Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2018 11:14 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode makes me wonder what aliens would do if they invaded our planet (e.g. would they go on a raping spree?).
Aug 22, 2020 10:53 AM

Dec 2008
Agathist said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode makes me wonder what aliens would do if they invaded our planet (e.g. would they go on a raping spree?).

According to a large chunk of "entertainment" I supposed they would lol anal probes and flesh eating. >,;,<
Dec 19, 2020 11:39 PM

Aug 2020
The art style is one of the best looking from the 80's, most H scenes are enjoyable and smoothly animated and of the episode was actually pretty good...

...but, a girl gets literally torn in half with graphic gore and blood barely 2 min. into the episode...like ok, but why!?
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Nov 6, 2023 6:27 PM

May 2021
They didn't have to go this hard for a hentai. The smooth cell animation was great and so were the fight scenes.
Currently watching every hentai ever made starting from 1971

More topics from this board

Poll: » Reyon Densetsu Flair Episode 2 Discussion

abystoma2 - Nov 22, 2014

4 by X_0 »»
Nov 11, 2023 9:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.