree with your way of thinking.

Solution is simple, don't create provocative post.
May 6, 2018 9:38 AM

Mar 2017
Tenderizer17 said:
This is by the same studio and director as Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun, and seems stylistically similar. The difference in enjoyability between the dub and sub of Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun cannot be overstated. I'd score the sub a 2/10 and dub a 10/10.

Even though the chances are slim that the situation would be the same, I am without question watching the dub.

At this point, it needs a dub to get its timings right. Its humor is suffering by being annoying ass theatrics and off-kilter timings. The blond guy especially. He's insufferable. A solid dub would go a long way into fixing him and the humor in this show in general.
You gave up your freedom of speech when you clicked Agree to the User Agreement
This is not a public platform.
May 7, 2018 3:11 PM
Oct 2016
Tenderizer17 said:

BTW: I know the dub is being made by Sentai Filmworks, and they're dubs aren't of a quality as reliable as Fumination or Aniplex. However, the quality of the dub isn't important, it's more important that the dub makes things better simply by being in english.

EDIT: Sub elitists, please don't reply and use this thread to propagate your views.

EDIT2: I watched the first episode, and it seems this show is strong enough to hold up even without a dub. It'll probably be better with a dub, but I can always watch the dub afterwards.

EDIT3: After watching three episodes, I have determined that it isn't strong enough to hold up without a dub. However, I'm also not so sure a dub will improve things as much as I expect. Either way, I'm coming back a year from now when a dub is released.
Tenderizer17 said:

i feel the same I loved Nozaki kun's dub so much
May 8, 2018 9:18 PM
Jan 2009
I watch many subs and dubs. It is unavoidable some things are lost in translation but sometimes a similar joke can be made.

I want an Eng. dub too but the odds are dependent on streaming numbers and rights negotiations. Sentai Filmworks has started in the simuldub (they call it "dubcast") game this season, with "Devil's Line" being 1 of their 1st two. As far as when, with enough, we could possibly see a dub of it next season. That is speculation and we might not get a dub until next year. You see, an anime boxset is released in the USA usu. 12-15 months after the Japanese premiere of the 1st epi.

May 9, 2018 12:12 PM

Jan 2018
I just came here to second the OP's opinion in saying that Monthly Girls Nozaki Kun's dub is fantastic and is so much better than the sub.
May 9, 2018 10:53 PM

Mar 2011
lmao this is stupid...I don't know why the OP actually mentioned the dub being better than sub and expect no argument will happen...he could just ask for opinion if people think dub will happen or its actually gonna be good but instead he attacked the subs that most people enjoyed by saying dub is actually better ......that's not all.....the OP actually prohibit the people from commenting if they think sub is better LMAO....

May 9, 2018 11:07 PM

May 2012
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night.
May 10, 2018 5:51 PM

Jul 2017
Tenderizer17 said:

To each their own, personally I quite like the subbed but I too will rewatch with dub to see if it's done well (if one is released). Also, don't worry about fighting against dub/sub elitists, like I said, to each their own and everyone should enjoy the show in the end as I hope you will if you finish this series.
Interrrrrpetgyu said:
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night.

I love you for that, who can't enjoy some Bonnie Tyler.
"Alright big fella, let's crash this party."
Gintama > One Piece = Naruto > Bleach > DBZ

Nyanko Big is my spirit animal.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ReaperCreeper - Aug 8, 2018

76 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 12 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

13 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 4:56 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 11 Discussion

12 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 10 Discussion

10 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 28, 5:53 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 9 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

10 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 28, 4:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.