Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 21, 2018 7:26 PM

Aug 2017
Jesus, I can barley read a reply here. I try to scroll down and it ends up cutting to a new reply. This will make reading and viewing replies difficult. I'll just wait when I have access to a laptop.
Sincerely, from Scorpio.

Mar 30, 2018 5:40 AM
Jan 2018
Halpher said:
You said:
Character is the casts of the story. Solidifying them makes them better, but even when they're not, they still a character.

How do you soldify them and what does that exactly mean?

You're such a dimwit. google "characterization." Don't ask dumb questions. Yes, they are "still" a character but that doesn't make them a "good" character or a "bad" character. Character is a character. What are you even trying to say here?
"What is a character?" Go look it up in a dictionary.
Your argument about Kirito and "humanization" has nothing to do with defining the term "character". That has to do with characterization, which has to do with developing a character and adding nuance to them. IF YOU WANT ME TO EXPLAIN EVERY DAMN WORD IN THAT SENTENCE, I'M NOT GOING TO. GO LOOK IT UP. You're little [citation needed] antics are stupid and aren't adding anything to any discussion whatsoever. You are conflating two topics and you're pretentious... You're annoying. Stop wasting people's time.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» How do you feel when fodder characters are given sympathetic backstories? (IE: Opponents the protagonists face in tournamnets you know will lose)

TheBlockernator - 17 seconds ago

0 by TheBlockernator »»
17 seconds ago

» Anime powers you wish you had

ST63LTH - 25 minutes ago

3 by Loyal_Sheepling »»
2 minutes ago

» Write your takes in anime and I'll prove you're incorrect. ( 1 2 )

Gashadokur0 - Yesterday

65 by Gashadokur0 »»
6 minutes ago

» Why do so many people hate a show because of one character?

ZeroMajor12 - May 20

20 by DX_impulse »»
18 minutes ago

» What's the most interesting thing that came out of an anime girl's mouth?

Catalano - Yesterday

23 by Spunkert »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.