Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2018 10:06 AM

Sep 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Almost everyone going to the hotsprings, giant crab monster is defeated by e5 and 6 combo.
Mihara gets promoted :)
Mar 7, 2018 11:17 AM
Apr 2017
It was a nice episode of a nice show. Do you have any idea how many episodes are planned?
Mar 7, 2018 6:18 PM

Jan 2016
AlexPrime said:
It was a nice episode of a nice show. Do you have any idea how many episodes are planned?

I don't think a number has been given, but probably around 50. That tends to be the norm for these kind of shows. At the very least I'd say 24. The show doesn't seem to be progressing fast enough to be a 13 episode series.

Also worth noting is that the single for the OP is being released May 9th, and it would make the most sense business wise to release the single while the show is still going, which would make it at least 2 core
Retro_ChocolateMar 7, 2018 6:25 PM
"I'm gonna move it today! The mountain! The galaxy! Listen to my song!"
-Nekki Basara, Macross 7
Mar 8, 2018 1:46 AM
Apr 2017
Retro_Chocolate said:
AlexPrime said:

I don't think a number has been given, but probably around 50. That tends to be the norm for these kind of shows. At the very least I'd say 24. The show doesn't seem to be progressing fast enough to be a 13 episode series.

Also worth noting is that the single for the OP is being released May 9th, and it would make the most sense business wise to release the single while the show is still going, which would make it at least 2 core

50, that'd be amazing, like the old Transformers animes. I also feel that this is realistic, but doesn't that depend on popularity... I don't know how successful this show is in Japan, I found it because of a recommendation in Facebook and enjoyed it tremendously.
Apr 3, 2018 5:07 PM

May 2016
It was a nice episode of a nice show. The hot spring moments made me almost laugh XD
I guess we'll see plot in episode 12 i hope....

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkalion The Animation Episode 31 Discussion

J_LEE_C - Aug 14, 2018

6 by abystoma2 »»
Aug 18, 2023 5:48 AM

Poll: » Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkalion The Animation Episode 71 Discussion

LancimusPrime - Jan 2, 2023

0 by LancimusPrime »»
Jan 2, 2023 5:07 PM

Poll: » Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkalion The Animation Episode 50 Discussion

LancimusPrime - Dec 31, 2022

0 by LancimusPrime »»
Dec 31, 2022 4:35 PM

Poll: » Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkalion The Animation Episode 24 Discussion

LancimusPrime - Dec 21, 2022

0 by LancimusPrime »»
Dec 21, 2022 6:55 PM

Poll: » Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkalion The Animation Episode 22 Discussion

LancimusPrime - Dec 21, 2022

0 by LancimusPrime »»
Dec 21, 2022 10:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.