Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (68) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »
Mar 28, 2018 12:33 PM

Dec 2013
NewG said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

ur logic doesnt mak sense unless he is the mafia role thats in the same category as miller and regardless if thats the case its wine to say hes scum for suggesting that outcome cause no matter what in that category he would show up as scum. Besides all of that if the cop even exists all we recieve is the same information we would have got if said person was lynched.

Also how u gonna wine a claim, no matter what alignment a person is the logical decision if ur the highest train is to claim -.-

You dont get my point as always. Please reread my posts and my current one, that if you're even reading them

And Wisp wasnt at danger...in fact no one was in danger for a claim besides logic so far. So, I think it wasnt necessary for him to claim, but he did anyway. Adding that with all his behaviour early day (which I also pointed out if you READ my posts) is enough reason for me.

Not sure what i am missing, i am reading what ur typing i just have my own interpretation.

Mar 28, 2018 12:34 PM

Sep 2016
RE said:
roz1roz said:
Lol, do people really think that mafia in any setup would propose massclaim?
Suicidal action if so.

Scum wants a nice and organized game which they can manipulate if any. Chaos, but a smart chaos is helping town.
Mafia also don't want to help town, and you aren't. So reads please :>
I mean, by all means, you claim. If you really want to mass claim.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Mar 28, 2018 12:35 PM

Dec 2013
NewG said:
@Shinichi-kun you can't shade both me and kyle. Pick your side, if you don't think it's t/t

I aint shading anyone, i mean logically speaking ur scum in that situation then.

Mar 28, 2018 12:36 PM

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
NewG said:
@Shinichi-kun you can't shade both me and kyle. Pick your side, if you don't think it's t/t

I aint shading anyone, i mean logically speaking ur scum in that situation then.

noted!
<3
Mar 28, 2018 12:37 PM

Dec 2013
NewG said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Who knows what roz was thinking, and the fact that logic took so long to claim says alot as for those breadcrumbs we cant let that cloud judgement. I knew for a while what he was gonna claim based on his reactions but if he really wanted to show he was the fallacy he would have claimed on the spot instead of argueing with me

OMG shut up lol okay how is his claim helpful now? You're still suspecting him anyway now so HOW was it helpful huh? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW

edit: or more like how WOULD IT HAVE BEEN helpful?

I explained how it be helpful lol he just choose to argue with me instead, people still suspect me regardless of my claim so whats ur point?

Mar 28, 2018 12:38 PM

Jan 2014
RE said:
roz1roz said:
Lol, do people really think that mafia in any setup would propose massclaim?
Suicidal action if so.

Scum wants a nice and organized game which they can manipulate if any. Chaos, but a smart chaos is helping town.

Not anytime soon :>
Mar 28, 2018 12:38 PM

Dec 2013
NewG said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

noted!

I mean i aint gonna vote a claimed vanilla over someone that hasnt claimed logically that doesnt make any sense

Mar 28, 2018 12:41 PM

Sep 2016
roz1roz said:
RE said:

Not anytime soon :>
Then claim? Pretty please?
Mar 28, 2018 12:42 PM

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
NewG said:

OMG shut up lol okay how is his claim helpful now? You're still suspecting him anyway now so HOW was it helpful huh? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW

edit: or more like how WOULD IT HAVE BEEN helpful?

I explained how it be helpful lol he just choose to argue with me instead, people still suspect me regardless of my claim so whats ur point?

Explain again. All I see is that you said it would be no harm for town. Any other reasons? As I am rereading I saw you being worried about the decietful crook claiming an innocent vanilla yet you're letting Kyle pass with his claim easily saying he could be the miller, not suspecting him a single bit? Your worries are gone?
<3
Mar 28, 2018 12:45 PM

Oct 2013
roz1roz said:
logic340 said:
@roz1roz you wanted massclaim will you be adding your claim to the pile?

Of course that yes?

I agree with others. If you're town and really want a massclaim then you should be really claiming first; if not your trust is all lost.
<3
Mar 28, 2018 12:45 PM

Dec 2013
Century_Orion said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

i didnt really have that in mind, i just saw no reason for a neighborizer to hide unless they're scum. Regardless if they out themselves or not the role itself loses no power.

But I don't think the role would no longer be as useful if you claimed for town, because others know your role, so what's the point of chatting with another player discreetly? It wouldn't matter for scum, as they already have their own chat to talk in.

outted or not the way a player chooses to go about during a private chat says alot, so mafia would stilll have to be wary regardless

logic340 said:
Phraze said:
can u explain Gwen's behavior in this game, and not with a heavy reference to a prev game? if u mean Major Arcana that was dif and she worked alone. we seen her as scum in Terraformars which was a more standard setup. but overall I don't like her reliance on info from others, aka existing opinions.
Suffice to say regardless of whether she was by herself or with a team she felt like an informed player. That's the vibe I'm not getting here but looking back at a few pages (2-6) I better understand your argument and see where you're coming from. You're correct outside of wisp maybe she hasn't really spear headed many of her own topics.

Show me where gwen has show her informed information as scum.

Mar 28, 2018 12:49 PM

Dec 2013
NewG said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Explain again. All I see is that you said it would be no harm for town. Any other reasons? As I am rereading I saw you being worried about the decietful crook claiming an innocent vanilla yet you're letting Kyle pass with his claim easily saying he could be the miller, not suspecting him a single bit? Your worries are gone?
so whats ur plan now just to assume the first person to claim vanilla is the deceitful crook? Where is that angle going to get us. Kyle could be the miller its plausible but this is being based off 1 freaking vanilla claim well 2 to be fair.

Mar 28, 2018 12:51 PM

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
NewG said:

noted!

I mean i aint gonna vote a claimed vanilla over someone that hasnt claimed logically that doesnt make any sense

Logically it's still the better option on D1.
<3
Mar 28, 2018 12:52 PM

Sep 2016
NewG said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

How did you even come to that conclusion?
Mar 28, 2018 12:52 PM

Dec 2013
NewG said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

explain how

Mar 28, 2018 12:53 PM

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
NewG said:

so whats ur plan now just to assume the first person to claim vanilla is the deceitful crook? Where is that angle going to get us. Kyle could be the miller its plausible but this is being based off 1 freaking vanilla claim well 2 to be fair.

Who's the second? The only reason I suspect him more as a goon was his timing and behaviour. So that's why I wouldnt mind.
<3
Mar 28, 2018 12:54 PM

Jan 2014
Last big post cause I wont have time later on...
vote: logic my vote will stay here for the rest of the night.

@RE I dont think roz is scum, and all I can say is that its gut, and one more thing, which I wont say yet... so go back to logic

@tainted lets say u forget logics claim? Is there nothing u see scummy about him?

@NewG Regardless of if I was vanilla scum or not, I would still claim the possbility of miller, because Id rather not have scum using that against town if I end up being the miller, and if I was the vanilla scum, I would still claim vanilla town... either way its all nai, and admissible evidence it ur case to vote me.

Apart from what RE already said about logic, which almost feels like she took it from my head... I want to say this, as the uninformed, we cant work around the setup as well as mafia can. Lets leave aside that gwen is scum with logic for now, Logic would have to claim something else in his category to save him no matter what, because both mafia roles that exist in there are only mafia roles, and if we found out he lied about his category all together, we would automatically think he was scum. He claimed because his trained was getting high, like any sane person would do, town or scum.

and there isnt anything that proves that both mafia roles cant be from that category, just as much as Gwen is saying its mostly likely 50/50, both have equal chance of happening, and only the informed would think other wise.

@Tainted you asked before if Logic has ever fake claimed? yes he has, and he won doing it

Im not gunna let this be a repeat of mostly seinen, so ill stick with my gut, because all arguments used against me are 50/50 as much as mine are 50/50. You are either with me or your not lol.

Sorry I dont have anymore time, ill be on and off at work, and will try to be around for phase change
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Mar 28, 2018 12:55 PM

Sep 2016
What is even this conversation between Gwen and Shinichi...

We should just lynch roz if he doesn't claim.
Mar 28, 2018 12:55 PM

Jan 2014
NewG said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Who's the second? The only reason I suspect him more as a goon was his timing and behaviour. So that's why I wouldnt mind.
if there is even the slightest chance of me flipping town u should mind... you sound more and more like scum!gwen even if I dont correlate you with logic, you are scummy on your own. Your just too ok with my lynch
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 28, 2018 12:56 PM

Jan 2014
RE said:

no :(
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 28, 2018 12:57 PM

Jan 2014
if anyone is shading its Logic, most of his counter arguments are just shade...

peace out
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 28, 2018 12:57 PM

Sep 2016
Wisp-O said:
RE said:

>suggests mass claim
>suggests mafia wouldn't suggest mass claim
>doesn't claim

Why isn't he scum again?
Mar 28, 2018 12:59 PM

Dec 2013
NewG said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

But ur not comparing it to anything so it has no grounds to be stood on.

Jan 2014
RE said:
Wisp-O said:
>suggests mass claim
>doesn't claim

Why isn't he scum again?

1. Hes tried this before, as town (no scum would do this tbh, surprised DV got so much shit last game for this)
2. Hes right
3. Hes most likely vanilla town, hes done stuff like this before as vanilla town
4. Because I said so
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

Oct 2013
RE said:
NewG said:

Shinichi-Kun said:
NewG said:

explain how

Sigh, I dont know why I should always repeat myself.

1. It's not a PR (I dont believe in scum lynches D1)
2. His role is already known which means, getting rid of a known (useless) role makes the killing pool for scum bigger

But alsooo
3. Kyles Behaviour

It's a win/win in my eyes, unless we dont lynch at all today and let the night talk.

<3
Mar 28, 2018 1:00 PM

Dec 2013
RE said:
Wisp-O said:
>suggests mass claim
>doesn't claim

Why isn't he scum again?

he suggested his own wifom lol

Mar 28, 2018 1:01 PM

Jan 2014
NewG said:
RE said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

explain how

2. His role is already known which means, getting rid of a known (useless) role makes the killing pool for scum bigger

But alsooo
3. Kyles Behaviour

It's a win/win in my eyes, unless we dont lynch at all today and let the night talk.

im not useless </3
ive seen two scum lynches happen, so they are possible...
My behavior is nothing new...

ohh there will be a lynch... id just rather it not be me lol
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 28, 2018 1:02 PM

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE said:
>suggests mass claim
>doesn't claim

Why isn't he scum again?

he suggested his own wifom lol
what?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 28, 2018 1:03 PM

Sep 2016
NewG said:

But alsooo
3. Kyles Behaviour

Logic's way scummier than Wisp (and I think Wisp has been townie of the late - especially his case against logic). And logic also claimed a useless role.
Fact is scum do get lynched day 1.
Mar 28, 2018 1:03 PM

Aug 2014
Vote Count 1.10
roz1roz (2): logic340, RE
yurkin (2): Karote, NewG
Karote (1): yurkin
logic340 (1): Wisp-O
NewG (1): Phraze
RE (1): Taker
Shinichi (1): Century
Wisp-O (1): Tainted

Not Voting: Pokeit, roz1roz, Shinichi
http://itsalmo.st/#lavieennight1
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Mar 28, 2018 1:04 PM

Jan 2014
Why is century voting shin?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 28, 2018 1:05 PM

Dec 2013
NewG said:
RE said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

explain how

But alsooo
3. Kyles Behaviour

-Scum can easily fake claim a PR idk what ur smoking lol
-I wont lynch just to throw away a useless claim.
-What about his behavior

Jan 2014
@shinichi-kun why are u not voting...
@tainted why do you hate me so :'(
@yurkin I dont think ur scum just from lurking alone... i expect more from you later
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

Sep 2016
Wisp-O said:
RE said:
>suggests mass claim
>doesn't claim

Why isn't he scum again?

1. Hes tried this before, as town (no scum would do this tbh, surprised DV got so much shit last game for this)
2. Hes right
3. Hes most likely vanilla town, hes done stuff like this before as vanilla town
4. Because I said so
So why can't he claim vanilla town? He should just do it.
Also, grrr suggested mass claim as scum in Pyro's Rainbow Six.
Mar 28, 2018 1:06 PM

Jan 2014
RE said:
Wisp-O said:

2. Hes right
4. Because I said so
So why can't he claim vanilla town? He should just do it.
Also, grrr suggested mass claim as scum in Pyro's Rainbow Six.
grr
and because he likes manipulating the game, idk, ask him...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 28, 2018 1:06 PM

Dec 2013
Wisp-O said:
@yurkin I dont think ur scum just from lurking alone... i expect more from you later

it will either fall on gwen logic roz or karote

Mar 28, 2018 1:07 PM

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Wisp-O said:

why karote? and im ok with any of those, Roz being the least to the point that i'd rather not see him lynched at all, but i cant stop yall
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 28, 2018 1:10 PM

Dec 2013
Wisp-O said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

why karote? and im ok with any of those, Roz being the least to the point that i'd rather not see him lynched at all, but i cant stop yall

Hes not cooperating, which is a valid reason to vote someone

Mar 28, 2018 1:10 PM

Oct 2013
Wisp-O said:
NewG said:

if there is even the slightest chance of me flipping town u should mind... you sound more and more like scum!gwen even if I dont correlate you with logic, you are scummy on your own. Your just too ok with my lynch

I'm sorry I myself am as carefree and as towny as I can get, so I really don't understand scumreads out of nowhere on me, which just makes me question them. And you're not making it look any better.

edit: if logic is scum and you're town, I'll be your slave for a week @Wisp-O x'DD
<3
Mar 28, 2018 1:11 PM

Jan 2014
NewG said:
Wisp-O said:

I'm sorry I myself am as carefree and as towny as I can get, so I really don't understand scumreads out of nowhere on me, which just makes me question them. And you're not making it look any better.
so its omgus then? thats what I get from this...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 28, 2018 1:15 PM

Sep 2016
NewG said:
Wisp-O said:

You're in a tunnel at this point. A lot of the accusations you've made against Wisp and Shinichi aren't even scum tells. It also bothers me a bit you aren't holding Wisp to the same standard as logic since both claimed the same role in terms of usefulness. If you really doubt Wisp is vanilla, you should be gunning for the other vanillas to claim.
Do you really think scum!Wisp would make a case like this against logic?

Jan 2014
@newg well with that edit, I'm def not unvoting now 😉
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

Oct 2013
Wisp-O said:
NewG said:

It's your trying to step in to the conversation by pointing out the set-up (you did that for a while), trying to look helpful, not having your own opinion (voted me after RE suspected you), following other peoples opinion after they stated it and now the timing of your claim.
<3
Mar 28, 2018 1:17 PM

Sep 2016
NewG said:
Wisp-O said:

It's your trying to step in to the conversation by pointing out the set-up (you did that for a while), trying to look helpful, not having your own opinion (voted me after RE suspected you), following other peoples opinion after they stated it and now the timing of your claim.
His vote on you is ancient. What do you make of his case against logic? It's one of the reasons I'm townreading him now.
Mar 28, 2018 1:18 PM

Jan 2014
NewG said:
Wisp-O said:

I pointed out stuff about the setup for the reasons I stated, people still didn't read it, and myself included, and I've done that in many games. I'm not trying to look anything, just trying to find scum. I always juggle my reads off other people, it's nothing new. I'm a weird guy what can I say
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 28, 2018 1:19 PM

Sep 2016
It just occurred to me how troublesome the Those Who Hide category is. Jesus christ.
Mar 28, 2018 1:22 PM

Sep 2016
This game is even more confusing than I believed.
Mar 28, 2018 1:23 PM

Oct 2013
Those meta reads on yurkin are bs btw but I'll shut my mouth for now because there are more important stuff out there.
<3
Mar 28, 2018 1:25 PM

Oct 2013
RE said:
NewG said:

His vote on you is ancient. What do you make of his case against logic? It's one of the reasons I'm townreading him now.

Knowing Penta; I don't believe there are two scum in that category. And as of right now I'm willing to believe logics claim.
<3
Mar 28, 2018 1:31 PM

Oct 2013
Wisp-O said:
NewG said:

I pointed out stuff about the setup for the reasons I stated, people still didn't read it, and myself included, and I've done that in many games. I'm not trying to look anything, just trying to find scum. I always juggle my reads off other people, it's nothing new. I'm a weird guy what can I say

I'd like to say that I can't recall you doing that but I think you do. It is still no damn excuse.You can't be weird and do what you want and then not expect to be scumread for it. Check yourself before you wreck yourself!
<3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (68) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.