Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (68) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Mar 27, 2018 6:37 PM

Sep 2016
Wisp-O said:
Karote said:

Yes, yes. You want me to play ''town-ish''and actively contributing, but that's not really my playstyle.
u can do w/e u want... but this game is majority... dont fucking forget
Majority will end the day sooner, but I think plurality is still in use.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Mar 27, 2018 6:38 PM

Jan 2010
Karote said:
logic340 said:

I'd like people to discuss the lead two trains. Also I would like to see players start jumping on the lead trains or pushing their own (better) D1 lynch options. These spread out votes only help the mafia let's consolidate.
So....
After all this I don't really feel shin or wisp are scum.
unvote:
Even though I'm rusty I doubt wisp wants to fight me this badly as scum.
Shin and I do this from time to time and it feels more t/t than t/s. Also I kind of believe his claim considering no counter and how he claims so honestly.

vote: @roz1roz
You're not very into this game it would seem? Outside of wanting massclaim I remember nothing you've done here.

You suggest to push a train and discuss those trains yet you vote a person no one voted before and spread out votes even more when you were saying that only helps scum.

And the question you ask to roz .. ''You're not very into this game it would seem?''

Don't understand your intention here.
my intention. Is to draw his attention.back to this game. I suggest pushing your lynch option not just the two lead trains which weren't really trains to speak of. What have your intentions been this game? That's a better question from my pov as you're more null than usual.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 27, 2018 6:38 PM

Jan 2014
RE said:
Wisp-O said:
u can do w/e u want... but this game is majority... dont fucking forget
is that in the op???
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Mar 27, 2018 6:39 PM

Sep 2016
Wisp-O said:
RE said:
is that in the op???
Yup, under Day Phases.
Mar 27, 2018 6:40 PM

Jan 2014
RE said:
Wisp-O said:
is that in the op???
Yup, under Day Phases.
rip apparently i didnt read enough of the OP either... xD
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 27, 2018 6:43 PM

Oct 2013
Karote said:
Wisp-O said:
nah that bs wont work in a majority lynch game... dont hold town hostage... u will not sit on that bs RVS vote...

I give you a townlean and an answer that I won't change my vote unless I directly suspect someone.

Are you telling me you haven't got a single suspicion? I feel like this is impossible after everything what happened so far. I don't believe you one bit lol. You're like another person that likes to hide behind their playstyle.
<3
Mar 27, 2018 6:46 PM

Oct 2013
Karote said:
logic340 said:

I'd like people to discuss the lead two trains. Also I would like to see players start jumping on the lead trains or pushing their own (better) D1 lynch options. These spread out votes only help the mafia let's consolidate.
So....
unvote:
Shin and I do this from time to time and it feels more t/t than t/s. Also I kind of believe his claim considering no counter and how he claims so honestly.

You're not very into this game it would seem? Outside of wanting massclaim I remember nothing you've done here.

You suggest to push a train and discuss those trains yet you vote a person no one voted before and spread out votes even more when you were saying that only helps scum.

And the question you ask to roz .. ''You're not very into this game it would seem?''

Oh nevermind. This is a good post from Karote lol
<3
Mar 27, 2018 6:52 PM

Jan 2010
NewG said:
logic340 said:

So....
unvote:

I mean I'm liking the two current trains...if you could even call it a train. My reasons for wisp still stands.
You on the other hand stand out to me too. You're mentioning being "rusty" all the time as if it's some kind of excuse for you to act differently. You dont think Kyle is scum because he wants you to fight him? Well why dont you fight him and you will see? Looks like you're excusing your own lazyness...but is it lazyness tho? I know you'd be more aggressive towards me as town too and I've noticed you've been avoiding me, so I am agreeing with you/others not being your usual self. You would think after not playing for so long you'd be in better shape than ever!
I wouldn't call saying something twice in 10 pages "all the time".
Lazy really? That's a new one, I know a lot is expected of me but lazy should be reserved for some of the others among us. I feel good to be back in this capacity but once I get a computer I'll hopefully be more like my usual self. For now you get this logic, the one who has barely read the thread two times :cries:

Mar 27, 2018 6:53 PM

Oct 2013
Wisp-O said:
I vote for myself, not anyone else, my vote had factors from other people as well as myself

Wisp-O said:
RE said:
I don't like this post, it give me a bad feeling.
how? How would you like me to word it then buttercup?

I take it back vote: Gwen Fite me

^what is this?
<3
Mar 27, 2018 6:55 PM

Oct 2013
Done for today. Good night!
<3
Mar 27, 2018 6:55 PM

Jan 2014
Logic is always the person to attack unnoticed players to see where they are in the game, its nothing new, and very townish of him... and if you know his meta and dont look any deeper, this might seem like his town game.

But theres enough information to work with here, and only scum!Logic would be that lost on who to focus on with so many juicy posts, and this would look even worse if Logic thought this was game was soley majority lynch like I did xD...

and I dont like how he all of a sudden town reads me and Shin... feels more like he wanted us to leave him alone. and lets not forget the using of OoG reasons to defend himself which was also bad. Rusty my ass...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 27, 2018 6:56 PM

Sep 2016
NewG said:
Karote said:

Oh nevermind. This is a good post from Karote lol
It's unoriginal though. logic is already being pressured by Shinichi and Wisp.
The call out isn't very good either. The largest trains at the time (I believe) were Wisp and himself, with only 2 votes each, and he was voting Wisp. Though I find the way he backed off suspicious, voting elsewhere is not. And since trains need multiple votes, what he suggested can't happen without other people's cooperation.
Mar 27, 2018 6:57 PM

Jan 2014
NewG said:
Wisp-O said:
I vote for myself, not anyone else, my vote had factors from other people as well as myself

Wisp-O said:
how? How would you like me to word it then buttercup?

I take it back vote: Gwen Fite me

^what is this?
I dont get it?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 27, 2018 7:12 PM

Aug 2017
NewG said:
Century_Orion said:
Busy rn. Might be more active later on.

Are the votes against wisp RVs or suspicion?

Edit: I'm still a little rusty being a good player, so try asking me questions or my opinion of something so I could participate more.

My vote is due to suspicion. Mostly because his vote on me earlier on was just to satisfy others; like all his other posts.

What do you think of a massclaim or claiming in general? You think its a good idea to claim certain roles? Shinichi already claimed the town jailkeeper, what do you make of this?

Satisfy others? Kind of sounds like OMGUS to me.

Massclaim seems alright, but some role claims are harder to claim because there's another role of the opposite alignment that has the same abilities. Shinichi could be telling the truth about his abilities but be scum. We wouldn't be able to tell. We can get the most suspicious to claim and another person might cc them. I guess we'll jump that bridge on who to believe when we get to it.
Mar 27, 2018 7:18 PM

Dec 2013
RE said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Fair enough, i just find him overwelmingly scummy so the more the votes the ebtter.
I don't want to camp my vote there so early in the game. There's still time to sort other people out.

A majority vote wont be reached if people refuse to sit on trains sorry to say

Mar 27, 2018 7:19 PM

Dec 2013
RE said:
logic340 said:
are you obligated to sit on this vote for all of D1?
your avatar............
Wisp-O said:
@logic340 i need u to change ur avatar back...

Lol it threw me off so hard

Mar 27, 2018 7:20 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE said:
I don't want to camp my vote there so early in the game. There's still time to sort other people out.

:I
Mar 27, 2018 7:21 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I was town that game as well, and phraze was town too but she wined herself into thinking i was scum because we both happened to have roleblocking abilities. I was just stating that your interaction was the same as hers from that game.
Logic isn't me tho, and probs played in more dupli setups. looks to me he's just making an argument for the sake of arguing.

That 2nd line is what i am afraid of cause ive seen scum logic do that alot, and i dont recall many setups in MS having double roles but different alignments.

Dec 2013
NewG said:
Century_Orion said:
Busy rn. Might be more active later on.

Are the votes against wisp RVs or suspicion?

Edit: I'm still a little rusty being a good player, so try asking me questions or my opinion of something so I could participate more.

My vote is due to suspicion. Mostly because his vote on me earlier on was just to satisfy others; like all his other posts.

What do you think of a massclaim or claiming in general? You think its a good idea to claim certain roles? Shinichi already claimed the town jailkeeper, what do you make of this?

Stop trying to push for a mass claim also what about kyle is making u want to vote him?

Jan 2014
RE said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

xD
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 27, 2018 7:27 PM

Dec 2013
NewG said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

This girl creates her own wine i swear, or it could be cause logic dared me to claim so i claimed.

Why the fuck did you obey so easily tho....it's like you were just waiting for someone to ask and you're like FINALLY without blinking twice! Could be all planned :)

How could i plan that lol, i obeyed cause i saw right it what he was asking. I want the neighborizer to claim so easily yet i wasnt willing to put my role out there.

I swear u better be scum, because the wine u come up with annoys me

Mar 27, 2018 7:29 PM

Dec 2013
Karote said:
Wisp-O said:
nah that bs wont work in a majority lynch game... dont hold town hostage... u will not sit on that bs RVS vote...

I give you a townlean and an answer that I won't change my vote unless I directly suspect someone.

id
Karote said:
Wisp-O said:

u better help force a majority u ass fucker

Mar 27, 2018 7:31 PM

Jan 2014
@shinichi-kun False Alarm: This game is a combination of plurality and majority... xD
EOD is not majority haha
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 27, 2018 7:32 PM

Dec 2013
Wisp-O said:
NewG said:

Thank God, no!
now we can work together xD, I mean I kinda like this answer haha. Your posts always naturally come off scummy to because of my own bias, now let me pocket you, and vote logic...

choo~~~ choo~~~

uhm lol this reply to her post sounded so faked what gives

@karote what do u gain from keeping ur vote on yurkin?
@Newg if u think logic is being weird vote him with us.

Mar 27, 2018 7:33 PM

Dec 2013
Wisp-O said:
Karote said:

Yea ok.
Push comes to shove, I'll sheep along with town.
i mean sure sheep, but atleast have your own thoughts on why said person is scummy...

u make up your mind lol

Mar 27, 2018 7:35 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Karote said:

my intention. Is to draw his attention.back to this game. I suggest pushing your lynch option not just the two lead trains which weren't really trains to speak of. What have your intentions been this game? That's a better question from my pov as you're more null than usual.

What lead train is he pushing, hes on yurkin at the moment. He also raised a good question what did u gain from pointing at roz, i dont play to lycnh roz today he hasnt done nearly enough to warrent being sentenced to death.

At this point we're better off just forming a train and a counter train instead of continueing to divide our votes for pressure.

Oct 2011
Century_Orion said:
Shinichi could be telling the truth about his abilities but be scum.
good call

Grizzled Police Chief: Town Jailkeeper
Every night may pick a target to both roleblock and protect. Targets will know they were jailed

Torturer: Mafia Jailkeeper
Every night may pick a target to both roleblock and protect. Targets will know they were jailed

but this also shows he's probably town for wanting to out the neighborizer - probs wouldnt notice if he wasnt a similar 'duplicated' role. the way he claimed also seems to be in line with that thought.

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Wisp-O said:
i mean sure sheep, but atleast have your own thoughts on why said person is scummy...

u make up your mind lol
nooooo
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 27, 2018 7:37 PM

Oct 2011
before I continue... plz can u slow down? lol
5 pages to catch up to and I was planning to backread the prev 5 at some point. oh well~

Mar 27, 2018 7:38 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
Century_Orion said:
good call

but this also shows he's probably town for wanting to out the neighborizer - probs wouldnt notice if he wasnt a similar 'duplicated' role. the way he claimed also seems to be in line with that thought.
sexy layout... still think shin is town this game, and I kinda agree with him in a way, I probably wont be as head strong about voting a claimed neighborizer later on, but said person would have to give me lots of reasons to not vote him
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 27, 2018 7:39 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
5 pages to catch up to and I was planning to backread the prev 5 at some point. oh well~
wasnt me, I was at school :3
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 27, 2018 7:40 PM

Dec 2013
Wisp-O said:
Logic is always the person to attack unnoticed players to see where they are in the game, its nothing new, and very townish of him... and if you know his meta and dont look any deeper, this might seem like his town game.

But theres enough information to work with here, and only scum!Logic would be that lost on who to focus on with so many juicy posts, and this would look even worse if Logic thought this was game was soley majority lynch like I did xD...

and I dont like how he all of a sudden town reads me and Shin... feels more like he wanted us to leave him alone. and lets not forget the using of OoG reasons to defend himself which was also bad. Rusty my ass...

We dont need the players in the shadows to be attacked, what we need is a train and a counter train. I aint a fan of how he put off our interactions as playful fighting when i actually do sucm read hi, rusty or not i take alot of shit with a grain of salt.

Mar 27, 2018 7:42 PM

Dec 2013
Century_Orion said:
NewG said:

Massclaim seems alright, but some role claims are harder to claim because there's another role of the opposite alignment that has the same abilities. Shinichi could be telling the truth about his abilities but be scum. We wouldn't be able to tell. We can get the most suspicious to claim and another person might cc them. I guess we'll jump that bridge on who to believe when we get to it.

There wouldnt need to be a CC in my situation, mainly cause i am town so it be stupid for mafia to CC me cause even if they manage to get me lynched they will just die the next day. Unless we have some bad town fake claiming for no reason.

Mar 27, 2018 7:43 PM

Dec 2013
RE said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Ya ya i read the rules now lol, i still rather utilize the majority vote than wait for a chaotic plurality EOD

Mar 27, 2018 7:43 PM

Aug 2017
Phraze said:
Century_Orion said:
good call

but this also shows he's probably town for wanting to out the neighborizer - probs wouldnt notice if he wasn't a similar 'duplicated' role. the way he claimed also seems to be in line with that thought.

I don't quite see the usefulness of neighbourizer for either alignment. How is it helpful?

I think I get what you mean by Shinichi being wary of the neighborizer. If he was scum and the neighborizer too, he probably wouldn't appear to notice, but as town, he wouldn't be able to tell.
Mar 27, 2018 7:44 PM

Dec 2013
Phraze said:
Century_Orion said:
good call

i didnt really have that in mind, i just saw no reason for a neighborizer to hide unless they're scum. Regardless if they out themselves or not the role itself loses no power.

Mar 27, 2018 7:47 PM

Aug 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:
Century_Orion said:

There wouldnt need to be a CC in my situation, mainly cause i am town so it be stupid for mafia to CC me cause even if they manage to get me lynched they will just die the next day. Unless we have some bad town fake claiming for no reason.

But you would have to be lynched to be able to tell if they're lying or not, no?
Mar 27, 2018 7:49 PM

Oct 2011
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
Don't worry, be happy...may i ask why you must always defend your brother in these games? Is it because he brought you to the club or is it a familial thing?

Change vote:logic this is hands down one of the scummiest things u could state.
can u define what makes it scummy?wanna see what u think of it.

Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:
Logic isn't me tho, and probs played in more dupli setups. looks to me he's just making an argument for the sake of arguing.

That 2nd line is what i am afraid of cause ive seen scum logic do that alot, and i dont recall many setups in MS having double roles but different alignments.
I mean, the knowledge of playing in more dupli setups should let u have an idea of why someone is fishing. and I gave my thoughts in #477 that yeah, theres a reason to townread such behavior (and its in the freakin op).

Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:
good call

i didnt really have that in mind, i just saw no reason for a neighborizer to hide unless they're scum. Regardless if they out themselves or not the role itself loses no power.
ok

Mar 27, 2018 7:52 PM

Oct 2011
logic340 said:
Wisp-O said:
@logic340 i need u to change ur avatar back...
no, my good friend have this to me.
I want @Karote's next when he's done with it.
Toga=bnha best girl
lol rly? inb4 we get confused during EoD like Gwen's name :P

Mar 27, 2018 7:56 PM

Aug 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:
Phraze said:
good call

But I don't think the role would no longer be as useful if you claimed for town, because others know your role, so what's the point of chatting with another player discreetly? It wouldn't matter for scum, as they already have their own chat to talk in.
Mar 27, 2018 7:57 PM

Oct 2011
logic340 said:
Phraze said:
the last time u nailed her as scum, or when town nailed her? this is a dodgy but honest way of talking about it. if both of u were scum, u could easily say this cuz u wont be nailing her as a partner in crime.
Gwen has been focusing on existing opinions rather than looking for new ones, which I've said alrdy. town!Gwen usually pokes ppl to get an idea of their alignment, not look into old theories and expound on it. or did she change smh?
I as in myself. I ended up cop checking her and still couldn't get her lynched. We ended up working together to lynch Tpr's before I was murdered.

I'm not currently seeing scum gwen but you're more than welcome to vote her if that's what your seeing.
can u explain Gwen's behavior in this game, and not with a heavy reference to a prev game? if u mean Major Arcana that was dif and she worked alone. we seen her as scum in Terraformars which was a more standard setup. but overall I don't like her reliance on info from others, aka existing opinions.

Mar 27, 2018 8:00 PM

Oct 2011
NewG said:
Phraze said:
the last time u nailed her as scum, or when town nailed her? this is a dodgy but honest way of talking about it. if both of u were scum, u could easily say this cuz u wont be nailing her as a partner in crime.
Gwen has been focusing on existing opinions rather than looking for new ones, which I've said alrdy. town!Gwen usually pokes ppl to get an idea of their alignment, not look into old theories and expound on it. or did she change smh?

I really don't know what you're on about. If at all I'm countering these "existing" opinions with new opinions. About what exactly are we talking bout anyway? 'bout the claiming thing? What is your opinion then?
scum like to 'clean up' old posts/opinions, rather than generate new ones. ur building off what others have said, rather than doing ur own thing. it's more systematic, and less natural.

Mar 27, 2018 8:12 PM

Oct 2011
Wisp-O said:
NewG said:

Thank God, no!
now we can work together xD, I mean I kinda like this answer haha. Your posts always naturally come off scummy to because of my own bias, now let me pocket you, and vote logic...

choo~~~ choo~~~
before the train goes to heaven, tell me about Gwen :P

Wisp-O said:

Phraze said:
so do you think logic is scum?
yeah. Logic/Gwen. noticed that Logic is being defensive with Gwen voters. like how he asked me why Gwen. but I guess, if Gwen lynches Logic, or vice versa, that will need an evaluation.

Wisp-O said:
NewG said:

Thank God, no!

choo~~~ choo~~~
before the train goes to heaven, tell me about Gwen :P

Wisp-O said:

Phraze said:
so do you think logic is scum?
yeah. Logic/Gwen. noticed that Logic is being defensive with Gwen attackers.

Wisp-O said:
Phraze said:
good call

sexy layout... still think shin is town this game, and I kinda agree with him in a way, I probably wont be as head strong about voting a claimed neighborizer later on, but said person would have to give me lots of reasons to not vote him
thanks nice to see we agree~ I wonder if training on MTGS helped me read better here, cuz it seems I'm having alot of reads by now (eg. Wisp/Shin/Tainted/RE town)

Wisp-O said:
Phraze said:
wasnt me, I was at school :3
which is good I guess xD

Mar 27, 2018 8:21 PM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
logic340 said:
I as in myself. I ended up cop checking her and still couldn't get her lynched. We ended up working together to lynch Tpr's before I was murdered.

I'm not currently seeing scum gwen but you're more than welcome to vote her if that's what your seeing.
can u explain Gwen's behavior in this game, and not with a heavy reference to a prev game? if u mean Major Arcana that was dif and she worked alone. we seen her as scum in Terraformars which was a more standard setup. but overall I don't like her reliance on info from others, aka existing opinions.
Suffice to say regardless of whether she was by herself or with a team she felt like an informed player. That's the vibe I'm not getting here but looking back at a few pages (2-6) I better understand your argument and see where you're coming from. You're correct outside of wisp maybe she hasn't really spear headed many of her own topics.

Mar 27, 2018 8:22 PM

Jan 2014
yeah. Logic/Gwen. noticed that Logic is being defensive with Gwen voters.
@Phraze

Curious now, can you point some of these out?

tell you about Gwen? I mean, she wines a lot, rehashing old stuff, makes useless posts... but overall several people have been guilty of that, those people being herself, Logic, and shin... hmm maybe those 3 are the scum team? but I doubt shin is scum xD.

and I am sometimes guilty of that too, wont lie about that
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 27, 2018 8:49 PM

Jul 2009
My current guess for scums logic/wisp/gwen xDD
Mar 27, 2018 8:50 PM

Jul 2009
/based on page 16-17
Mar 27, 2018 8:51 PM

Dec 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
Wisp-O said:

choo~~~ choo~~~

uhm lol this reply to her post sounded so faked what gives

@karote what do u gain from keeping ur vote on yurkin?
@Newg if u think logic is being weird vote him with us.

Nothing?
Mar 27, 2018 8:52 PM

Jan 2014
yurkin said:
My current guess for scums logic/wisp/gwen xDD
how can u possibly link me with those two... smh
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Mar 27, 2018 8:55 PM

Dec 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
Karote said:

id
Karote said:

u better help force a majority u ass fucker

OK BOTH YOU AND KYLE
dipshits lol
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (68) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.