Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A.I.C.O. Incarnation
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2018 2:24 AM

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty neat that Tachibana can tell where the Matter appears. The government finally showed up. About time.
Mar 11, 2018 12:35 PM

Mar 2018
The last few episodes have been pretty good. I hope they keep it up.
Mar 11, 2018 10:27 PM

Sep 2011
Well that stuff with kaede was retarded, if these people are suppossed to be the best then why are they so flawed at basic things like cooperation, thankfully this didnt take up the bulk fo the episode like i thought it would at the start

other than that, i actually probably enjoyed this episode the most of the show so far, cause it was all generally focused on a fun set piece that was made more fun by the addition of those cool jets that add aerial sequences to the combat. I'm guessing tachibana's supernatural like ability is likley due to her getting closer to ground zero, i will say her trying to take charge in the fight made me like her a decent amount more than i did before. I do worry though the show is going to pull some dumb shit with kanzaki's identity, like hes a clone or some shit of dr yuya but hopefully thats proven incorrect cause i feel like this show is finally getting on track to at least be potential passable.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 16, 2018 6:52 PM

Nov 2013
Being able to feel where the matter will attack from is pretty cool and useful.

What Aiko has seen are the memories of the girl, that is in a coma. I wonder, how they are connected.

Now that Kurose has been dismissed, Isazu has free rein to do whatever he's scheming.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Mar 17, 2018 2:03 AM
Mar 2012
Nice a female mc that's not yet annoying, and Aiko makes herself quite useful as a tracker. Rather, Yuya's getting a bit annoying. He seems like one of the doctor's sons.
Some cool tech with synthesizing weapons on the fly, 3d printing body parts & jetsuits.
Some collective dream even with skigirl.
By ep6 both OP true & ED camping still amazing.

Mar 18, 2018 4:03 PM

May 2012
Oh snap that ending! Pretty great progression in general, let's see what's next.
Apr 30, 2018 12:26 PM

Jun 2010
It's good that Aico isn't just hopeless and making everyone risk their lives for her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2018 9:20 PM
May 2018
My thought is yuya is aicos father in a duplicate body. He knows too much
Jun 27, 2020 4:31 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Oh nice she can "predict" the directions. And the goverment showed up. Wonder how this will end.

Jul 24, 2023 3:35 PM
Nov 2017
Não é muito original, as vezes sinto que estou assistindo Muv-Luv, mas a história até o momento é envolvente.

More topics from this board

Poll: » A.I.C.O.: Incarnation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Tyrel - Mar 9, 2018

87 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 23, 11:56 AM

Poll: » A.I.C.O.: Incarnation Episode 1 Discussion

Tyrel - Mar 9, 2018

37 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Aug 17, 2023 8:06 AM

Poll: » A.I.C.O.: Incarnation Episode 2 Discussion

Tyrel - Mar 9, 2018

15 by 1uchan »»
Jul 25, 2023 7:54 PM

» The Dub is Garbage

demision - Apr 11, 2018

8 by sometaters »»
Dec 5, 2022 4:15 PM

Poll: » A.I.C.O.: Incarnation Episode 4 Discussion

Tyrel - Mar 9, 2018

9 by AzureAshida »»
Nov 5, 2022 2:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.