Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2018 10:19 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
CmJog_3_f4o
Video seems to have been removed........
SheyCroixMay 18, 2018 5:01 AM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Apr 5, 2018 10:29 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
thanks for the video!!! ;)
i liked the third short when he glisses by the Fuji mountain!!!
Nov 8, 2018 12:48 PM

Apr 2016
http://10pic.jp/detail.html?id=h_800000_0_39619096
http://10pic.jp/detail.html?id=m_0_0_39619096
http://10pic.jp/detail.html?id=m_000000_0_39619096

videos are no longer up
someone that has mirrors of them please share them with us <:
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Aug 1, 2021 2:51 AM
Oct 2013
I am the only witness of this masterpiece
Aug 3, 2021 3:39 AM
Jul 2018
whoisyoshi said:

OK, redraw it from memory then or you're a coward
Dec 19, 2021 11:22 AM
Oct 2013
subcon said:
whoisyoshi said:

OK, redraw it from memory then or you're a coward

perfection cannot be reproduced
Jul 21, 2022 9:50 PM

Dec 2021
No links (It's illegal, ya know), but... nyaa... "Medama Oyaji" as the search term.

It was fun, no voice acting, but it was exactly as advertised, just the dude playing with the Fuji TV logo. It ain't really lost, just Toei took a really lazy jab at erasing it from the internet. 7/10, maybe I'll watch it again, he is Japan's cutest father after all.

Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Feb 23, 2023 1:54 PM
Jun 2022
Daviljoe193 said:
No links (It's illegal, ya know), but... nyaa... "Medama Oyaji" as the search term.

It was fun, no voice acting, but it was exactly as advertised, just the dude playing with the Fuji TV logo. It ain't really lost, just Toei took a really lazy jab at erasing it from the internet. 7/10, maybe I'll watch it again, he is Japan's cutest father after all.

Do you still have them? I tried dl them but it's not working, it's at 30.6% since like 7 hours... if you can put them on a google drive and send it to me that would be nice!
Feb 23, 2023 2:34 PM

Dec 2021
IchiuzYluu_ said:
Daviljoe193 said:

Do you still have them? I tried dl them but it's not working, it's at 30.6% since like 7 hours... if you can put them on a google drive and send it to me that would be nice!

Sure. I guess I'm not violating any of the TOS on MAL by simply saying I'm seeding the torrent, without mentioning what torrent it is specifically.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Feb 23, 2023 2:50 PM
Jun 2022
Daviljoe193 said:
IchiuzYluu_ said:

Sure. I guess I'm not violating any of the TOS on MAL by simply saying I'm seeding the torrent, without mentioning what torrent it is specifically.

should I restart the dl?
Feb 23, 2023 3:07 PM

Dec 2021
IchiuzYluu_ said:
Daviljoe193 said:

should I restart the dl?

I also DM'd you something. Can't go any further than saying that. Please oh please MAL overlords, please have mercy on me.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.