Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2018 7:12 AM

Mar 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was so well directed. Between Luchina hiding from the probe to the combat with all of the different sides going at it, and the way stuff unfolded, it really impressed me.
Feb 2, 2021 5:47 PM

May 2008
I noticed Kate isn't in the OP nor ED, so I'm gonna assume she's a dead woman walking. She lives for another episode...

But this was a tense one. Lucchina showed amazing quick thinking that I'd have to admit I'd be less likely to execute if I was in her position. She knew to be quiet, to keep moving to avoid the probe rather than ducking her head and just hiding in one spot, and reacted quickly. She kept it together just enough to stay alive.

Roddy is really becoming something; the kid got some balls and yet knew to rub Lucchina's head to keep her quiet via comfort.

The Roddy and Barts interaction is great stuff, you can see the building friendship and trust. Then there's Scott who is finding his own and came through in the end.

I do wonder when Fred, that one girl, Sharon (the redhead) and Creepy Girl are gonna get their moments. Because so far... they're pretty useless beyond Sharon helping with the chores.
Dec 25, 2023 3:34 AM
Nov 2013
Someone really needs to whoop Kentsu's ass because it seems like pain is the best teaching method for him.

And Scott... Failing to plan means planning to fail, bud.

These kids have a talent for sending each other into danger, man...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ginga Hyouryuu Vifam Episode 26 Discussion

Sakarii - Mar 9, 2021

1 by Nakuy »»
Jan 5, 10:57 PM

Poll: » Ginga Hyouryuu Vifam Episode 23 Discussion

removed-user - Jun 16, 2020

1 by Nakuy »»
Jan 5, 10:15 PM

Poll: » Ginga Hyouryuu Vifam Episode 22 Discussion

removed-user - Jun 16, 2020

1 by Nakuy »»
Jan 2, 9:58 PM

Poll: » Ginga Hyouryuu Vifam Episode 21 Discussion

povsuduvolosy - May 23, 2016

2 by Nakuy »»
Jan 2, 9:32 PM

Poll: » Ginga Hyouryuu Vifam Episode 20 Discussion

Sakarii - Mar 2, 2021

1 by Nakuy »»
Jan 2, 9:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.