Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2018 12:01 PM

Dec 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
a nice start for the story, some dark ending of the chapter. it started so calm, wasn't expecting people to die right away, but it's really nice. looking forward seeing what's gonna be next
Mar 24, 2018 1:29 PM

Oct 2014
Started off fairly cliche for a shonen jump manga. But the art looks nice and it will be interesting to see a kaiju manga.

This is going to sound terrible, but I was was kind of glad that the girl died because too often do manga pull the 'you thought he/she died but they got saved at the very ladt moment' bullshit.

I'm excited to see what kind of direction this manga takes from here.
Animus and mangos
Mar 24, 2018 7:48 PM

Dec 2017
_Berserker_ said:

This is going to sound terrible, but I was was kind of glad that the girl died because too often do manga pull the 'you thought he/she died but they got saved at the very ladt moment' bullshit.

mate, you are definitely not wrong. in fact, this gave it more spice. i'm glad it turned out this way too. lol, actually this does sound kinda terrible, now that i think about it
Mar 24, 2018 9:27 PM

Feb 2017
Oh wow I didn't expect for the girl to die in the first chapter. This is going to look interesting.
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
May 5, 2018 3:31 PM

Mar 2015
this is rushed as hell, and kind of generic for kaijuu/big monster series....
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Sep 12, 2018 11:41 AM
Oct 2010
Yeah I agree with Kuma up there. Pacing was a bit odd and the characters felt rather “stiff”— mainly protagonist. Like there wasn’t much substance to him. Art was good tho
Oct 7, 2018 6:10 AM

Feb 2018
Wow this Godzilla is pretty op.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ziga Chapter 3 Discussion

uninstallthegame - Apr 9, 2018

2 by xShinigami3125 »»
Oct 7, 2018 6:11 AM

Poll: » Ziga Chapter 2 Discussion

uninstallthegame - Mar 28, 2018

2 by xShinigami3125 »»
Oct 7, 2018 6:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.